Baby BeeHinds Nappy Cover

Baby BeeHinds Nappy Cover

See the Best Reusable Nappies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Baby BeeHinds

SuzyQ
SuzyQSydney

Ok but don't leave on for too long

I like these, they feel sturdy and fit well but I just find that they tend to leak around the leg lining. I don't leave them on too long and they aren't suitable for covering a night nappy. I liked them for a NB but found the lack of a double gusset meant more leaks.

Deardeer
DeardeerBrisbane

Great covers

I was a little worried because they only have one gusset (I feel safer with double gusset covers) but they're actually great at containment, haven't had a leak.
The fabric feels like a good quality pul, and I like the Velcro for quick, easy changes.
Sometimes the Velcro will come off the wash tabs though, which is a bit annoying because Velcro wrecks stuff in the wash.

Caffie
CaffieAustralia

Fabulous nappy cover

Love these covers! I use them with Gently disposable bamboo inserts mostly when I'm out & about. They fit great (my rather small 3 month old is still in the newborn size) with no leaks. They can be used a couple of times by changing the nappy/insert and reusing the cover. The PUL is soft and doesn't leave marks, the washing tabs work well to prevent snags and I know they last well as the first one I got was from the op shop and it works great. Plus the designs are too cute! I tried it a few times with a large cloth booster as a nappy and no leaks there either. Highly recommended.

Update: Have since tried them overnight with the BBH hemp fitted nappy, and they were excellent - no leaks.

Great so far

I just started using these, and I have tried many covers including, bummis, Thirsties, kushies, etc. so far I really like these. The texture is nice, the Velcro is oddly soft so It won't scratch baby. Also a soft elastic around waist and legs. I haven't had a leak yet. I'm using a small on a 14 lb boy. I would recommend them, price is good.
So far, everything

milly83
milly83

OK

Easy to use. Reasonably priced cover, but I am not sure how effective it is. I wouldn't use mine for outings as I wouldn't trust it to stop leaks. But as I said, maybe if I used a baby beehinds nappy with the cover, I would have a different verdict.
This nappy cover is easily put on baby as you just adjust the velcro to fit exactly as you want it too. It comes in some lovely colours and is a relatively cheap nappy cover option compared to other nappy covers out there.
I found that I would get pressure leaks (e.g. when baby sitting in car seat or back pack) with this nappy cover quite easily. This could have been because my nappies weren't as absorbant as the baby beehind nappies, but I'm not sure.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Dianacarla
DianacarlaFar North Queensland, QLD

OK

While these nappy covers do a great job at holding in everything (I have never had problem with leaks) I couldn't figure out how they are breathable. I don't like the velcro as much as snaps and ended up going with the mother ease nappy air flow covers that allow air through the side vents for breathability.
Work really well without letting any leaks through.
I didn't think they were "breathable" at all, to be honest. The PUL layer does not allow air through so I don't really understand this claim. I would prefer snaps over velcro.

Wizza1985
Wizza1985AU

Love these covers, great value, no leaks, wonderful colours, I wouldn't and haven't used anything else!! I think they are a great value cover!!
Apart from home made covers these are the only other ones I have used, and they are great. I love the colours that they come in, hey wash well, are easy to put on and the company are great to deal with. They can often be found on sale but even when not they are great value covers.
If you forget to put he Velcro tabs on he waging tabs they can wear quite quickly.

celestialstarco
celestialstarco

I like these better then the bummis I've tried, and around the same as the imse vimse. They're half the price of imse vimse, and they have laundry tabs unlike IV. I wish I'd brought these first!
Cheap and a great buy! the velrco isn't a the common type you find everywhere, they're more like the velcro on disposeables. Nice range of colours, sturdy, fits over terry flats.
wears quickly, but most covers seem to do that. I don't mind, considering the price.

LittleDCJ
LittleDCJAU

Good

I used the PUL covers for day sleeps with my children. I preferred to use a wool cover overnight. I found that they gave a great fit around the legs and back and helped to contain any leaks. I loved the colour choice, in summer my kids just wear their nappies with cover and a colourful tshirt.
Great colour range
Velcro tabs allow you to get a great fit
Wash tabs for velcro
Price
Reusable, if not soiled they can be aired and used a few times before washing. This helps save on the number of wraps you need
Sized cover helps to give great fit
Sized cover, you need to buy larger sizes as your child grows

jacko4
jacko4

Good

I use BBH Night nappies so I bought one of these to try over the top (I have a range of brands of covers). They aren't my favourite covers as they fabric is rather stiff and they're bulky, but they do work well and are easy to fit. The best thing about them is that the tabs are not your normal velcro so even if they come undone in the wash they don't stick to everything.
Works well. Excellent tabs - they don't catch on everything like velcro does.
Bit bulky.

Phazlewood
PhazlewoodAU

The best modern cloth system we have used (have tried other BBH products ie smooth and multifit magic alls which we also like and Bumgenious organic which I hate - LEAKS after no time!)
GREAT system with either Hemp or Bamboo BBH fitted nappies (I prefer the Bamboo :)
Last and lasts with excellent QUALITY velcro fastening (unlike the Bumgenious)
Easy to put on
Easy to care for
Great system with Bamboo BBH nappies
No leaks of any sort from our bub EVER
CUTE!!!!
Our bub is 18 months and still fits in the small size cover (we use the medium too) - so while needing to buy different sizes you may not need the large so I would recommend only investing in small and medium and then buying large if you need it later.

totaltobie
totaltobie

Good

I have found these covers nice and easy to use and look after. They are better for the environment than disposables and work out much cheaper in the long run. I do not have to spend large amounts of money on nappies every week which is great when you have a tight budget. Plus my baby looks really cute wearing these.
Lets babies skin breathe unlike the old PVC pilchers. Easy to use velcro tabs. Fits well, not bulky. Keeps babies clothes dry. Comes in a nice range of colours. Easy to wash and Very fast drying.
You need to buy small, medium and large sized nappy covers.

Liz_P
Liz_PNSW, 2747

This is my favourite nappy cover, and with four children I've used many different types. The fastenings don't attract lint in the same way as other hook and loop fasteners and they wash well. I like some of the colours although I'm not a fan of the brown.
Simple to use. Thin cover doesn't add unnecessary bulk to the area. Sizes fit a wide range of babies.
The fold over elastic does tend to wick moisture away from the nappy and on to clothes when the nappy is very wet. Size tags fade very quickly making it more difficult to differentiate between sizes (if you have a range of sizes).

savvysausage
savvysausage

ruthieroo
ruthieroo

Good

I love the colours and using them over flats or prefolds. They do look a bit scruffy after washing a lot, however washing them inside a lingerie bag cuts down on this a lot. A good, basic cover that I would definitely recommend any cloth nappy user have on hand as part of a basic stash.
great colours, soft, affordable, can be worn over terry flats as well as baby beehinds fitteds.
the fit around the legs won't be the most snug or all containing as compared to some other pul covers out there. there is no snap option.

Read more reviews - page 2