Baby BeeHinds Hemp Fitted

Baby BeeHinds Hemp Fitted

See the Best Reusable Nappies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Baby BeeHinds

Caffie
CaffieAustralia

Excellent night nappy!

I bought some of these second hand to use at night as my daytime MCNs were leaking when bubby slept through the night. I use them with the BBH PUL covers. They are great! Soaked through plus number two and no leaks. Fit my small 4 month old well (if a bit bulky), with plenty of room to expand as he grows.
+ Very absorbent, no leaks at night with BBH cover
- A bit bulky, would not use on a small baby during the day; feels stiff compared to microfleece MCNs.

LadyOfThree
LadyOfThreeQLD, 4570

A great nappy, but a bit smelly.

I absolutely loves these MCNs. I loved being able to put it on without a cover and it was more airy for bubs bum. Also being able to put a cover over it and have bub sleep soundly through a nap. The only downside is that these nappies develop a smell if used over long periods (i.e. at night). Very strong of ammonia. However with washing and sunning the smell does come out. It can just be overwhelming at the nappy change time.
Can be used without a cover for more natural air time for bub
Does smell if used over a long period where other MCNs dont

calinkal
calinkalPerth, WA

my favourite hemp-quality, affordability, nice looking, easy to use and fast drying. Will survive more than one child from birth to toilet training.
the best hemp option out there-a true workhorse nappy for all budgets

Dianacarla
DianacarlaFar North Queensland, QLD

These nappies are probaly the only ones that are going to last you through more than 2 children, so if you bought a big set with your first you would be saving hundreds. I only have a couple but am impressed with their durability and absorbency. Mine fit my kids up until about 1 year.
Super absorbent, all natural fabric against baby's skin, and the hemp fabric is the most durable you will find with modern cloth nappies. They are great looking and will fit baby for quite a few months, even years. Because they are so durable they will last through multiple children.
They get pretty stiff and crunchy, but vinegar in the wash helps and I just scrunch them up and twist them which makes them a bit softer before putting them on bub.

Lucy_Lou
Lucy_Lou

Bad

I think there are alot of better fitted nappies out there on the market. I find fitted nappies are by far the most reliable of systems (if a little bulkier) but I am not a fan of this nappy. I find the material is quite stiff and there is not alot of stretch in the fabric resulting in bunching around the crotch. They look uncomfortable. I only have one of these nappies and it mostly stays at the bottom of my pile unsued.
Inexpensive, adjustable fit
The material and cut make the nappy quite bulky and rigid. Slow to dry.

bojo69
bojo69

Terrible

Like most onesize nappies it is bulky on a baby and very tight and small on a toddler , the fabric is harsh and goes hard, nappy rash can occur when the hemp meets urine in some children.

HARD AND ROUGH , hard to fold, bulky

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020

Clara V.
Clara V.7 Dec 2021
totaltobie
totaltobie

OK

I wish I had have selected the bamboo version instead of the hemp as I have found the bamboo much softer and more absorbent.
You save money in the long run, fits from birth. Fits my tall/slim baby quite well.
Not as soft as the bamboo nappies. Can be stiff after washing so you need to put it into the drier to soften it up before putting on baby. I have found these nappies not to be suitable at night as they leak. Best for day time use. They require a cover. Can be quite bulky which has made it very hard for my baby to learn to roll.

Liz_P
Liz_PNSW, 2747

OK

I like the trim fit of the nappy. Babies who pass a lot of urine at one time will often cause this nappy to leak as hemp takes some time to absorb the liquid - longer than cotton fabrics. The sizing is quite small although will fit from newborn until twelve to eighteen months of age, depending on the size of your baby.
Compact. Fastens well for a variety of sizes.
Expensive. Doesn't go anywhere near fitting my toddler. I find the sizing very small in comparison with other "one size" nappies I have tried. Hemp, as a fabric, retains smells a lot also.

shellfreak
shellfreak

Terrible

These cloth nappies are very bulky and I found that they leaked quite regularly on a young baby. I ended up giving up on them because it was just too much washing and they would leak extremely quickly. You need to use a cover with these to try and stop the leakages but they are very bulky with covers on and do not look very comfortable on young babies. Expensive and result in a lot of extra washing.
Not many, they leak a lot and need covers and you end up doing a lot of washing,
Leak all the time, very expensive.

greentiger
greentiger

OK

Not my favourite nappy. They work, but don't fit well on our baby. Also seem to take longer to dry than some of our other nappies.
Very absorbent
Bulky and not a good fit on our skinny-legged baby. Definitely too bulky for newborn. Slower drying than some other similar nappies.

amanda_01
amanda_01South East Queensland, QLD

OK

I've used these overnight as well as during the day, but they're maybe not as absorbent as the bamboo fitted, so are probably better suited to day use. I do find they dry a lot quicker though than the bamboo.
good absorbency, i like how they snap down for newborns as it's not as bulky as most one size fits most nappies
A bit stiff, not as soft as the bamboo, needs a cover

mrsjohno
mrsjohno

I have used these at night and during the day. I think they work better as a daytime nappy. I think the stiffness is a little disappointing, however easy to get over as they do still bend and bub has no issue with them.
excellent absorbency
can go a little stiff when line dried

heytherek
heytherek

Terrible

I had a lot of hassle using these nappies they repeatedly leaked with my baby and were very bulky and uncomfortable on.The only plus is that they do wash really well. Very expensive too.
These nappies are OK to use for the day and are better fitting on older babies than newborns. I like the feel of the fabric and they wash really well, even in cold water.
These nappies do tend to leak a lot and I found them way too bulky on a newborn baby. On an older baby they still look very bulky and uncomfortable and I would not trust them to stay leakproof over night.

Whistletips
Whistletips

Good

I think the Baby Beehind nappies both bamboo and help are great overall. They are very absorbent and so yes take a bit longer to dry but you expect that of a more absorbent nappy!
Dries pretty quickly, good fit
Not as soft as the bamboo but dries faster