Bubblebubs Ai2 Candies

Bubblebubs Ai2 Candies

Pros

• Good and secure fit

• Side snaps make changing easy

• Barely any leaks

Cons

• $36.95 each - a premium nappy price

• Comfort

The Best Nappies!!

Purchased in June 2020 for $36.00.

Maxine K.

Maxine K.Queensland

Love these nappies!

I've been using bubblebubs nappies since my little one was 1 week old! They are soooo easy to use and they look amazing! The Candies are great as they can be adjusted to fit any stage of a growing bub. Love the side snapping and front elastic as it means no ugly rise snaps wrecking the beautiful prints like other nappies. Highly recommend Candies! They are fabulous!!!

Purchased for $32.00.

Zoe G.

Zoe G.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome nappies!

These nappies are awesome, easy for adults to use and difficult for bub to undo, our absolute favourites! The super absorbent bamboo inserts are very easy to use, to wash and to dry. I usually use the booster every time with my heavy wetter and we've never had any leaks. Not the cheapest nappy on the market, but you definitely get what you pay for.

Purchased in July 2019 for $35.00.

Find out how Bubblebubs Ai2 Candies compares to other Reusable Nappies

I recommend for everyone!

Fitted my little one so well through all her stages with no annoying rise snaps. So easy to use and launder. But it's more than the nappy, it's the community of love, fun and support.

Purchased in September 2018 for $35.00.

Elizabeth U.

Elizabeth U.South East Queensland, QLD

Best cloth nappy we have owned

We have a mix of Candies, and other style side-snapping and front-snapping cloth nappies. The Candies have been the most consistent and easiest fit since we started using on our 2mo daughter who is now 16mo. The absorbency is really good too. These are my husband's favourite to use as well as they are the fastest to put on (no rise snaps).

Purchased in October 2019 at Nest Nappies for $36.00.

Rachel

RachelMelbourne

Fantastic, absorbant and easy to use

I bought these when my first was 8 months old as part of the post expo sales and was blown away by how good they were. I'd been using cheap and cheerful ones from eBay before them and was at the point of giving up because I was sick of leaks. These nappies rarely leak and when they do, it's usually because I've been lazy or they're in need of a strip wash. After two more years with my first and 6 months with my second (they fitted her from birth but she was a 4kg bub), they're still going strong. Would definitely recommend them to a new mum.

Purchased in September 2016.

Elie B.

Elie B.South East Queensland, QLD

Take all my money

I seriously love the bubblebub candies! They are easy to fit on my wriggling 6month old and the absorbency is second to none! The prints are amazing too. Their customer service is great too.

Purchased in October 2020 at Bubblebubs for $36.00.

Katherine M.

Katherine M.Sydney, NSW

Wanted to use cloth with my first but the nappies that a friend gave me leaked within the hour and I found it all too hard. Another friend recommended bubblebubs candies for my second and I haven't looked back. Super easy to use. I just remember to change him every 2-3 hours. I started at 6 months, so when the poos were solid and he was a bit bigger. Can't fault them.

Purchased in May 2020 at Facebook Marketplace for $320.00.

Fiona K

Fiona K

High quality; Bomb proof cloth nappies

Love these nappies. I was deliberating a lot about whether to go a full stash in Candies or mix and match with other brands, but I’m glad I chose Bubblebubs!
Cute prints abound - although they do in every brand, so what I’m saying is, you’re not missing out. But underneath the cute print is quality materials, even the second hand ones I’ve bought still hold up.
Absolutely bomb proof, 2 months in and we are yet to have a poonami out of a Candie (my friends in disposables can’t believe it). Very absorbent and a good booster option too when bub needs it. The minky ones are particularly soft, my fave.

Purchased in April 2020 for $600.00.

Jessica

JessicaNorth Western Region, NSW

Cloth baby bum, happy Mum.

Love my Candies. First time cloth mum & these nappies are so easy to use. They fit my bub well (6kg 7wk old) & he looks super cute in them. Customer service is fantastic which is a huge plus in my book. I'll definitely be buying more of this brand (have found 24 nappies are not enough & I wash every day). Thanks Vicki for creating such a great product :)

Purchased in July 2020 for $750.00.

Wendy

WendyWestern Australia

Beware of Bubble Bubs nappies, dangerous for kids

These nappies are great to look at but never ever use them. I had a terrible experience as my baby has to suffer a lot because of this substandard product. They claim to ensure best quality standards but clearly they don’t. Moms beware.

Purchased in July 2020 for $1,150.00.

Bubblebubs
Vicki S.Bubblebubs
Darren

DarrenSydney, NSW

Sacrificing Quality for Profits – Stay Away

I am writing this review to warn parents, Do Not Buy Bubble Bubs nappies. We were in a hurry and grabbed this box of nappies and it turned out to be a huge blunder. My baby developed blisters and rashes after using these. I am sure they are getting the products manufactured from some unreliable and untested third-party to cut costs. Stay away from this brand.

Purchased in June 2020.

juliad23

juliad23Murray Region, NSW

The Best!

I've used a different brand of MCNs years ago and had so many issues with leaks etc I gave up. On a whim, I ordered some Bubblebubs AI2 candies to try them again on my youngest bub. I loved their guarantee that you could return the nappies for a full refund if you had only used one and weren't happy - I had nothing to lose! I needn't have worried. They are amazing! Easy to fit, quick to dry and best of all NO LEAKS! I'm so excited I will never have to use another disposable nappy ever again. Love them!

Purchased in May 2020.

MumofM

MumofMSydney, NSW

I couldn't get a good fit with them

Katrina R.

Katrina R.Illawarra, NSW

Love these nappies.

The designs are super cute! They fit nicely on my 4month old baby and will hopefully last until he is potty trained. They are much easier to set up compared to pocket nappies. I love them! Thank you bubblebubs!!

Purchased in March 2020 at Bubblebubs for $35.00.

Find out how Bubblebubs Ai2 Candies compares to other Reusable Nappies

Best, Aussie-brand, So easy to use!

Purchased in March 2020 at Bubblebubs.

Comfort

Amazing and versatile nappy.

Hands down the best nappy we’ve used. Tried a few and candies are the most versatile - fit so many shapes and size babies and you can use the inserts and booster for boosting with a Bubblebubs cover for night as well.
Customer service is second to none! We no longer purchase other nappies now we’ve found Bubblebubs.

Alex

AlexSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best MCN for my bub

The candies are amazing. My bub is fairly small for his age (6kg at 7.5 months) and has fit these well for a while, and another friend uses them on her chunky monkey. They're so versatile with size. The side snaps make doing up on a wriggly bub soooo much easier, and they're a very thirsty nappy - even without the booster. Such a great nappy, they're now my main stash and what I reach for first. The prints are also so much fun!!

Purchased in February 2020 at Bubblebubs for $35.00.

Tess C.

Tess C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The perfect nappy for chunky bubs!

BEST nappies for chunky thighs. One of only 2 brands that don't leave awful red marks. Beautifully soft (we use minky), easy to wash, stuff and fit. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Purchased in December 2019.

KLH

KLHGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love my candies!

Fantastic nappies- no leaks, easy to use and fit (even hubby is on board).

I started my MCN journey with Candies- totally love them. Quality fabulous, great customer care, and super gorgeous patterns.

Love that I’ve shed some environmental guilt, and less chemicals against bubs skin.

Purchased in February 2020 at Bubblebubs for $36.00.

Marjoleine

Marjoleineasked

Has anyone had issues with their baby getting Thrush or severe Nappy Rash because of Reusable Nappies? Would love to buy these when the time comes but have heard stories from a few people that their baby got the above and switched to disposables.

TenaiS
TenaiS

It is usually the opposite way around, your child is more likely to get nappy rash from disposables due to the materials in them. I switched from disposables to cloth when my son was 2 months and haven’t looked back, he is almost 10 months now and we have not had a single bout of nappy rash since he has been in cloth

Chrissie

Never had thrush or nappy rash in 19months. As long as you use a good washing routine with your nappies that throughly cleans them (ie warm/hot water + good quality detergent etc). in the few times I’ve use disposables they seem to irritate bubs skin and make her red, like they draw too much moisture from her skin.

Debasked

How many bamboo liners do you need and do you buy them separately from the shell?

Chrissie

My candies came with a bamboo snap in trifold and lay in booster. You can purchase these separately- I think the idea being that u can remove the inserts and reuse the shell. My bub always soils the shell too so I never reuse the shell.

Deb

I was wondering about that. I am a grandma now but when my babies were tiny and breastfed the poo was very liquid and used to go everywhere! Therefore you’d need many shells. This would be very expensive.

Beatriz
Beatriz

I have 6 shells and about 20 trifolds and 20 boosters and that’s all I have needed for my bubs. I wash them every two days.

Louie3079asked

Hi - has anyone from the colder states used these? I'm in Melbourne and wondering how quick they dry inside in Winter???

Aoife D
Aoife D

I am in Sydney and dry the inserts inside, they are dry in about 24-36 hours in winter

Louie3079

Get an answer from our members and Bubblebubs representatives

Bubblebubs Ai2 Candies are designed as side-snapping nappies. The inside design contains a snap-in trifold and lay-in booster that are made from bamboo fleece. The outer shell is made from a choice of minky fabric - also known as microfibre, or PUL - polyurethane laminate.

Points of Praise

• The soft elastic doesn’t leave marks, and the material is generally soft and comfortable on a bub’s skin.
  • Reviewers loved that these Candies nappies didn’t use rise snaps, which are less reliable and are usually included on a one-size-fits-all nappy such as this. The nappies were generally thought to fit very well.
  • The inserts snapping into the side made the nappy feel more secure, and helped with changing baby faster - useful when it came to wriggly babies.
  • The booster option was reported as a good and reliable addition for heavy wetters.
  • Good quality materials were appreciated by parents and carers. These nappies are durable, and as one reviewer put it, ‘bomb proof cloth nappies.’ While Candies’ may be considered expensive, according to the majority opinion of reviewers, they are definitely worth it.
CategoryReusable Nappies