Baby Jogger City Mini

Baby Jogger City Mini

• Suitable for Running Yes (2) · No (4)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Kc1

Kc1Darling Downs, QLD

Strong, lightweight pram

I bought this pram because it only weighed 7.6 kgs. It is super smooth and direct with it's steering. I love the small fold down size and the easy one step pull to fold. Amazing.

Purchased in November 2019 at Target Australia for A$399.00.

Jacob

JacobSydney, NSW

can go through the anything !

We really outgoing parents and we go hiking a lot and this baby Jogger can take any rocky road. been
using it for over 2 years with no problem at all !
The only downfall is that the colours of the fabric fade fast making it look older then it is , probably the safest option is to choose black colour

Purchased in June 2017 for A$450.00.

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Thank you for your review Jacob. We are very happy to hear you love your pram :)

Summa

Summa

Disappointed

Contacted baby jogger multiple times and no response, Pram very recently out off warranty (12 months) still no reply and I'm stuck with a dodgy pram that doesnt work properly

Purchased in September 2018 at Baby Bunting Physical store for A$499.00.

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Hi Summa , So sorry you have had an issues getting through to us . We would love to assist with your concerns . Feel free to call 03 88726772 as for Nicole

Great pram

Lightweight and easy to lift in and out of car, easy to fold and unfold, easy to push, fits easily into boot. Narrow wheel base makes it easy to move around the shops, good price. All round great pram!

Purchased in January 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for A$449.00.

Suitable for RunningYes
Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

LOVE your review! We are very happy to hear you love your pram. :)

brooke w.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

so easy to put up and down but has its flaws

I do love this pram, its so light and easy to move around, you can also easily put it up and down with one hand. However, the bag storage section at the bottom has quite a small opening which makes taking a baby bag in and out that is full of baby gear quite difficult. So you would need to consider what type of baby bag or storage you will be using. I find myself yanking on the bag to get it out or having to push up the seat back if it is reclined and bub is sleeping which isn't ideal. The seat belt is also a tad fiddly. I don't understand why they have separated the two side straps to make 4?? It seems a bit silly.

Purchased in November 2018 at Baby Bunting Online store for A$489.00.

brooke w.

I didn't know that about the mandatory Australian safety standard regarding the harness. Thanks for letting me know. I can see why it's important to get a child out quickly. It's just a bit to fiddly for me with a wiggly bubba.

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Oh we understand Brooke, its amazing how strong our wiggly bubba's can be!

Apom

ApomSydney, NSW

Best pram ever!

You got me at one handed fold. I’ve owned 3 prams and this one by far is the best value for money. I recently purchased a stroller because my little girl is walking now but I’m already missing my city mini. It’s light weight, easy to steer but the best part aside from the one handed fold is probably that the hood is so big it provides full coverage for my little one.

Purchased in September 2018 at Baby Bunting for A$370.00.

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pram from new born to preschool

It has been easy to use and open. Not light but not heavy. It goes into the car boot fairly easily and we have a small sedan (Honda Civic). The best thing is we didn't need to buy a new born pram and then another as they get older. It converts the laying surface from flat to inclined as our baby got older The only issue I found is the center of gravity is quite high so it has risk of tipping backwards when leaning on the hand bar.

Purchased in January 2013.

Hayley

HayleyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Omg we love this pram!!!

My son loved the newborn attachment and when he went to forward facing he loved his pram even more! This is the easiest pram to push, fold up and clean!

Purchased in January 2017 at Baby Bunting for A$899.00.

Suitable for RunningYes
anjool

anjool

It’s definitely one of my faves!

I have tried quite a few different prams/strollers, I have 3 boys and at one time i even needed a double. Out of all prams and strollers i’ve tried baby jogger city mini is my fave! This is my
Second time Purchasing one for different kids, City mini holds upto 22.5kg which is awesome and it’s lightweight, easy to steer, compact and don’t get me started on the amazing sun canopy hood.. it’s huge and has peekaboo windows which kids love!! great pram i’d definitely recommend! If you buy one and register online please use my code 949-909 as the person who reffered you to purchase it. i am not sponsored and purchased both of mine with my own money its just referral points i get if you put my code :)

Stephanie R

Stephanie R

Perfect for my toddler!

I purchased this as a second pram and ended up selling the other pram because I love the city mini so much.
It’s lightweight and folds so easily and compact. The basket looks small but actually fits a bit in it. My 2.5 year old has plenty of room and will fit for quite a while.
Now that I have a newborn I’d love for this pram to be parent facing or have a head support included to prevent bub sliding to one side.
Overall I am very happy with this pram!

KezKez

KezKezBrisbane

Awesome light pram

We bought this as an every day, second pram. It is perfect for easily getting in and out of tight spaces (ie shopping Centre car parks) and is so lightweight! The ability to fold with one hand is amazing, and can not be underestimated for those who want an easy pram to use (while sleep deprived)! Bub fits in easily, although we added a liner for a little extra padding. This pram can go anywhere, but don’t expect the same suspension as heavier prams. This pram is the best option for a small, lightweight, easy to use, metro/city area pram (ie not designed for off road usage).

May

MayMelbourne

The only pram you'll ever need

Used this pram for 5 years now, after 2 bubs and still going strong. The fabric colour still looks as new (red) as day 1. We love the easy one hand fold and doesn't take up much room when folded. The seat lies almost flat which meant we could use since birth and it has a great large hood as well as big storage capacity. The pram is very reasonably priced for all these great features.

Mezz

MezzSydney, NSW

Would not buy any other pram!

The lightweight and easy to fold pull I'd excellent. I have had experience with many pranks due to working as a nanny and being a mum. So hard fold other prams. Heaps room at bottom. Click on some bag holders and cup tray. Perfect pram in every way! Buy it!

Yummy

YummySydney

Not easy to turn

Using this from 1 month old. Baby sleeps in the seat.
Easy to fold, but it’s not gonna be that flat.
Maybe all buggies are but not easy to turn. Have to lift a bit all the time.
Can run with dogs. However maybe you want a lighter alternative.
Sometimes seatbelt annoys me coz click noise is loud and wakes baby up. And puffy shoulder parts come off easily.
Bag space under seat is not big.
Kinda heavy. Will I get used to it?
Super cheap if compared with other brands. I bought this for around $330.
My baby smiles through the window which is cute!

So.... good! Not too great but happy.

Samcoz05

Samcoz05Northern Region, NSW

Great pram highly recommend

This pram is very easy to move around with and has simple folding with light weight to lift . It takes up very little room in the car I like that you can take the back wheels off and love how far the roof/cover folds down really low towards feet from sunlight/wind only dislike I have is how hard the seat area is other than that I highly recommend

Shirl M

Shirl MAU

Baby jogger

This is easy to fold up. Put in car take on bus. Walk or jog around neighborhood. Is stylish easy yo clean it suits my baby and my lifestyle good price and i would recommend it to anyone starting out with a new baby. Very happy with it
Very lightweight

Tahnee_Brown

Tahnee_BrownBUSSELTON

Lightweight and easy to fold

After owning clunky two piece pull down pram the City Mini was a welcome edition to our family. It was lightweight, sturdy and easily folded with one hand. Perfect for travelling! the almost flat recline was a great selling point for us.
After 12 months the front wheel did become jammed quite often which was very frustrating. For our second born we upgraded to the Baby Jogger elite. The higher adjustable handle suited my husband better.

Review collected in partnership with Baby Jogger

Mumof4

Mumof4Northern Region, NSW

Had to find a pram that would fit into our 7 seater Kluger and this was a easy compact folding stroller that fitted. Found it to be a great pram easy to use and fold. No issues. Love how far you can pull down the shade on top almost covers all.

KellsS77

KellsS77Brisbane

Best pram ever!

We bought a baby Jogger Citi Mini for our first child and have used it for all three and recommended it to everyone who is embarking on parenthood! I was sold on the ease of folding it up and how light it is to carry. It made life so much easier to be able to take baby out & fold it up with one hand while holding him in the other. The wheels go on all terrain and turn smoothly. It was great for taking kids to the shop as it fits down all aisles and within shops and doesn't take up much room when on an escalator or in a lift. It fits in the boot of our small car with ease & must be comfy as all my kids love a good sleep when in it!

Shirley

Shirley

Both of my kids use this one.
It is light weight and easy to unfold and fold and did not use too much space in the car and off the car. It is also comfortable to push with both kids.I would lightly recommend this pram to parents and carer givers.