Bubblebubs Ai2 Candies

Bubblebubs Ai2 Candies

See the Best Reusable Nappies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bubblebubs

Pros

• Good and secure fit

• Side snaps make changing easy

• Barely any leaks

Cons

• $36.95 each - a premium nappy price

• Comfort

Laura T
Laura TMurray Region, NSW

Perfect modern cloth nappy!

Ordered a couple of candies the try as I had heard very good things about them and love the bamboo delights from this company. After a slight delay due to an packing mistake (which was professionally handled!) I got to try them! I was not disappointed. Easy to use, relatively trim fit and high quality material! More importantly No leaks!!il I would definitely recommend these to others!

Purchased in May 2021.

Mel
MelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Favourite premium cloth nappy

We have tried a few brands but these are our favourite. They come with both a trifold insert and a booster which is great for adapting to different absorption needs. They aren't bulky and are easy to put on. The lack of front adjusting snaps make them fuss free and very grandparent friendly (anyone can put them on).

Purchased in June 2021.

Lonskies
LonskiesAU

Great fit and easy to use

The candies are husband proof with no rise snaps and fastening at the sides makes it a very user friendly nappy. With 2 levels of snaps it means I can fit the nappy according to my bubs body as they don't need to align.

Purchased in May 2021 at Bubblebubs.

Bubblebubs Candies Addict!

I was always set on using modern cloth nappies due to the environmental benefits, so when I found out I was pregnant I began researching. There are many options on the MCN market and I quickly became very confused, until I came across Bubblebubs. They have a lot of very useful educational videos that really helped me to navigate the confusing times! I purchased a few Candies to trial after bub came along, and it wasn't long before I was addicted and looking for more. And when I had more, I was looking for more still.

Candies are easy to put together, easy to fit, easy to clean, and after being a bit dubious about the cloth nappy thing initially, my husband is onboard with them too!

Purchased in January 2021.

Jess w
Jess wFar North Queensland, QLD

Super easy to use!

I was really determined to try using cloth nappies for my Bub due to economical impact, less cost, and being better for his skin. When I started reading about cloth nappies is was a bit overwhelming but I am glad to have found Bubblebubs as they have made it so easy! Bub is 9 weeks old and I wish I started using these nappies from day 1. I had a few sample Pebbles (smaller than the Candies) and I loved them and was sold on wanting to purchase the Candies to continue using cloth nappies. They have been easy to use, and the fit being perfect as Bub is smaller- can confirm no poo explosions so far! The cleaning has been super easy and my partner who was a bit hesitant on the idea has also found it super easy. Love Love Love!

Purchased in May 2021.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Lisa
LisaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best reusable nappy we have found

We have tried a few reusable nappies and have found these are by far the best for a few reasons; very easy to use and fit. No leakages as yet and been using for 5 months.

Purchased in November 2020.

Love love love

We love our candies for our newborn. So easy to use and keep clean. We feel happy that we are doing out bit for the environment and saving money in the long term.

Purchased in April 2021.

Happy mum
Happy mum Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love our candies

I love these nappies ! We did a lot of research before purchasing a full time pack for our daughter and couldn’t be happier. The candies are simple to change and the washing machine takes care of all the cleaning. When away On holidays we use disposables and our daughter has more trouble during these times with nappy rash... in her candies we do not have an issue.

Purchased in December 2020.

The Best Nappies!!

Purchased in June 2020 for $36.00.

Maxine K.
Maxine K.Queensland

Love these nappies!

I've been using bubblebubs nappies since my little one was 1 week old! They are soooo easy to use and they look amazing! The Candies are great as they can be adjusted to fit any stage of a growing bub. Love the side snapping and front elastic as it means no ugly rise snaps wrecking the beautiful prints like other nappies. Highly recommend Candies! They are fabulous!!!

Purchased for $32.00.

Zoe G.
Zoe G.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome nappies!

These nappies are awesome, easy for adults to use and difficult for bub to undo, our absolute favourites! The super absorbent bamboo inserts are very easy to use, to wash and to dry. I usually use the booster every time with my heavy wetter and we've never had any leaks. Not the cheapest nappy on the market, but you definitely get what you pay for.

Purchased in July 2019 for $35.00.

Melanie M.
Melanie M.

I recommend for everyone!

Fitted my little one so well through all her stages with no annoying rise snaps. So easy to use and launder. But it's more than the nappy, it's the community of love, fun and support.

Purchased in September 2018 for $35.00.

Elizabeth U.
Elizabeth U.South East Queensland, QLD

Best cloth nappy we have owned

We have a mix of Candies, and other style side-snapping and front-snapping cloth nappies. The Candies have been the most consistent and easiest fit since we started using on our 2mo daughter who is now 16mo. The absorbency is really good too. These are my husband's favourite to use as well as they are the fastest to put on (no rise snaps).

Purchased in October 2019 at Nest Nappies for $36.00.

Rachel
RachelMelbourne

Fantastic, absorbant and easy to use

I bought these when my first was 8 months old as part of the post expo sales and was blown away by how good they were. I'd been using cheap and cheerful ones from eBay before them and was at the point of giving up because I was sick of leaks. These nappies rarely leak and when they do, it's usually because I've been lazy or they're in need of a strip wash. After two more years with my first and 6 months with my second (they fitted her from birth but she was a 4kg bub), they're still going strong. Would definitely recommend them to a new mum.

Purchased in September 2016.

Elie B.
Elie B.South East Queensland, QLD

Take all my money

I seriously love the bubblebub candies! They are easy to fit on my wriggling 6month old and the absorbency is second to none! The prints are amazing too. Their customer service is great too.

Purchased in October 2020 at Bubblebubs for $36.00.

Read more reviews - page 2

Marjoleine
Marjoleineasked

Has anyone had issues with their baby getting Thrush or severe Nappy Rash because of Reusable Nappies? Would love to buy these when the time comes but have heard stories from a few people that their baby got the above and switched to disposables.

TenaiS
TenaiS

It is usually the opposite way around, your child is more likely to get nappy rash from disposables due to the materials in them. I switched from disposables to cloth when my son was 2 months and haven’t looked back, he is almost 10 months now and we have not had a single bout of nappy rash since he has been in cloth

Chrissie

Never had thrush or nappy rash in 19months. As long as you use a good washing routine with your nappies that throughly cleans them (ie warm/hot water + good quality detergent etc). in the few times I’ve use disposables they seem to irritate bubs skin and make her red, like they draw too much moisture from her skin.

Debasked

How many bamboo liners do you need and do you buy them separately from the shell?

Chrissie

My candies came with a bamboo snap in trifold and lay in booster. You can purchase these separately- I think the idea being that u can remove the inserts and reuse the shell. My bub always soils the shell too so I never reuse the shell.

Deb

I was wondering about that. I am a grandma now but when my babies were tiny and breastfed the poo was very liquid and used to go everywhere! Therefore you’d need many shells. This would be very expensive.

Beatriz
Beatriz

I have 6 shells and about 20 trifolds and 20 boosters and that’s all I have needed for my bubs. I wash them every two days.

Louie3079asked

Hi - has anyone from the colder states used these? I'm in Melbourne and wondering how quick they dry inside in Winter???

Aoife D
Aoife D

I am in Sydney and dry the inserts inside, they are dry in about 24-36 hours in winter

See all Bubblebubs Ai2 Candies questions

Get an answer from our members and Bubblebubs representatives

Bubblebubs Ai2 Candies are designed as side-snapping nappies. The inside design contains a snap-in trifold and lay-in booster that are made from bamboo fleece. The outer shell is made from a choice of minky fabric - also known as microfibre, or PUL - polyurethane laminate.

Points of Praise

• The soft elastic doesn’t leave marks, and the material is generally soft and comfortable on a bub’s skin.
  • Reviewers loved that these Candies nappies didn’t use rise snaps, which are less reliable and are usually included on a one-size-fits-all nappy such as this. The nappies were generally thought to fit very well.
  • The inserts snapping into the side made the nappy feel more secure, and helped with changing baby faster - useful when it came to wriggly babies.
  • The booster option was reported as a good and reliable addition for heavy wetters.
  • Good quality materials were appreciated by parents and carers. These nappies are durable, and as one reviewer put it, ‘bomb proof cloth nappies.’ While Candies’ may be considered expensive, according to the majority opinion of reviewers, they are definitely worth it.
CategoryReusable Nappies