33Hippybottomus Stay-Dry

87% · 22824 · 9%
4.1
4.2
4.5
Highly absorbent and leak proof
Good quality materials
Quick to dry

Leilani2022
Leilani2022South East Queensland, QLD8 posts

Amazing and Affordable

After trying a variety of modern cloth nappy brands, Hippybottomus nappies are an absolute winner in my books. They are so simple to use, comfy and spacious. The inserts soak up a lot and definitely last overnight if you purchase and add a night booster to the included insert. I think these nappies fit the best on my growing baby currently. The only downside, in my opinion, is that they don't have many modern prints, so many of the prints feel a bit dated. I would still consider replacing the majority of my nappy stash with Hippybottomus though, they really are fantastic for the price.
Evelyn
Evelyn

Amazing product and service

Hippybottomus has amazing, high-quality nappies! We had a hiccup with the delivery getting lost, but the team was very responsive, professional and I really appreciated them getting a new parcel to me quickly. Thank you!
Carolina P.
Carolina P.

Amazing nappies

We were nervous about switching to reusable nappies but these nappies are so easy to use and clean i only wish we did it sooner ! Show details
Ashreckin03
Ashreckin03Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Janine A.
Janine A.

Great product I absolutely love these!!

I tried changing from disposable to cloth 4 years ago with my daughter, but back then the brands I tried just didn’t work so I went back to disposables. This time with my son I found hippybottomus nappies online and I have been amazed at how easy the switch has been. They fit round my boys chunky legs without making awful red marks, they are super easy to setup with only one insert which makes the nappies not so bulky as others I tried, they are amazingly easy to wash coming up impeccable each time and best of all they dry overnight on the line!! I am really amazed and have now gone cloth all the way with these! Big thanks to the ladies at Hippybottomus!! Would recommend these 100% ❤️ Show details
Cody
CodyPerth, WA3 posts

Amazing brand

I’ve been using reusable nappies from hippy bottomus and couldn’t recommend them enough. They’re easy to use and come with really straight forward cleaning instructions. Their design has made it as easy as changing a regular nappy in my eyes. Hippy bottomus has such a nice range of patterns it’s hard to resist buying them all. I’d recommend getting the “recommended nappy stash” ,it sets you up with everything you need to begin your reusable journey and then obviously you’ll want to buy more because who doesn’t want more of those cute designs.
Cara Shipman
Cara ShipmanHunter Region, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Would only ever buy hippybottomus cloth!

I consider myself to be a hippybottomus snob now after trying a few other brands, nothing compares to hippybottomus. The designs are super cute, they’re easy to use, a lot of my stash is over 2 years old and still going strong on my second son and they fit really well and are super good quality! I’ve experienced leaking and sweating with other brands and I can honestly say I won’t bother trying anything else because why fix what ain’t broke! I highly recommend hippybottomus to all my mum friends who want to try cloth! Show details
Felicia
Felicia

Favourite MCN

Great fit from newborn to toddler. Large enough to accommodate a night time set up for a heavy wetter. Absolutely love these MCN, they make up the majority of my stash, definitely a favourite out of the brands that I have. Beautiful prints. Show details
Jasmine
JasmineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dont have longevity

These nappies are cute and soft. Sadly they don’t last very long. They were originally super absorbent but After only 8 months the inner lining started to peel and the pads aren’t absorbent. I follow the washing instructions but they just haven’t lasted which is highly disappointing. Show details
Ashley
AshleySouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Fair Incentive

Gorgeous patterns, affordable, easy to use

I used the wonderful Hippybottomus cloth nappies with my now 4.5yr old and I’m back again using them for my 2nd Bub. They are easy to use, wash, and look great in all their gorgeous patterns.
I just received a new top up order as I couldn’t resist some of the new patterns. I also love the wet bags and other products. I had an issue with my latest order and the lovely customer service helped me resolve the issue with ease.
I highly recommend supporting this great brand for all your modern cloth nappy needs!
Anna T
Anna TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Half the price of expensive eco nappies- ten times better

We started MCNs trying a range of 5 brands. Hippybottamus are the only ones we still use.
The most absorbent. The fastest drying liners. Best for blow outs. Stain resistant. Soft as.
Love them. Love them. Show details
ElleMan
ElleManGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My absolute favourite MCN

My fav nappies, never had a leak. Keeps bub dry. Drys super quick in winter and affordable. Clean up really well. And no nappy rash.
Can’t fault them.
Did I mention the prints are super adorable.
Customer service is also outstanding. My go to. Show details
Jessica J.
Jessica J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified

Best Cloth Nappies

These are by far the best Cloth Nappies. I had my daughter in other brand cloth nappies and would always have leaks. Hippybottomus there are no leaks even over night. Super easy to adjust and use. The prints are also adorable. Would not buy any other cloth nappies. Highly recommend these nappies. Show details
Rachel
RachelSydney, NSW

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

We brought one of the stash packs, back in 2019 when we were expecting our first.

We've used them for years and used the same batch for our second child. These nappies have seen hundreds of washes, multiple bums and are still going strong! They're so versatile, fitting our newborn, then toddler.

We love the styles available (love the denim styled one) and how easy they are to wash - I was initially daunted by the prospect of washing them, but they have been easy to keep clean and our children have NEVER had nappy rash. I've recommended them to so many mums! Cloth is not hard, especially if you use Hippies. Show details

Lisa
LisaSydney, NSW3 posts

Best reusable nappies

Love them, they are such a great product. Wish someone came up with this idea earlier. I always have two spares in my colette baby nappy bag. Show details ·  1

Rae
Rae

What is the best laundry detergent for these nappies? What have other people used that is tried and true? Something natural like Purity to something more commercial like Omo?

Hippybottomus
Hippybottomus   DM

We normally recommend a natural detergent like Aware or Ecostore :)

Joe
Joe

How to remove yellow stains on nappy inserts?

Bec

Sunlight is the best way

Dee L
Dee L

Hi there, I have been trialling the hippybottomus nappies and quite like them. I am interested to get a full time pack but I am keen to know how long these will last... I would like to think they last 3-4 children but I have read that the PUL isn't as good quality as other brands. Has anyone had any long term experience with these? Has the fit been good with all your children? Thank you in advance.

Bec

They are highly adjustable, there is a newborn hack and they have lasted 5 years and still as waterproof as when I first bought them
They are rated up to 15kg

See all Hippybottomus Stay-Dry questions

Features

• A 5-layer insert is made to be highly absorbent, and tucks easily inside a bamboo charcoal fleece inner that sits against your baby’s skin.
  • This pocket nappy is made with an included waterproof outer, so you won’t have to spend extra money and time sourcing suitable nappy covers.
  • Since it contains 3 sizes in one, this one nappy can be adjusted to fit your child as they grow .
  • Press studs are used to secure the nappy in place.
  • Available in a colourful rainbow array of block colours and fun patterns like toucans, and llamas.

Points of Praise for Hippybottomus

• Reviewers were impressed that they had no issues with leakages - even when poop was runny, and even when nappies were left on overnight. Absorbency of these nappies during the night was particularly praised.
  • The materials were described as durable and good quality, and were also soft where they touched baby’s skin.
  • These nappies dry quickly - one reviewer even reported that both the shell and inserts dried overnight. This makes them conveniently ready to reuse faster, which is handy if you're starting to run out.
  • Many reviewers reported that these were the best cloth nappies they’d ever used on their baby.
CategoryReusable Nappies