Bubblebubs Ai2 Candies

Bubblebubs Ai2 Candies

• Comfort

Easy to use, great quality, excellent customer service

Purchased in January 2020 at Bubblebubs for $36.95.

Comfort

SO easy to use... once you know what to do

I love our candies. They are such a good fit, compared to other brands I have tried - not as bulky on my little one who has always been on the smaller side of the weight chart. I highly recommend you watch the online videos on how to get a good fit - they helped me and I haven't had any leaks since I fit them correctly.
And the patterns and fabrics are just so gorgeous!

Purchased in January 2020 for $300.00.

Easy to use. Wonderful product!

First try of a MCN with our 6 month old wriggler and have found our candies easy to fit on her with our trial pack. Hanging out for the new release of patterns so we can build our stash to use mostly cloth nappies.

Purchased in January 2020 at Bubblebubs for $69.95.

Eleanor

EleanorHunter Region, NSW

Excellent nappies

I am so pleased with candies for my baby! I have just bought a 3rd bunch and I am so pleased. I am using the same inner absorbing booster on my 2nd toddler. We had some leaks with my little boy early on and I changed the fold and no more problems. Bambams were fantastic for my newborn. I am using candies full time now and love that we don’t need disposables!!

Purchased in May 2018 for $200.00.

Kimberley

KimberleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Leaks nearly every time

Both boys leak through their candies almost every time they wear them. If the inner layer is wet, it comes straight through the “waterproof” cover. Dislike the button positions too.

Purchased in November 2019 for $30.00.

Nass H.

Nass H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cute designs and very absorbent

I use the combination of trifold and booster and it lasts 3-4 hours unless pooped in earlier. At first I thought it was too bulky and didnt like the fit but after enduring the material around the kegs were pushed into the groin line, it looks more comfortable and we have less red marks. I dont like that it can leak through the stitching though. We have 9 candies and makes up most of our stash. However, baby girl is approaching 5 months and already on the second last snaps. Hopefully her legs get longer and she can use these for more than 12 months too.
I love the minky material.

Purchased in November 2019.

Julia Cherie

Julia CherieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great quality

I have used 5 different nappy brands now and I always reach for candies and will only look to purchase in the future. The quality feels amazing, extremely absorbent and the trifold is great because it is quicker to dry then one really thick insert.

Purchased in April 2019 for $36.00.

Tanya S.

Tanya S.North Queensland, QLD

Great Nappy

Love our Bubblebub Candies! They're one of my favourite reusable nappies. The quality is great, great absorbancy, trim fitting, cute prints and they dry quickly compared to other brands. Also had positive customer service when contacting the store. I really like the side snaps as you don't have to worry about marks like you do with some other OSFM styles.

Purchased in November 2019.

Covers Leak

Purchased in June 2019 at Bubblebubs.

Hummingbird

HummingbirdSouthwest, VIC

Excellent MCNs but may be quickly outgrown and tricky to use for wrigglers

Purchased in April 2019.

Steph G

Steph GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best cloth nappies I’ve ever used

The bubblebubs all in 2 candies are very easy to use. We have had great success effectively using them for more than 12 months. The side snaps make them very easy to put on, even as my child wiggles. I also really like all the adorable prints they come in. In terms of effectiveness I find they hold better than disposable nappies!

Purchased in July 2019 at bubblebubs.com.au for $294.12.

BeatrizGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best cloth nappies in the market

I have used different popular brands on my bubs but by far the candies have been the best ones that by now I am only using. Only have to change my bubs nappies every 3 hours which makes it as competitive as the commercial ones. The night boosters are as fantastic

Purchased in October 2019 for $300.00.

Meg

MegHunter Region, NSW

Unbelievably great nappies and more

Purchased in December 2018.

Emily M.

Emily M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Earned my loyalty!

Have been using my Bubblebubs Candies since bub was 3 weeks old (about 3.5 Kgs) and previously used Bambams since birth. I honestly have no interest in trying other brands. Bub is now 10 weeks old and exclusively uses Candies. I love the side snaps - so does my husband. It is easy to get the fit right with the double row of snaps and we have had no problems with absorbency or leakage. They have even withstood a rare 6 hour stint. They have contained some mighty poo explosions as well, no outfit changes required. Love them, recommend them, want more of them.

Purchased in February 2019.

IN LOVE

Love my candies, fit is excellent - never have issues with leaks, absorbency is fantastic - easy 3 hours, prints and colours are ADORABLE, highly addictive!!! The only downside is the price - I would love to have more!!

Purchased in June 2018.

Sarah S

Sarah S

Amazing!

Have been using my candies for 3 months now (started at 6 weeks old) and they are consistently amazing in absorbency and fit. They have contained the biggest explosions from an EBF baby without a problem and are lasting for her ~10hr overnight sleep (without the booster at this stage). Working on replacing my other nappies with more candies.

Moo moo

Moo mooBrisbane

Leak almost every time.

Ally

AllyBrisbane

problems with leaks

Have tried candies with my third baby. He sleeps slightly on his side and have had issues with leaks from the back on the side he favours. Nappies were prepped properly, baby is over 5kg and they seem to fit well otherwise. I suspect perhaps it is just him as all other reviews are glowing. Otherwise, seem to be a quality product and quick dry time. Unfortunately not working out for us.

Charlene

Charlene

Bubblebubs Candies

I bought a trail pack, 2 candies, and they are really great easy to use, very absorbent, a great fit on my 18 month old not too bulky was able to get 3 hours out of them with no leaks. Great service they always follows up with you after purchase to make sure your order had arrived and that you are happy with your purchase. Love the prints and the feel of the PUL

Tiffany

Tiffany

OMG amazing doesn't even cover it!

I legit bought these skeptically but I wanted to trial a few nappies! Throw out all the others (besides my designer bums gotta keep those

Marjoleine

Marjoleineasked

Has anyone had issues with their baby getting Thrush or severe Nappy Rash because of Reusable Nappies? Would love to buy these when the time comes but have heard stories from a few people that their baby got the above and switched to disposables.

TenaiS
TenaiS

It is usually the opposite way around, your child is more likely to get nappy rash from disposables due to the materials in them. I switched from disposables to cloth when my son was 2 months and haven’t looked back, he is almost 10 months now and we have not had a single bout of nappy rash since he has been in cloth

Chrissie

Never had thrush or nappy rash in 19months. As long as you use a good washing routine with your nappies that throughly cleans them (ie warm/hot water + good quality detergent etc). in the few times I’ve use disposables they seem to irritate bubs skin and make her red, like they draw too much moisture from her skin.

Debasked

How many bamboo liners do you need and do you buy them separately from the shell?

Chrissie

My candies came with a bamboo snap in trifold and lay in booster. You can purchase these separately- I think the idea being that u can remove the inserts and reuse the shell. My bub always soils the shell too so I never reuse the shell.

Deb

I was wondering about that. I am a grandma now but when my babies were tiny and breastfed the poo was very liquid and used to go everywhere! Therefore you’d need many shells. This would be very expensive.

Beatriz

I have 6 shells and about 20 trifolds and 20 boosters and that’s all I have needed for my bubs. I wash them every two days.

Louie3079asked

Hi - has anyone from the colder states used these? I'm in Melbourne and wondering how quick they dry inside in Winter???

Aoife D
Aoife D

I am in Sydney and dry the inserts inside, they are dry in about 24-36 hours in winter

Louie3079

Get an answer from our members and Bubblebubs representatives