Redsbaby Connect Wrap

4.9
  • Safety
Jaclyn Oswald
Jaclyn Oswald

Perfect gift for a new mum

I purchased this for my friend and she absolutely loves it. The material is lovely and is very comfortable on. Cannot wait to get myself one for my new bubba.

Purchased in July 2021.

The best friend, a mmm can have around the house and out and about!

This carrier is simply amazing! It is so easy to use, bub fits in it perfectly and is settled almost instantly. It allows me to go about my day, hands free!

It has made Mum life and everyday life much simpler for me!

Highly recommend!

Purchased in June 2021 for $79.00.

Other Baby Carriers

Perfect for my newborn and to do housework in

My baby is now 4 weeks old but we've been using the carrier since he was 2 weeks old. He's quite fussy with needing to be held so I put him in the carrier so I can carry on with the housework.
It's also very stylish and easy to use.

Purchased in June 2021 for $70.00.

Jess
JessHobart, TAS

Comfortable and Supportive

Bought this item as an alternative to a more structured baby carrier. Other wrap carries often don’t provide much back support, while this one does. It is very comfortable to wear and the harness and wide fabric over the shoulders is safe on your back as the baby gets older/heavier.
Baby fell asleep almost instantly when I first put him in!
We love our Redsbaby Jive3 Platinum pram and now our Redsbaby CONNECT Wrap carrier.

Purchased in June 2021 for $73.14.

Courtney
CourtneySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great! Easy to use

Secures easily and firmly.
Fabric is so soft and the truffle colour is truly beautiful
Cheap when compared to other wrap carriers on market
Redsbaby website great and offer great service and fast delivery. Another great experience with a redsbaby product!!

Purchased in July 2021 at Redsbaby online for $79.00.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020

Sanity saviour

The Redsbaby Carrier Wrap has been one of the best purchases I’ve made for my baby! I have a newborn baby who doesn’t like to be put down during the day making it hard for me to do anything. I chose the Carrier Wrap as it accommodates for newborns from 3kg, where as other carriers are from 3.5kg. The fabric is lovely and soft, and feels comfortable to wear. The video demonstration and the printed instructions are easy to follow for first use of the wrap. My baby sleeps well in the carrier and I have 2 hands free again to do some things around the house or go out for a walk with him all snuggled up. Thank you Redsbaby!

Purchased in June 2021 for $63.00.

Kim
KimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing wrap!

We love our wrap carrier! Baby feels secure and comfortable against the soft fabric. It’s easy to put on and lightweight to wear. I’d recommend it to anyone with a newborn.
My only complaint would be that it doesn’t quite fit me. I’m a ladies size 8 too and its slightly too big, but as my son grows, I’m hoping it’ll fit us slightly more snug!
Overall, impressive quality and super soft on mine and babies skin.

Purchased in June 2021.

Jayde D.
Jayde D.Sydney, NSW

Feeling on skin amazing

The material is so so soft, easy to wrap, i have a terrible back so this offers me the back support i need, can't wait to put baby in it!!

Purchased in June 2021.

Perfect mum of 2 newborn essential

Much more supportive than any wrap carrier I’ve tried before, and the semi-structured back makes putting it on and off in a hurry that much easier!
Its super comfortable for my scoliosis effected back.

Find out how Redsbaby Connect Wrap compares to other Baby Carriers

Perfect wrap! So comfortable and easy to use!

I was looking for a wrap/carrier for my second baby. I was looking for something that was comfy, light and easy to use! I was recommended by someone else as they also love this product. When I bought this product and tried it out, it was exactly what I was wanting. Such a perfect product and not expensive at all.

Purchased in May 2021 at redsbaby.

Fabulous material, so soft and light.

Could not be happier with my Redsbaby Connect Wrap, the material is so nice and soft. My partner was so impressed he wanted to put it on first and try it out.

Purchased in July 2021.

ZoeCentral Queensland, QLD

Perfect carrier!

I purchased this after doing alot of searching. I own four different carriers and this one takes the cake. Easy like a konny carrier but grows with you bub no need to worry about what size to pick! Lovely material for the colder months and super comfortable. 10 out of 10 recommend the connect wrap! Also doesn't break the bank.
One happy mumma here and easy for dad to use aswell.

Purchased in June 2021 at Redsbaby.com.au for $79.00.

Extremely happy with my purchase

I have just received my Connect Wrap, still in the packaging. But I’m super happy with the whole thing so far. It looks great, light and easy to use. Everything I need!!! Their demo was the best thing, I could have a play around and have a good feeling on how my life will be once baby is here.

Purchased in May 2021.

Alisha Fontana
Alisha FontanaPerth, WA

An excellent choice

Easy to use, lightweight and comfortable for baby. We chose this carrier for our newborn and we were not disappointed! The price point was excellent and my husband loves it

Purchased in June 2021 at Redbaby for $80.00.

Kristin
KristinSydney, NSW

Fantastic quality and price

After seeing so many different wraps and carriers on the market - I'm so glad I got the Redsbaby Connect Wrap. The design and quality of the material is absolutely gorgeous. It's so easy to use and I love the pocket to hold bubs at the front. I definitely recommended to all my friends.. a must need!

Purchased in June 2021 for $79.00.

Read more reviews - page 2