22Baby K’tan

93% · 141 · 7%

Chloe. D
Chloe. DCairns

Love It!

I love my Baby K'tan Breeze. It is such a lovely light weight easy to use design. I have a bigger baby boy and the wrap tucks him in very securely so i know his safe while still having my hands free. Absolutely perfect for travelling on your own with bub! Very impressed. I bought mine off SlingsNThings website - came very quick - great service.

Nat
NatGaithersburg

Great Carrier

The baby carrier is perfect. Baby loves feeing close to me. She sleeps comfortable in it. It is a great baby carrier and pretty easy to use. My favorite is the kangaroo wrap. I have yet to try the other ones, but so far this is the one I am more comfortable with.

Jess Texas Walker2 posts
  Active
Jackie tSchaumburg4 posts
  Baby K’tan

The must have for baby's of all ages

I love my baby k tan it's the best thing I had received, I can do things like clean and cook and have a life with a brand new baby that wants to Be close to me ,,, when he's crabby I put on my baby K tan and some classical music and he's out like a light ,,, then there are times now since he's bigger that I use the adventure pose and he loves being close to me and seeing everything around him ,,, I would recommend this to anyone and will buy these as shower gifts , it's comfy and easy and I just love it

Katie
KatieMenomonie

Love the Baby K'tan!

I have the K'tan and love it. For me, it was a lot easier than trying to decipher the moby; and a lot less fabric. I was ready to give up on wraps but the Baby K'tan really helped a lot! It is so much more comfortable and secure than the woven and other slings.

Mtr
MtrBallarat43 posts
  Verified Baby K’tan

My favourite carrier

After trying a few different types of carriers, this is my favourite. So much more comfortable and secure than a ring sling, simpler than woven wraps, and less daggy looking than a structured carrier.

My only regret is getting a black one for a baby who spits up a lot, lucky it's easily washed! I can comfortably wear this for hours and it's been wonderful for getting baby to sleep on days where she just wants to be held. Also very handy for running into the shops without unpacking a pram and for shops with very narrow aisles that are too awkward with a pram. Love it!

AmandaS
AmandaS
  Baby K’tan

Packs away to nothing and quick to put on

I'm very very glad I have this carrier but will buy another type of carrier for back carrying on bush walks.

I discovered that it stretches so regular washing helps shrink it... Or...I decided to do a quick stitch up to make it smaller instead!

Con: When my 5 week old wants to look up at me I can't go hands free as his head pops out of the fabric.

Back carrying is considered unsafe with the ktan

I bought the white breeze version for $60 on ebay. I dyed it lilac using diluted RIT purple dye and cold water (boiled water to start the dye, then cold water so I wouldn't damage the fabric). I also dyed my canvas shoes so they match :)

Christine Ilufi
Christine IlufiAU2 posts
Ang56
Ang56Wollongong5 posts

k'tan breeze

I love my k'tan breeze. I put my 3month in facing out to work on her neck and she is so happy in it while we walk the dogs. once she starts to get tired I turn her around and she snuggles in and falls asleep in second. The mesh part of the breeze is great for summer. Although when its hot the last thing she wants (or I want) is to be wrapped to my chest. I have been told its not that good for older babies but I guess I'll have to wait and see.
easy to put on and change positions while out and about. the breeze mesh part is fairly cool
you cant wear it on really hot days, but I think thats standard for most wraps. starts to hurt my back after about 2hours (again pretty standard)
darkfaery7
darkfaery7Perth, WA48 posts
  Baby K’tan

I love my baby ktan and would recommend to anyone. It comes in lovely stretchy cotton fabric and is comfortable for both parent and baby.
-Easy to use once you've done it a few times.

-A number of different ways you can carry the baby with this wrap.

-Come in great colors and some patterns, one of the slings available that is not too feminine ie a man could use.

-Very comfortable if you fan the material out right it will not hurt your shoulders for ages.
-These are sized to the parents size meaning you and your husband would need a different wrap if there is a big size difference between the two of you. I am single so this was not an issue for me.

Lucinda_B
Lucinda_B4 posts

I take it everywhere

My bub knows she doesnt have to stay in the pram when i could put her on instead...and she lets me know!!! dont know why i bothered to buy a pram!
Easy to use, extremely convenient, bub loves it! love how many different options to wear it.
Can get pretty uncomfortable after a while, hurts my shoulders after 2hrs or so (bub is 7months old). I have the solid fabric style and I live in a HOT climate and it ca get pretty hot and sweaty. they have made a half mesh version now and I WISH they had that one wen i bought mine, but its very cosey in winter!
starrynight
Ryst12326 posts
jimmyg
jimmyg
  Baby K’tan

I love this carrier. It is so easy to wear and fast to put on and it does not pull on your shoulders like some other carriers I've tried. Hardly feels like I'm wearing it. I've tried most of the 8 positions and all are very easy to do and my baby loves being in it. I wear it everywhere now when I go out and don't know how I did without it.
- So easy to use compared to other carriers I've tried.

- No complicated wrapping, tying or buckles etc.

- Lots of wearing positions