Bubblebubs BamBam Fitted Nappy

Bubblebubs BamBam Fitted Nappy

See the Best Reusable Nappies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bubblebubs

4.5
  • Comfort
Melanie M.
Melanie M.

Perfect newborn nappy!

I looked at lots of new born options but so glad I went with Bambams. So soft and absorbent as well as versatile. I was able to fold the insert in multiple ways to suit my little girl at different stages. So easy to use that I took them to the hospital and used them straight away. Easy to wash and dry. She wore them all the way to 8kg. Couldn't have been happier.

Purchased in June 2020.

Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.Northeast, VIC

Love these nappies!

Purchased in February 2019 for $330.00.

AAM95
AAM95South East Queensland, QLD

Good fit for newborn

Our son is 11 days old and has been in Bambams since day 2 (3.874 kgs). We trifold the insert for extra absorbency and find that this is giving us between 2-3 hours at the moment. I find the fit of the nappies good, and particularly liked that we could fold them down so that they did not cover his umbilical stump in those first few days. As the Bambams have no absorbancy it is important to note that they must be used with a cover to prevent leaks. We used the Bubblebubs size newborn covers which seems to be working well for now.

Bambams have been a nice gateway to cloth for us as first time parents and are far less bulky than terry towelling options for newborns.

Purchased in December 2019.

Zte
ZtePerth

Awful awful nappies

These nappies are a joke. We are onto our second baby with these, and boy have they disappointed us.
Just like our first, our son leaks out everywhere with these and not just the odd nappy here or there but, every. Single. One.
We have also noticed that the elastic around the sides have stretched out on all of the nappies. We use a low speed spin cycle during washing and low heat 30 minute dryer cycle on occasion. These nappies should last longer.
Truly disappointing considering the amount we paid.
Don't waste your money.

Purchased in May 2017 for $1,000.00.

Vicki S.Bubblebubs

Incomplete order and appalling customer service

Vicki S.Bubblebubs

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020

Perfect newborn nappy

We have used Bambams since my son was 1 week old (3.7kg). He is now 7weeks old and I cannot fault them.
The fit has been great and has adapted to suit as he grew and changed shape - short and chubby to long and thin.
After a quick tutorial hubby was on board has had no problem using them since.

Vicki S.Bubblebubs

Hi Katie! So glad you are loving the bambams and that hubby is on board too. Makes it so much easier when you have a supportive partner

So easy for a first time mum

These nappies have been great! I am a first time mum to a 4 week old and have been using these since he was born. Great fit, easy to apply and can be easily boosted if required. I found the absorbency really increases a lot with a few washes. I have some pre-folds as well which are also great.

Vicki's customer service is amazing, she answered all my questions quickly and with so much information. The website and the blog are also full of info and little videos which have been very helpful.

The perfect newborn nappy

Loved using these with my newborn. So easy to put on, wash and dry quickly so that I could use them again. It is so easy with these to get a good fit that doesn't leak.

All the other nappies I tried leaked no matter what I did. Pairing a bambam with a double gusset cover no more leaks every again.

Jules
Julesbrisbane

Brilliant cute product and fab service

I purchased some of the new aussie animals bubblebubs candies recently. They were ready for pick up next day and were fabulous to use. They are my favourite out of the different brands i have. Love the clip in inserts - easy to clean. The instructions on the website were great too. Want to buy some more!

The Pants
The PantsMelbourne

Started these first day home with the bubs and haven’t looked back!

Hayley
Hayley

Perfect NB Option

I bought a stash of these for use with my second after having regrets not getting them for my first. They are incredibly soft and feel gorgeous for little squishy newborn bums. Getting a perfect fit was quite easy, and boosting on the outside between nappy and PUL or woollen cover extended the period of use we were able to get as we had a chunky heavy wetting boy who sadly by 10 weeks barely fit the Bam bams anymore. But we soon upgraded to BIGs and love them too!

Must have newborn nappies

These nappies are so soft and luxurious; it really does put your mind at ease having such new skin in them. I found ours were really absorbent and were used daily until 8 weeks (my babies are big, so she was out wetting them even when boosted). I found them super easy to use in the newborn haze, and washed them in a normal load (with our clothes) no problems.

hypermedia
hypermediaCanberra

Great For Newborn

We started using BamBams as soon as my little one was home from hospital. We found that they were a great fit, especially as you can do them up firmly. My partner had no trouble getting used to them as well as visiting relatives. We did find our little one would let us know when she was wet, as this type of nappy gets wet all the way around. Paw paw cream was the best option for these cloth nappies to get rid of nappy rash (caused from disposables when in hospital). I'm sorry when she outgrew them at about 3 months, as they have been such a good nappy. Definitely recommend BamBams for your newborn.

Great fit flexibility for newborns

BamBams are a great fit from from newborns to about 2-3 months. They still fit my son and he's 3 months though I do need to boost them now. Because they do up with a snappy they're very flexible to fit and easier than a prefold to start with. The leg elastics also create a great seal. Paired with a Bubblebubs cover i found these had a great size range and great flexibility when you're just starting.

Kimberley Cepon
Kimberley CeponWOODSIDE

I can't wait to wrap our bub's little toosh in our super soft Bambams!

As a first time mum, making the right decision on cloth nappies has been a tricky one. After weeks of research, we decided the Bubblebubs Bambams would be the perfect choice for our pending arrival.

Vicki has been amazing, and kept us in the loop with expected delivery times, as the PUL covers we ordered we're slightly delayed.

Having since received our fluffy mail, I can say 100% that I cannot wait to wrap our baby's little butt in the super soft bambam. They are so incredibly soft and silky and just simply adorable. They appear to offer a little more convenience than a prefold or flat, and will (hopefully) be the perfect fit for our new baby! I can't wait to purchase some more!

Read more reviews - page 2