Baby Jogger City Mini GT

Baby Jogger City Mini GT

4.4

• Suitable for Running Yes (65%) · No (35%)
  • Safety

Purchased for A$699.00.

MariaM

MariaM

Greeeat pram!

We love this pram because it is so confortable for our toddler since he was born, I only got a head support and made a cover to make him feel comfortable and snug, I removed them as he grew, he is able to climb on and off, the hood covers him from the sun and cold whenever he needs it, the wheels are all terrain and you can Remove them so easily in case you have a small car as I do, love this pram!!

Purchased in June 2017 at Baby Bunting for A$500.00.

Dannii H.

Dannii H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome pram for an active bushwalker :)

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Bunting.

3-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how Baby Jogger City Mini GT compares to other 3-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Catey

CateySouth East Queensland, QLD

I love this pram - affordable and stylish

Purchased in April 2018 at Baby Bunting for A$559.00.

SK_Melb

SK_MelbGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

If you have a large nappy bag or intend to use it for shopping, this pram may not be right for you

We have the City Mini GT 10th anniversary edition.

The wheels, suspension and one step collapse are really strong plus points. Bub is comfortable in the seat.

A material drawback is the the lack of adequate storage (small basket) which is tough to get to because of a metal bar. This is compounded by the weight distribution of the pram, such that any backwards pressure does cause it to topple. The usability, of the pram therefore, for our needs - is poor.

Purchased in December 2018 at Baby Bunting Physical store for A$639.20.

PerthPhil

PerthPhilPerth, WA

Didn't come with a compliance sticker, four years later I can't even give the thing away

This has been a great pram but it didn't come with an Australian compliance sticker. I note there was some media attention as to whether they met safety standards some time ago but I can't even get a sticker with the serial number or taking it back to store. And Salvation Army won't accept anything without a safety standards / compliance sticker. Makes you wonder where they are coming from if they don't have compliance stickers.

Purchased in May 2015 for A$550.00.

So disappointed

The storage basket is tiny and not to mention the latest model of the pram has a metal bar above the basket making it even harder to fit my nappy bag in the storage basket. I cant hang anything off the handle bar as the entire pram tips over. I cant believe these issues werent picked up during the design process. I paid $799 for the pram and further $200 trying to resolve the storage issues to no avail.Only good thing about the pram is the one hand fold system.

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Bunting for A$799.00.

Lai
Lai
Missychrissy72

Missychrissy72Sydney, NSW

The best!

Purchased in March 2019.

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

So glad you LOVE your stroller!!
Kind regards
Baby Jogger Customer Service Team

Kirsty D.

Kirsty D.

Love it!!

LOVE the one handed fold up capability of this pram!! So easy to get out and pack away. Also lighter than many other prams which was a big thing for me. Good pram that covers everything you need. Used it with the capsule in the beginning and was easy and definitely worth it. Would have been 5 stars if it just had a slightly bigger opening to the storage basket underneath (have to put my nappy bag in from the side) and a couple more Velcro air ventilation spots, but not enough to get anything else. Will definitely be continuing to use it for future children!!

Purchased at Baby Bunting.

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

So great to hear you LOVE your City Mini GT Stroller!!
Baby Jogger Customer Service Team

Zowie W.

Zowie W.Perth, WA

Love the quick fold function

We have the 3 wheeler model and its so easy to get in and out the car, saves time for getting my son in and out the car, and it lays almost flat, so he can easily sleep. He is only 18m but I can see us using this pram for a very long time, plus it still looks brand new

Purchased in April 2017 at Baby Bunting for A$500.00.

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

Hi Zowie! So happy you LOVE your stroller!

teach.cheat.sheet

teach.cheat.sheet

New canopy?

Hi! Where can I purchase a new sun canopy for my City Mini GT? Ours is 5 years old and still going strong, I am just having colour choice regret.

Purchased in October 2013 at Baby Bunting for A$800.00.

Hi teach.cheat.sheet,
Send us an email to inbox@tabc.com.au with photos of your stroller and your shipping address. we will then see if we have this available and send through quote for payment.
Kind regards
Baby Jogger Customer Service

Great size pram and so practical

I am so glad I bought this City Mini GT. The size is perfect, not too big but not too small. With the 3 wheels, it is so easy to push and turn, also great for jogging, one of the reason I bought this pram. The basket at the bottom is big enough to put a shopping bag and the pram fits well in restaurants and other places because it is not too wide. It also fits well in the car without taking the whole space in the boot. I like the easy adjusting seat, we can put it up or the whole way down when baby has a nap. Easy to fold. Just a very practical pram and I wouldn't change it!

Purchased in December 2018 at Baby Bunting Physical store for A$640.00.

Baby Jogger C.Baby Jogger

So glad you LOVE your stroller Emmanuelle!!!

Gem

GemVictoria

Perfect pram and great compact size

I love this pram. Had another more expensive brand which looked nice but was a pain to push over bumby terrain. The 3 Wheel design works so well over all terrain and is super easy to turn corners in tight space. Very well made and strong with big storage underneath perfect for a trip to our local market. Also folds up compactly.

Purchased in April 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store.

Holly.C

Holly.CGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good pram but the basket is so annoying

Pram good points: drives beautifully. Handles all terrain well. Great canopy. Seat is nice and roomy, Great for older toddlers too. Awesome fold. A good fuss free pram...but...
The basket kills me with this pram rough. I've had it twice... Trying to love it. There is not really any good access to it and I felt like I was always struggling with my things underneath to get them in and out which in the end became a deal breaker. They have recently re launched this pram but did not address the basket... Such a same shame!

Purchased in July 2018 for A$600.00.

Emmah_kate

Emmah_kateSouthwest, VIC

The best pram ive ever owned!

Absolutely love this pram.
So easy to push one handed.
Also easy to fold one handed whilst holding baby.
Glides along with ease even up gutters.
Pram is great on both smooth and rough surfaces with the ability to lock the front wheel if walking on gravel.
Comfy ride for baby with great suspension and handling.
My 3yo falls asleep in this pram she absolutely loves it never wants to get out!

Purchased in May 2018 at Baby Train for A$549.00.

Katho

KathoAU

Love it!

Love this pram. I have used it for both my daughters. I first purchased it back in 2013 ad it is still going strong. Great storage at the bottom, smooth to push, easy to pack away and easy to clean. My husband who is a left arm amputee doesn't have any issues opening and closing it. Highly recommend. If you are wanting to run, I would upgrade to the next model however this one is great to walk with.

Purchased in October 2013.

Sam

SamNorth Queensland, QLD

Great pram for everyday!

I love this pram! It’s so smooth to push on any surface and doesn’t jolt and bump on tougher surfaces. My daughter loves going for walks in this pram and more often then not falls asleep comfortably. It’s easy to fold even one handed, and nice and compact.

Purchased in May 2018 at Baby Bunting Physical store.

Jodi

Jodi

Lightweight, easy to fold up and use in general

This is my first buggy and its perfect! Easy to fold up with one hand, not to heavy yet very sturdy in structure
The harness is easy to use and makes baby nice and secure especially if going over the bumpy ground.
Love the range of colours we got indigo blue and it washes really well, is baby food is spilt on it or vomit, just wipes off.

Great carry try underneath can fit a good amount of stuff in there.

Purchased in November 2018 at Baby Bunting for A$699.00.

Lexie

LexieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great for Walking!

We have 2 prams as we were given one to use with a capsule but the City Jogger is by far the better pram. It’s so easy to manoeuvre and nice and light weight. We are so glad we went with this pram for over some other more expensive ones!

Purchased in May 2019 at Baby Bunting.

Jessica H.

Jessica H.Hunter Region, NSW

Best pram!

I worked as a nanny for a number of years so when I was pregnant I knew exactly what pram I wanted. I love this pram so much. I tell all my expecting friends it’s the only one worth getting!

Purchased in August 2017 at Toys R Us / Babies R Us for A$500.00.