Azzurri Monocoque Primo

Azzurri Monocoque Primo

See the Best Road Bikes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Broken Down

Broken DownMelbourne

great if you don't have any issues...

I posted this on the Forza frame by mistake, it should have been here.

Yes they appear good value for money, but...
I have a warranty claim that they agree is legit, however, they want to give me a frame (without forks) that doesn't match my current frame, so basically useless. Plus they want me to pay $200 to ship the frame. When I question them (only via email as there is no phone number) they ignore me...

The frame does start to flex alot after only a couple of years.

Date PurchasedJan 2012

Andrew F

Andrew FAU

Check your frame warranty

My Azzuri bike has a lifetime warranty and the frame snapped in the 8th year of ownership.
When i went to make a warranty claim they told me that the warranty isnt valid after 7 years on a alloy frame!
So much for a lifetime warranty!
Is this the same with other bicycle brands?

Date PurchasedSep 2010

Climbs and descends really well and runs alomost silently when in a mid-range gear. Overall fantastic bike for the price ($2,600 AUD). Highly recommended.
Light weight, looks, responsiveness, VFM, great componentry and wheelset.
Not sure yet, only had it 2 days, agree that the rivetted cable stops ain't particulary aesthetic but they are functional, currently getting a lot of chain noise in highest and lowest gear, but I suspect this is a set-up issue rather than the bike itself. Barsm flex quite a bit (I'm only 63Kg).

yacca

yacca

timtak

My frame is 3 years old now and has lost much of it's original stiffness.
Still runs well though. Must upgrade the wheels though - I have Zipps 404 for flats and Mavic R-sys for hills.
Value for money - performance similar to frames costing twice as much
Great value for money bike - limited life in the frame - needs better wheels.

cb1993

cb1993

The Azzurri Monocoque Primo is a really fantastic bike and riding it is not only fun but also safe. The brakes work amazingly well and the bike is so light so I can easy transport it anywhere.
The Azzurri Monocoque Primo is an awesome ride. I just bought it a couple of weeks ago as I love to ride and it hasn't since let me down once. I love the frame- it's so attractive- and the handle bars haved a really good grip.
I have nothing bad at all to say about the bike, and I've owned it for four months.