Baby BeeHinds Night Nappy

Baby BeeHinds Night Nappy

See the Best Reusable Nappies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Baby BeeHinds

4.1
    Chrissie
    ChrissieSydney

Finally no leaks!

Love this night nappy! We get 12+ hrs out of these nappies with our 13month old. We started using when bub was 5months. They are a bit bulky but as bub gets older they fit better.

We use with a bbh wool cover (lanolised).

Bub would normally leak through disposable and have tried other nappies boosted.

Not for us

Lasted 7 hours before it wet right through and this was with the lanolised wool cover. Didn't get any longer with the PUL cover either. Very bulky. Very expensive especially because you also have to pay for covers (and they recommend the pricey wool which was no better than PUL) and sized so have to regularly upsize.

Mel. E
    Mel. EAU

The best night nappy for absorbency and 'dryness'

Really absorbent and feels so beautifully soft. The best absorbency I've found and bubs still feels dry in the morning. The insert is rather fiddly and makes the nappy very bulky, but they work! I mix and match my other inserts with the BB Night Nappy shell and that's trimmer and still very absorbent. I found I had to go into the large by 7 months(!), only cos they are kind of low at the front and her singlet kept getting tucked in/was worried wouldn't contain explosions. But never had a leak. Works great with BB wool cover. My favourite night nappy.
    The best absorbency, super soft and dry-feeling in the morning
    Bulky, insert is fiddly

Melanie O'Nions
    Melanie O'NionsHunter Region, NSW

Nice, but not easy

I bought these nappies after having great success with the BBH fitted nappies but expecting the night nappies to be even better. I was disappointed, The long tails sections are really difficult to use, especially when you are exhausted from waking up with a newborn every few hours. They don't sit as high on the stomach as the fitteds too so we get more leaks up that way.
    velour feels nice, can use a wool cover with them
    too confusing to use!

Reusable Nappies

Find out how Baby BeeHinds Night Nappy compares to other Reusable Nappies

Deanmum
    DeanmumSYDNEY

Finally found a night time nappy that works

mrsjohno
    mrsjohno

awesome! can't believe I went so long without these

I have just bought one of these for my second child and he is nearly 3! He loves his new night time nappy. It is beautiful and soft and as a system works so much better than using the fitted with the booster.
    Now to buy another one!! I love that this dries reasonably quickly and I love the adjustable waist and legs. The snap in booster is very easy to use.
    reliable, very. absorbent, very!! the fit is brilliant with the adjustable waist and legs
    although I don't really think of it as a con, it kinda is a shame that a cover is required and that this nappy isn't available with built-in PUL

sweetypeas
    sweetypeasAU

A great and reliable night nappy

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
    Clara V.15 Nov 2021
    smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
    The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
    the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
    Kidley
    KidleyAU

Great Nappies

A professional business, quick postage, comes in different sizes to fit small to large bubs. Also has velcro and snaps available. They are not as bulky as some other brands.
    inexpensive, absorbent, soft, nice fit
    wets through night nappies doesn't last 13hours for heavy wetter

milly83
    milly83

Reusable Nappies

Find out how Baby BeeHinds Night Nappy compares to other Reusable Nappies

Dianacarla
    DianacarlaFar North Queensland, QLD

These nappies are absolutely beautiful and really good quality. They are really soft velour and I haven't had problems with my 2 1/2 year old wetting too much at night for them. I have three of them and that's enough to use one every night even with line drying. I only wish I had tried these earlier!
    They really work well overnight and don't leave baby too soggy and wet, with the stay dry fabric next to bub's skin. You can position the soakers wherever you need to.
    A bit hard to explain how to use these to dad/grandparents. They have to use disposables. You do need a cover with them but I am pretty sure you need a cover with every cloth night nappy.

cathr
    cathr

OK

definitely a good nappy for a heavy wetter, if your baby doesn't mind having a lot of bulk between their legs over night. i love the soft feeling bamboo fabric.
    these nappies are the softest feeling nappies i have come across. you can also get a very good fit. they come with lots of extra padding for heavy wetters.
    having to fiddle with a cover is a bit of a pain, compare to all in one designs, or pocket nappies. also, they are hugely bulky with the extra booster, and i imagine would be pretty uncomfortable for baby. also, with so much bulk it is hard to get the cover to fit over the entire nappy, to avoid leaks.