5Redsbaby Connect Wrap

Safety

Leanne C
Leanne C

It’s comfortable for Bub and I

I’ve updated my review after assistance from Redsbaby. Their customer service is probably the best that I’ve experienced. They always respond to my messages and they would go above and beyond to record videos to show me how to use it.

Quality is good and soft. It’s easy to put on. I’ve watched my friend put on their wraps and theirs seem complicated.

After I wrote about it didn’t come with any storage ability, Redsbaby staff contacted and sent me video showing me how to put the wrap away. Now it’s much easier to carry it around. It even fit inside my nappy bag.

Overall, it’s comfortable for both bub and I. I will recommend it. Show details

Bree
Bree
  Fair Incentive

An essential for Mum Life on the go!

The CONNECT Wrap has been an absolute life saver for my little one. The material is breathable for that warmer weather so that your baby can rest comfortably tucked inside without overheating. The fabric is soft yet sturdy and super easy to put on in a hurry! Show details
Chandler Stevenson
Chandler StevensonPerth, WA

Easy to use baby wrap

Was showed a demonstration the Baby Expo and it arrived shortly after ordering it on the day. Love the colour options and can’t wait to use this easy go-to option in the next coming months once baby is born. Show details
Steph O
Steph O3 posts

Great carrier option!

Wanted a carrier / wrap that was supportive, easy to use and stylish. This ticketed all the boxes and the price was so reasonable. Came within few days and packaged so well.
Quality is amazing
Highly recommend
Danielle J.
Danielle J.

Love it

Excellent quality, love that bubs is close and as comfy Show details
Steph
StephMelbourne2 posts

Fantastic wrap!

This wrap is great! My daughter loves a contact nap, and this is the best way to let her nap while still having my hands free to get stuff done.

The skin to skin contact is great and the wrap has good structure despite being fabric so I don't feel nervous with her inside when I'm moving around.

The first time you put it on its a little confusing, but once you figure it out it's really easy! And the instructions are built into the wrap so you can always refer back to them.

It's a great price as well and so worth it! Show details

Laura
LauraPerth, WA2 posts

Excellent product

Lightweight and comfortable to wear, I highly recommended this product. Show details
Sarah
SarahRichmond-Tweed, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Amazing product and an essential item for all mums!

Both my partner and I love our connect wrap! It is made with great quality material, making it comfortable to use. The instructions were easy to follow which is great for us as first time parents.
I highly recommend adding this item to the baby essentials list! Show details
Steven
Steven3 posts

Awesome carrier

The connect wrap is a great carrier. Strong, sturdy, easy to use and comfortable to wear.
A must have for the early days with your bub. Show details
Chloe1998
Chloe1998Perth, WA
  Fair Incentive Verified
Ankit P.
Ankit P.Sydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified

Not bad, good quality fabric, but not easy to use

Not easy to use at all when compared to what's shown on the website. The instructions on the wrap is inconsistent to what's been posted on YouTube and the website. Having baby held up high is difficult, the carrier ended up being better. Show details
Safety
Nicole
NicoleDarling Downs, QLD2 posts

This Wrap is amazing!

I have tried many wraps wondering how I will ever find one that I love and that is easy to use. The Redsbaby connect wrap is the perfect mix of comfort, affordability and easy slip on style that I was looking for. It’s simple and easy to navigate and I cannot live without it! Show details
sydney h.
sydney h.Northern Region, NSW

Amazing!

This wrap carrier is by far the easiest to use i have bought. The quality is incredible and its super easy to clean. Highly reccoment. Show details
Astrid
AstridMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product

Such soft material and so comfortable to wear .. once you have practiced a couple times, actually very easy to put on by yourself which is handy when home with baby alone! Show details
Wyn
WynSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Very easy to use! Love it!!

As first time mum, I want everything to be efficient and fast. The Baby carrier that we got was absolutely one of the best purchases!! Show details