Bubblebubs Ai2 Candies

Bubblebubs Ai2 Candies

Covers Leak

Purchased in June 2019 at Bubblebubs.

Hummingbird

HummingbirdSouthwest, VIC

Excellent MCNs but may be quickly outgrown and tricky to use for wrigglers

Purchased in April 2019.

Steph G

Steph GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best cloth nappies I’ve ever used

The bubblebubs all in 2 candies are very easy to use. We have had great success effectively using them for more than 12 months. The side snaps make them very easy to put on, even as my child wiggles. I also really like all the adorable prints they come in. In terms of effectiveness I find they hold better than disposable nappies!

Purchased in July 2019 at bubblebubs.com.au for $294.12.

BeatrizGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best cloth nappies in the market

I have used different popular brands on my bubs but by far the candies have been the best ones that by now I am only using. Only have to change my bubs nappies every 3 hours which makes it as competitive as the commercial ones. The night boosters are as fantastic

Purchased in October 2019 for $300.00.

Meg

MegHunter Region, NSW

Unbelievably great nappies and more

Purchased in December 2018.

Emily M.

Emily M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Earned my loyalty!

Have been using my Bubblebubs Candies since bub was 3 weeks old (about 3.5 Kgs) and previously used Bambams since birth. I honestly have no interest in trying other brands. Bub is now 10 weeks old and exclusively uses Candies. I love the side snaps - so does my husband. It is easy to get the fit right with the double row of snaps and we have had no problems with absorbency or leakage. They have even withstood a rare 6 hour stint. They have contained some mighty poo explosions as well, no outfit changes required. Love them, recommend them, want more of them.

Purchased in February 2019.

IN LOVE

Love my candies, fit is excellent - never have issues with leaks, absorbency is fantastic - easy 3 hours, prints and colours are ADORABLE, highly addictive!!! The only downside is the price - I would love to have more!!

Purchased in June 2018.

Sarah S

Sarah S

Amazing!

Have been using my candies for 3 months now (started at 6 weeks old) and they are consistently amazing in absorbency and fit. They have contained the biggest explosions from an EBF baby without a problem and are lasting for her ~10hr overnight sleep (without the booster at this stage). Working on replacing my other nappies with more candies.

Moo moo

Moo mooBrisbane

Leak almost every time.

Ally

AllyBrisbane

problems with leaks

Have tried candies with my third baby. He sleeps slightly on his side and have had issues with leaks from the back on the side he favours. Nappies were prepped properly, baby is over 5kg and they seem to fit well otherwise. I suspect perhaps it is just him as all other reviews are glowing. Otherwise, seem to be a quality product and quick dry time. Unfortunately not working out for us.

Charlene

Charlene

Bubblebubs Candies

I bought a trail pack, 2 candies, and they are really great easy to use, very absorbent, a great fit on my 18 month old not too bulky was able to get 3 hours out of them with no leaks. Great service they always follows up with you after purchase to make sure your order had arrived and that you are happy with your purchase. Love the prints and the feel of the PUL

Tiffany

Tiffany

OMG amazing doesn't even cover it!

I legit bought these skeptically but I wanted to trial a few nappies! Throw out all the others (besides my designer bums gotta keep those

Amber Stainton

Amber StaintonPerth

love

The inserts are so soft and I love that the snaps are to the side/back of the nappy. I like that the nappy comes with a trifold insert and an extra insert so you can get a good amount of time out of the nappy. Can’t wait to buy more.

Katy

KatySydney

Flexible and sturdy cloth nappy

The price difference of the Australian brands shouldn’t make you nervous- they’re worth every cent. My first Bubblebubs were preloved- after going through two children before my own, they were still bombproof. I couldn’t help but buy our own gorgeous new ones and they’re fantastic. Now most of my nappies are Bubblebubs Candies and everyone who deals with them loves them. Ease of prep, lovely trim fit, and gorgeous soft minky and prints. Being able to snap in the absorbent layer in two seconds is great and also means I have more of the inserts than I do nappy shells so I never run out of nappies and don’t need endless amounts or to use the dryer, even in winter! And the customer service is brilliant. I will keep recommending Bubblebubs!

Gayle

GaylePerth, WA

Wish I’d discovered them earlier!

Bubblebubs Candies are one of the best fitting and most absorbent nappies I’ve used. Definitely a true one size fits all nappy, I have both my 6mo old and my big toddler both in the same Candies - without having to change any rise snaps! (The side snapping feature does away with the need for rise snaps) The are very cute and the minky fabrics are so soft! The Bamboo Delights are also amazingly soft and with the Candies booster are a great night nappy for us.

Vicki S.Bubblebubs

Gayle thanks for taking the time to write a review, it's always great to hear feedback good and bad from our customers. I'm glad you're enjoying them and that they're even working well for night time!

Cass

Cass

Perfect cloth nappy

After months of research we decided to go with the Candies. I soaked overnight and after a few washes they were good to go for up to 3 hrs for us. Easy to fit and not bulky for a cloth nappy.
We are now onto another brand as bubs is off the charts, but nothing compares to the candies.
They just seemed to be so easy to adjust to my sons shape and we hardly had leaks. Only when it was full, never from fit. Thanks ladies for your service, anything i ever had trouble with, you were there for us! I cant recommend this product enough. (We are now using 3 different brands , all award winning, and i still miss my candies)

Vicki S.Bubblebubs

Thanks for your review Cass! It's always been a pleasure chatting with you, as an online business we miss out on quite a bit of the interaction with customers so quite like a chat even if it is just tweaking a fit or helping with a wash routine :)

Phspher

PhspherAU

Excellant - so happy

Great customer service
Amazing absorbency - 4 months in they have stood up to the test. Wash up beautifully with a great routine. Trimmer fit then some of the other brands I have but these are extremely absorbent.
No leaks, minky has stayed beautiful and soft and still looks brand new.
Thanks for a great product.

Vicki S.Bubblebubs

Thanks for your lovely comments, I hope you have many more years of fun nappy changes!

Jess

JessMelbourne

Absolutely Love Bubblebubs Candies

My son kept getting rashes with disposables so I switched to cloth. I was skeptical at first so I ordered the trial pack. After using them for 2 weeks I was hooked and ordered more. My son is now 2 and still in them and they still look like new. Pregnant again and the new bubs will wear them to.

Vicki S.Bubblebubs

Hi Jess, thanks so much for your lovely words. I hope your pregnancy is going well and can't wait to see pics of your new bubby in cloth! Stop by the VIP group on FB, there is nothing we love more than pics of bubs in cloth

Caro

CaroMelbourne

Good material, unfortunately leakage and no good fit

first time trying

loved receiving my bubble bubs nappy's in the mail and so far and glad got them on sale to try before buying full price. i look forward to buying the new prints available in store... I love all the names they have come up with for the new prints aswell .. thank you...

Marjoleine

Marjoleineasked

Has anyone had issues with their baby getting Thrush or severe Nappy Rash because of Reusable Nappies? Would love to buy these when the time comes but have heard stories from a few people that their baby got the above and switched to disposables.

TenaiS
TenaiS

It is usually the opposite way around, your child is more likely to get nappy rash from disposables due to the materials in them. I switched from disposables to cloth when my son was 2 months and haven’t looked back, he is almost 10 months now and we have not had a single bout of nappy rash since he has been in cloth

Chrissie

Never had thrush or nappy rash in 19months. As long as you use a good washing routine with your nappies that throughly cleans them (ie warm/hot water + good quality detergent etc). in the few times I’ve use disposables they seem to irritate bubs skin and make her red, like they draw too much moisture from her skin.

Debasked

How many bamboo liners do you need and do you buy them separately from the shell?

Chrissie

My candies came with a bamboo snap in trifold and lay in booster. You can purchase these separately- I think the idea being that u can remove the inserts and reuse the shell. My bub always soils the shell too so I never reuse the shell.

Deb

I was wondering about that. I am a grandma now but when my babies were tiny and breastfed the poo was very liquid and used to go everywhere! Therefore you’d need many shells. This would be very expensive.

Beatriz

I have 6 shells and about 20 trifolds and 20 boosters and that’s all I have needed for my bubs. I wash them every two days.

Louie3079asked

Hi - has anyone from the colder states used these? I'm in Melbourne and wondering how quick they dry inside in Winter???

Aoife D
Aoife D

I am in Sydney and dry the inserts inside, they are dry in about 24-36 hours in winter

Louie3079

Get an answer from our members and Bubblebubs representatives

CategoryReusable Nappies