Baby Jogger City Elite

Baby Jogger City Elite

• Suitable for Running Yes (12) · No (1)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Wentil

WentilPerth, WA

A fantastic pram from newborn to 4

I purchased this pram new when my baby was born. We used it with a Maxi Cosi capsule for the first four months then moved him into the pram. From day one he loved it.

My son is now 4.5years old and still goes in his pram for long walks. Last week he even fell asleep in it. I would recommend this to any family with an active lifestyle. We purchased the travel bag and have taken it on several overseas holidays where it has been great. It packs down very easily for travel. Over the years we have also taken it off road, to the beach and walking our dogs to the park most days. It has never let us down and is still in great condition.

Purchased in May 2016 at Baby Bunting for $699.00.

Rosey Posey

Rosey PoseySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Pram

We bought baby jogger city elite three wheels year 2017. We loveD it, easy to fold, easy to use, easy to manoeuvre especially in small spaces. It suits us as we love to walk long distances. Good for running as well. Never had a problem with the pram

Purchased in November 2017 at Baby Bunting.

Ashley Craig

Ashley CraigCentral West, NSW

Great product, plenty of room, comfortable

We purchased this pram as our child is a little on the larger side. The size and comfort of this pram is amazing! We purchased the special 10th edition and it’s the best thing we have purchased brand new! My child loves getting into the pram. It’s easy to erect and fits easily in the boot of our Nissan x-trail leaving plenty of room for other things. The pram is not the lightest but it’s not too heavy to get in and out regularly. Very smooth to push.

Purchased in October 2019 at Target Australia for $599.00.

Rebecca

RebeccaGippsland, VIC

The best stroller

Purchased in September 2019.

Marika H.

Marika H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Regretful purchase

Purchased in February 2019 at Baby Bunting for $899.00.

CascieK

CascieKSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to move

I bought this pram as my hubby runs and its amazing..
Its lightweight, sturdy, moves with one finger and folds down to a great size.
My only negative would be that the basket underneath ripped twice.

Lucy

LucyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Love it!!

Absolutely love this pram! It’s great for off road and on road! Buy a always looks so happy in it. I love that we can use it as a normal pram or we can use the attachment and use the city to go capsule. It’s in great condition! I have also ran with it a few times and it is comfortable!
Being able just to pull the handle to fold it up is very easy!

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $599.00.

Madmamabear

MadmamabearWanniassa 2903, ACT

My Big 4 wheel drive pram lol

Purchased in April 2018 at Baby Bunting.

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

We are so glad to hear that you absolutely LOVE your stroller. Such a versatile stroller!
Kind regards
Baby Jogger Customer Service Team

Nicole

NicoleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing device

I bought the baby jogger elite second hand and it’s such an amazing jogger. It’s literally a one arm fold, it’s made of quality materials, has different lock settings for the front wheel, if you want it to lock straight, swivel or move 360.
The sunshade is absolutely huge and has magnetic flaps to keep it open and closed so you can keep an eye on baby, without the flaps moving. Heaps of storage space.
The only thing I would comment on is it’s weight. It’s not super heavy but not lite as a feather either.
I was able to use my infasecure arlo baby capsule via the capsule attachment part. It’s all easy to attach and holds nice and secure.
Love this stroller.

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

So glad you LOVE your City Elite! Stroller is so versatile and has so many features!
Kind regards,
Baby Jogger Customer Service

Alyce

AlyceFar North Queensland, QLD

Great all round pram!

It sold my husband on the one handed folding but also the Perfect pram for me to push around the farm on rough roads but also great for when I go to town, very smooth and easy to turn.

Purchased in October 2018 at Baby Bunting Online store.

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

So happy you love your stroller! City Elite is so versatile!!
Kind regards
Baby Jogger Customer Service

Indri

IndriGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Regrets

The Information from website saying “This is Suit for child from 22-33kgs. My son is 25kgs, this stroller doesn’t do what it said. Very hard to push and front wheel often slip to left when you in “Swing option” another problems when using “Straight wheel” Seat Belt is too short and uncomfortable. Storage pocket underneath will touching front wheel this cause Material torn off. Took plenty of space to store when folded. I had another 2 stroller which much easier to use and safe but have to change only because it doesn’t support my son weight.

Not suitable for all terrain only Tiles or Concretes

Purchased in March 2019 for $799.00.

airsolajaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is an excellent pram, one star off is due to preference - not performance

As someone who changed 5 prams in 3 years, I can tell you that Baby Jogger City Elite comes as a second-place only to BABY JOGGER CITY MINI GT . The main reason is that they are both very comfortable, practical, easy to clean, great brakes, good looking, easy to store, open and close, have a good amount of storage and available accessories that could fit the pram (both 3rd party and first-party). City Elite is great and easy to manoeuvre, and for those who want to run and push the pram, this is a good choice as it absorbs bumps and it is a pleasure to steer.

Purchased in June 2010 for $700.00.

airsolaja

oh, yes, let's not forget that canopy! Suggestion: Give your future prams some more colour options ;)

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Thanks for the feedback - I will definitely pass this onto the powers that be!

Kind Regards,
Deb from the Baby Jogger Customer Service Team

TMB1990Western Australia

Best All Terrain Pram on the Market

Purchased in April 2017 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $699.00.

Suitable for RunningNo
Mert

MertPerth, WA

Decent

Pretty good pram as a whole but after about 6 months of use the brakes failed from the springs popping out and was about $80 to replace it. Other than that it’s been a good pram, easy to use, easy to pack away and set up just wish it fold into something a bit more compact

Purchased in August 2016 at Baby Bunting for $700.00.

Leah

LeahPerth, WA

This pram has had SO MUCH use with my two boys. This is money well spent, I haven't ever regretted my decision to buy it.
The only improvement I could suggest is if the wheels could also be folded flat when packing away in the car boot. Out of all my purchases for motherhood, this was the best for its amount of use, durability, practicality and monetary value.

germania1949

germania1949Sydney, NSW

Worth every cent. It just keeps on keeping on.

Nic VZ

Nic VZSydney

Room for improvement!

Fantastic on all surfaces and terrain. I am happy with the pram but I am regretting my choice.
Bub is now 10 months and is not comfortable in the pram. It’s hard for her to see out as the back is not raised enough and the storage is not great.

lolobau

lolobau

Great pram but...

I loved this pram, it was really easy to handle and was easy enough for me to get in and out of the car. It has a one handed folding mechanism which made it very simple to use. The only reason it didn't get 5 stars was because even though it is called a "baby jogger" it wasn't a suitable jogging pram.

Chantal. L

Chantal. LGold Coast

Quality but not the best design

This pram is solid and well made, pretty easy to fold and unfold, medium weight. However, it doesn’t recline all the way down and doesn’t go flat so getting our little one to sleep was impossible as she likes to sleep on her tummy now. Also there is an extension for feet at the bottom attached to the pram and there is a metal but that clips in. This is constantly falling out and can be frustrating.

Hannah R

Hannah RBrisbane

Strong and heavy

A really sturdy pram that performs well on uneven ground. Good suspension and comfortable for bub. A bit heavy and bulky (weighs almost 12kgs) which aggravated my De Quervain's but I'm used to it now bub weighs more than that. I wish you could put the seat into a fully upright position rather than always on a recline, even at highest setting. Also would appreciate more storage under but this size is pretty standard across all prams I just put too much under there!! Comes with cup holders by the handle which are useful and glad we got the sturdier pram as our son is huge!

Emma C.

Emma C.asked

Hi,
I have a 2013 City Elite pram in perfect working order, however I would like to purchase a second hand 2017 Delux bassinet. The bassinet is sold with 3 different sets of adaptors.

1. Would the 2017 bassinet fit the 2013 model pram?

2. Which adapters are needed?

Many thanks in advance!
Emma

Claire

Claire asked

I have Just purchased what I was told was a city elite 2. However it's the older model with city elite logo on the side and air filled tyres rather than forever tyres. I paid 799 and told the rrp was 949 but if it's this original model should I of been charged the new City Elite 2 price?

This pram is also the model where you can attach adaptors for a range of capsules which is why I went with this one but I was under the impression other than this it was identical to the new City Elite 2.

I read that the new City Elite 2 has better suspension etc. I would rather buy the new model for the same price if this is the case.

Chloeasked

Hi I have a city elite pram years ago for my son but now have another one on the way, I just want to know what bassinets are compatible with the city elite please? I bought one second hand but they’re the wrong adapters for it.

Hi Chloe,
Congratulations on Baby Number 2!
The City Elite is compatible with our Deluxe Bassinet.

The Deluxe Bassinet is sold with the adaptors that you need to attach it to your City Elite.

Do you know which model of Bassinet you purchased second hand?

E inbox@theamazingbabycompany.com.au
T 03 8872 6772

Chloe

Thank you for your reply. I’m actually not too sure! I had to buy a second set of adapters but the bassinet seems to be on an angle so I don’t know if it is the right one for my city elite. My city elite pram is from 2017...

Hi Chloe,
If you send an image of your bassinet and stroller set up to inbox@tabc.com.au we can confirm for you.

Looking forward to hearing form you!

E inbox@theamazingbabycompany.com.au

Convertible No
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 34 kg
Seat OrientationForward-facing
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesCup Holder, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels and Suspension
Wheel MaterialSolid