Baby Jogger City Elite

Baby Jogger City Elite

4.2

• Suitable for Running Yes (92%) · No (8%)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Rosey Posey

Rosey PoseySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Pram

We bought baby jogger city elite three wheels year 2017. We loveD it, easy to fold, easy to use, easy to manoeuvre especially in small spaces. It suits us as we love to walk long distances. Good for running as well. Never had a problem with the pram

Purchased in November 2017 at Baby Bunting.

Ashley Craig

Ashley CraigCentral West, NSW

Great product, plenty of room, comfortable

We purchased this pram as our child is a little on the larger side. The size and comfort of this pram is amazing! We purchased the special 10th edition and it’s the best thing we have purchased brand new! My child loves getting into the pram. It’s easy to erect and fits easily in the boot of our Nissan x-trail leaving plenty of room for other things. The pram is not the lightest but it’s not too heavy to get in and out regularly. Very smooth to push.

Purchased in October 2019 at Target Australia for A$599.00.

RebeccaGippsland, VIC

The best stroller

Purchased in September 2019.

Marika H.

Marika H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Regretful purchase

Purchased in February 2019 at Baby Bunting for A$899.00.

CascieK

CascieKSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to move

I bought this pram as my hubby runs and its amazing..
Its lightweight, sturdy, moves with one finger and folds down to a great size.
My only negative would be that the basket underneath ripped twice.

Lucy

LucyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Love it!!

Absolutely love this pram! It’s great for off road and on road! Buy a always looks so happy in it. I love that we can use it as a normal pram or we can use the attachment and use the city to go capsule. It’s in great condition! I have also ran with it a few times and it is comfortable!
Being able just to pull the handle to fold it up is very easy!

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for A$599.00.

Madmamabear

MadmamabearWanniassa 2903, ACT

My Big 4 wheel drive pram lol

Purchased in April 2018 at Baby Bunting.

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

We are so glad to hear that you absolutely LOVE your stroller. Such a versatile stroller!
Kind regards
Baby Jogger Customer Service Team

Nicole

NicoleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing device

I bought the baby jogger elite second hand and it’s such an amazing jogger. It’s literally a one arm fold, it’s made of quality materials, has different lock settings for the front wheel, if you want it to lock straight, swivel or move 360.
The sunshade is absolutely huge and has magnetic flaps to keep it open and closed so you can keep an eye on baby, without the flaps moving. Heaps of storage space.
The only thing I would comment on is it’s weight. It’s not super heavy but not lite as a feather either.
I was able to use my infasecure arlo baby capsule via the capsule attachment part. It’s all easy to attach and holds nice and secure.
Love this stroller.

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

So glad you LOVE your City Elite! Stroller is so versatile and has so many features!
Kind regards,
Baby Jogger Customer Service

Alyce

AlyceFar North Queensland, QLD

Great all round pram!

It sold my husband on the one handed folding but also the Perfect pram for me to push around the farm on rough roads but also great for when I go to town, very smooth and easy to turn.

Purchased in October 2018 at Baby Bunting Online store.

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

So happy you love your stroller! City Elite is so versatile!!
Kind regards
Baby Jogger Customer Service

Indri

IndriGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Regrets

The Information from website saying “This is Suit for child from 22-33kgs. My son is 25kgs, this stroller doesn’t do what it said. Very hard to push and front wheel often slip to left when you in “Swing option” another problems when using “Straight wheel” Seat Belt is too short and uncomfortable. Storage pocket underneath will touching front wheel this cause Material torn off. Took plenty of space to store when folded. I had another 2 stroller which much easier to use and safe but have to change only because it doesn’t support my son weight.

Not suitable for all terrain only Tiles or Concretes

Purchased in March 2019 for A$799.00.

airsolajaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is an excellent pram, one star off is due to preference - not performance

As someone who changed 5 prams in 3 years, I can tell you that Baby Jogger City Elite comes as a second-place only to BABY JOGGER CITY MINI GT . The main reason is that they are both very comfortable, practical, easy to clean, great brakes, good looking, easy to store, open and close, have a good amount of storage and available accessories that could fit the pram (both 3rd party and first-party). City Elite is great and easy to manoeuvre, and for those who want to run and push the pram, this is a good choice as it absorbs bumps and it is a pleasure to steer.

Purchased in June 2010 for A$700.00.

airsolaja

oh, yes, let's not forget that canopy! Suggestion: Give your future prams some more colour options ;)

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Thanks for the feedback - I will definitely pass this onto the powers that be!

Kind Regards,
Deb from the Baby Jogger Customer Service Team

TMB1990Western Australia

Best All Terrain Pram on the Market

Purchased in April 2017 at Baby Bunting Physical store for A$699.00.

Suitable for Running No
Mert

MertPerth, WA

Decent

Pretty good pram as a whole but after about 6 months of use the brakes failed from the springs popping out and was about $80 to replace it. Other than that it’s been a good pram, easy to use, easy to pack away and set up just wish it fold into something a bit more compact

Purchased in August 2016 at Baby Bunting for A$700.00.

Leah

LeahPerth, WA

This pram has had SO MUCH use with my two boys. This is money well spent, I haven't ever regretted my decision to buy it.
The only improvement I could suggest is if the wheels could also be folded flat when packing away in the car boot. Out of all my purchases for motherhood, this was the best for its amount of use, durability, practicality and monetary value.

germania1949

germania1949Sydney, NSW

Worth every cent. It just keeps on keeping on.

Nic VZ

Nic VZSydney

Room for improvement!

Fantastic on all surfaces and terrain. I am happy with the pram but I am regretting my choice.
Bub is now 10 months and is not comfortable in the pram. It’s hard for her to see out as the back is not raised enough and the storage is not great.

lolobau

lolobau

Great pram but...

I loved this pram, it was really easy to handle and was easy enough for me to get in and out of the car. It has a one handed folding mechanism which made it very simple to use. The only reason it didn't get 5 stars was because even though it is called a "baby jogger" it wasn't a suitable jogging pram.

Chantal. L

Chantal. LGold Coast

Quality but not the best design

This pram is solid and well made, pretty easy to fold and unfold, medium weight. However, it doesn’t recline all the way down and doesn’t go flat so getting our little one to sleep was impossible as she likes to sleep on her tummy now. Also there is an extension for feet at the bottom attached to the pram and there is a metal but that clips in. This is constantly falling out and can be frustrating.

Hannah R

Hannah RBrisbane

Strong and heavy

A really sturdy pram that performs well on uneven ground. Good suspension and comfortable for bub. A bit heavy and bulky (weighs almost 12kgs) which aggravated my De Quervain's but I'm used to it now bub weighs more than that. I wish you could put the seat into a fully upright position rather than always on a recline, even at highest setting. Also would appreciate more storage under but this size is pretty standard across all prams I just put too much under there!! Comes with cup holders by the handle which are useful and glad we got the sturdier pram as our son is huge!

Judidee

Judidee

Strong as an ox

I love this pram. It goes over uneven surfaces like it's nothing. Its a dream to push and manoeuvre. I love all the accessories you could get for it. I love the adjustable handle height. I love the easy fold-down. It doesn't have as much under pram storage as my old pram. But when you're a mum, you figure out ways around this. Totally worth it. I probably wouldn't recommend it to mums who don't feel up to the task of lifting the bulky pram into the car boot though.

Megiemay

Megiemayasked

Hi, I have both a city elite and a mini gt. Can either of these models adjust to add a second seat? (I have a 10m old and due again in 4 months.) Or will I need to get a new stroller? :(

Simoneasked

I have a big 3.5 year old 25kg boy and he’s Around 105cm tall. I tried him in a city elite in store but his feet hung over the foot plate a little. Can this be adjusted to lengthen?

Rebecca

No it can't be but I have a under 3 year old who is around that tall and yes they do hang over a little at times depending on how his sitting but he seems to not worry about it. You won't find many tough strollers that have the leg room for that age group unless you go steelcraft agile or something or look on baby jogger site for something more to your needs

Simone

Thanks so much that helps out a lot.

Your welcome

Karlee D

Karlee Dasked

Hi I am looking at purchasing a second hand elite 2017 model, just want to confirm that a deluxe bassinet - 10th anniversary edition will fit it?
Also I have seen pictures of bassinets fitted to just the frame, like with none of the seat/material attached - is this an option with the 2017 model? Is it just a mater of unattaching it and reattaching it when you a switch to the seat when Bub is older?

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Hi Karlee, the short answer is yes to all of your questions.
The Deluxe Bassinet fits the 2017 Elite.
Also, simply remove the fabrics to have that sleek frame only look - but remember to re-attached the folding mechanism otherwise your stroller wont fold!

Good luck and great choice!

Get an answer from our members and Baby Jogger representatives