Baby Jogger City Elite

Baby Jogger City Elite

• Suitable for Running Yes (86%) · No (14%)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Madmamabear

MadmamabearWanniassa 2903, ACT

My Big 4 wheel drive pram lol

Purchased in April 2018 at Baby Bunting.

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

We are so glad to hear that you absolutely LOVE your stroller. Such a versatile stroller!
Kind regards
Baby Jogger Customer Service Team

Nicole

NicoleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing device

I bought the baby jogger elite second hand and it’s such an amazing jogger. It’s literally a one arm fold, it’s made of quality materials, has different lock settings for the front wheel, if you want it to lock straight, swivel or move 360.
The sunshade is absolutely huge and has magnetic flaps to keep it open and closed so you can keep an eye on baby, without the flaps moving. Heaps of storage space.
The only thing I would comment on is it’s weight. It’s not super heavy but not lite as a feather either.
I was able to use my infasecure arlo baby capsule via the capsule attachment part. It’s all easy to attach and holds nice and secure.
Love this stroller.

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

So glad you LOVE your City Elite! Stroller is so versatile and has so many features!
Kind regards,
Baby Jogger Customer Service

Alyce

AlyceFar North Queensland, QLD

Great all round pram!

It sold my husband on the one handed folding but also the Perfect pram for me to push around the farm on rough roads but also great for when I go to town, very smooth and easy to turn.

Purchased in October 2018 at Baby Bunting Online store.

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

So happy you love your stroller! City Elite is so versatile!!
Kind regards
Baby Jogger Customer Service

Indri

IndriGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Regrets

The Information from website saying “This is Suit for child from 22-33kgs. My son is 25kgs, this stroller doesn’t do what it said. Very hard to push and front wheel often slip to left when you in “Swing option” another problems when using “Straight wheel” Seat Belt is too short and uncomfortable. Storage pocket underneath will touching front wheel this cause Material torn off. Took plenty of space to store when folded. I had another 2 stroller which much easier to use and safe but have to change only because it doesn’t support my son weight.

Not suitable for all terrain only Tiles or Concretes

Purchased in March 2019 for $799.00.

airsolajaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is an excellent pram, one star off is due to preference - not performance

As someone who changed 5 prams in 3 years, I can tell you that Baby Jogger City Elite comes as a second-place only to BABY JOGGER CITY MINI GT . The main reason is that they are both very comfortable, practical, easy to clean, great brakes, good looking, easy to store, open and close, have a good amount of storage and available accessories that could fit the pram (both 3rd party and first-party). City Elite is great and easy to manoeuvre, and for those who want to run and push the pram, this is a good choice as it absorbs bumps and it is a pleasure to steer.

Purchased in June 2010 for $700.00.

airsolaja

oh, yes, let's not forget that canopy! Suggestion: Give your future prams some more colour options ;)

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Thanks for the feedback - I will definitely pass this onto the powers that be!

Kind Regards,
Deb from the Baby Jogger Customer Service Team

TMB1990Western Australia

Best All Terrain Pram on the Market

Purchased in April 2017 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $699.00.

Suitable for Running No

Mert

MertPerth, WA

Decent

Pretty good pram as a whole but after about 6 months of use the brakes failed from the springs popping out and was about $80 to replace it. Other than that it’s been a good pram, easy to use, easy to pack away and set up just wish it fold into something a bit more compact

Purchased in August 2016 at Baby Bunting for $700.00.

Leah

LeahPerth, WA

This pram has had SO MUCH use with my two boys. This is money well spent, I haven't ever regretted my decision to buy it.
The only improvement I could suggest is if the wheels could also be folded flat when packing away in the car boot. Out of all my purchases for motherhood, this was the best for its amount of use, durability, practicality and monetary value.

germania1949

germania1949Sydney, NSW

Worth every cent. It just keeps on keeping on.

Nic VZ

Nic VZSydney

Room for improvement!

Fantastic on all surfaces and terrain. I am happy with the pram but I am regretting my choice.
Bub is now 10 months and is not comfortable in the pram. It’s hard for her to see out as the back is not raised enough and the storage is not great.

lolobau

lolobau

Great pram but...

I loved this pram, it was really easy to handle and was easy enough for me to get in and out of the car. It has a one handed folding mechanism which made it very simple to use. The only reason it didn't get 5 stars was because even though it is called a "baby jogger" it wasn't a suitable jogging pram.

Chantal. L

Chantal. LGold Coast

Quality but not the best design

This pram is solid and well made, pretty easy to fold and unfold, medium weight. However, it doesn’t recline all the way down and doesn’t go flat so getting our little one to sleep was impossible as she likes to sleep on her tummy now. Also there is an extension for feet at the bottom attached to the pram and there is a metal but that clips in. This is constantly falling out and can be frustrating.

Hannah R

Hannah RBrisbane

Strong and heavy

A really sturdy pram that performs well on uneven ground. Good suspension and comfortable for bub. A bit heavy and bulky (weighs almost 12kgs) which aggravated my De Quervain's but I'm used to it now bub weighs more than that. I wish you could put the seat into a fully upright position rather than always on a recline, even at highest setting. Also would appreciate more storage under but this size is pretty standard across all prams I just put too much under there!! Comes with cup holders by the handle which are useful and glad we got the sturdier pram as our son is huge!

Judidee

Judidee

Strong as an ox

I love this pram. It goes over uneven surfaces like it's nothing. Its a dream to push and manoeuvre. I love all the accessories you could get for it. I love the adjustable handle height. I love the easy fold-down. It doesn't have as much under pram storage as my old pram. But when you're a mum, you figure out ways around this. Totally worth it. I probably wouldn't recommend it to mums who don't feel up to the task of lifting the bulky pram into the car boot though.

Rebecca M

Rebecca MCanberra

What an upgrade !

I had purchased a second hand Bugaboo cameleon and hated it. It was dodgy, couldn’t get over hills, and sucked up all our boot space. This is the exact opposite. The pram folds up and done one handed, has a side clip to make it flatter if need be, and survives interstate domestic flights! Only gripe is that the seat doesn’t fully go straight so if baby wants to look forward she does get annoyed at times.

Coral

CoralPerth

Perfect for growing baby

One of the reasons I bought the baby jogger - elite was so we could use it from birth to 4 years of age. It’s so easy to set up and put away- just one quick pull and it’s folded up and into the car it goes.
The wheels make it great for going on a loose gravel track and easy to take around the neighbourhood.
It looks great and has lots of attachments you can buy but for this reason it can be a money pit once you add a coffee cup holder etc.
The only down sides are it is quite heavy and hard to get into small spaces in a cafe.
It doesn’t have a huge amount of storage but enough for a small shop or big nappy bag.
Highly recommend this pram, it is durable, well made and stylish.

Petria

PetriaPort pirie

Amazing pram for country living and traveling

We love this pram! Had it since 2014 and we can easily fit two kids even tho we have the skateboard too. We just took it to Europe for a month with two kids sitting happily inside and the big wheels were perfect for Italian cobbled streets.
Country roads also great with this pram. We just love it!

Brooke

BrookeSacramento

Bulky

The stroller is great it’s kinda. Bulky and hard to store ,but it is great when out of town,hiking or if your one to go jogging It’s easy to take up and down. I’m pretty happy with it. I think if it was more compacted it would be better. I’m pretty happy with the build quality overall.

Hbuck

Hbuck

Great pram

This pram is fairly easy to manoeuvre although the wheels are quite wide at the back so it can be difficult to to get through tight spaces. It seems quite roomy and comfortable. It is a little heavy to lift into the car once folded as compared to other prams.

Adam

AdamBallarat

Good but heavy

Mekaela M.

Mekaela M.asked

Hi baby jogger, just wondering if it is worth buying a backboard for my city elite? I want to use for light jogging/travel pram as it folds so well! My little one is 16 months old. Just want to know if it will be comfier with the back board (especially while jogging) or if the board will make it too stiff and it is comfier without, being more of a sling like seat? Hope that makes sense, thank you!

SCN

SCNasked

Hi I was wondering whether the Chicco Key Fit plus infant capsule is compatible with the Baby Jogger City Elite or/and the Baby Jogger city mini GT 10th anniversary edition?

Good afternoon,

thank you for your enquiry. These adapters have been discontinued for some time now. You may still find them at some Baby Jogger retailers, however we don't have any in stock.

Matthias P.

Matthias P.asked

Hi guys, our due date is 2nd of April and I really got my eyes on the city elite. I'm contemplating wether to buy new or second hand. After having a brand new one in my hands at a local shop I was very impressed with the suspension if the pram. My question is: Did the suspension massively improve from previous year models to the 2018/19 model city elite or has the system never really changed and is just as awesome as the one on a brand new model?

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Good Afternoon, thank you for your enquiry. The suspension on the new Elite 2 has been upgraded. There is benefits to purchasing the pram new rather than 2nd hand. When purchasing 2nd hand you don't receive any warranties. If you are to purchase new then you are entitled to a 2 yr warranty when you register your receipt with us at www.babyjoggerstrollers.com.au. You will love the new Elite 2. Thank you

Get an answer from our members and Baby Jogger representatives