Redsbaby Connect Plus

• Safety

Steph
StephMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great investment

Excellent quality material, lightweight and easy to store. Great addition to any family! Excellent value for money compared to other brands in the market. Would highly recommend to new parents.

Purchased in September 2021 for $164.00.

Olivia T.
Olivia T.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for sore backs

Love the colour and feel of the carrier. Also love all the support for me and baby. Also happy with the mesh as I know this will help keep us cooler in the warmer months

Purchased in June 2021.

Dan G
Dan GSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great purchase, very happy with the product

We purchased the Connect Plus after testing one at a Demo Day. It is extremely comfortable to wear (it even comes with optional padding), and being designed for the Aussie climate was a bonus. Being able to adjust the level of protection vs sun and cold is a win for us. Also, being able to use if for our newborn, as well as when they're older, is excellent!

This carrier is definitely a plus!!

Love, Love, love for the design, fabrics used and all the different options in this carrier like the newborn insert, weather adjustable layers, sun protection, pockets and the options for front and back carrying. This carrier will go with me everywhere until my kid won't fit anymore.

Purchased in August 2021.

Superb & Comfortable Carrier

We purchased the Connect Plus after reading reviews and it was a great purchase that was made. The carrier is comfortable for both bub and us and very simple to use and wear. All of the components are very well thought of. We haven't used or tried any other carriers, but its fair to say that we have made the right choice first up!

Thank you Redsbaby for making such a wonderful product.

Soft and easy to use

Love the Connect Plus. We had tried a few carriers in stores and I was hesitant to purchase online without trying the Redsbaby Connect Plus. I am so glad I did. It is easy to use and the price is really great. The fabric is awesome too.

Purchased in July 2021.

Chloe Thomson
Chloe ThomsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with this purchase!!!

I spoke to a lovely lady at the Brisbane expo who demonstrated a talked me through this carrier & I was sold straight away. It’s super lightweight, easy to put in with many accessories to use. I’m so happy with it, I can’t wait to start using it once baby arrives

Purchased in July 2021.

Best carrier in the market!

We received our carrier about 3 weeks ago and absolutely love it. The biggest reason we purchased the connect plus was due to how many different options it has yet it is still so simple to use. It is amazing having a winter cover, wind breaker and summer option in one as you never know which you might need during a Brisbane day. The clips are so easy to pop on and off so we no longer struggle to get it on like we did with our old carrier. The price for the quality is also amazing! Highly recommend the Redsbaby connect plus!

Purchased in August 2021 at Redsbaby for $159.00.

Emalie
EmalieSydney, NSW

Great for the Australian summer

Love the three different layers, perfect for the Aussie summer. The newborn configuration was a real winning feature. We went to a Redsbaby live demo and were really impressed with the whole Connect Carrier series.

Purchased in August 2021.

Ash I
Ash I

Most amazing carrier!

The carrier is comfortable and perfect for all age babies. My 1 year old loves outwards facing and inwards facing. I also like all the extras that you can get.

Purchased in August 2021 for $159.27.

Tash
TashSouth East Queensland, QLD

Redsbaby Connect Plus Carrier

My Husband and I attended a Redsbaby demo day and ended up getting the Connect Plus carrier. It arrived just in time for our babies arrival and we can’t wait to use it on all our hikes.
This carrier is super comfortable to wear and easy to use. I would recommend any Redsbaby product!
Thanks for the exceptional customer service and speedy shipping!!

Purchased in July 2021 for $159.00.

The missing piece of our jigsaw

OMG this has to be the best purchase we’ve made for bub.
The versatility is amazing and support around the front and back is second to none.
This will deliver you and baby a smooth ride.

Purchased in August 2021 for $130.00.

Raquel
RaquelGiralang 2617, ACT

Can’t wait to use the carrier

I went to a reds baby demo day and I feel I love with the connect plus carrier. I can’t wait for my baby to arrive so I can go for walking, no matter the season!! I would recommend this brand 100% and already got my sister in law to buy her pram and carrier from here

Purchased in May 2021.

ASC
ASCSydney, NSW

Redsbaby Connect Plus - newborn

For first time parents like us, safety and comfort for our newborn are our always concern, and the Redsbaby Connect Plus surely did deliver. I can see a long term use for this!

Purchased in June 2021 for $180.00.

Perfect!!! So convenient

Great quality and extremely supportive.. Easy to use and convenient to carry around with the bag provided. Happy with my purchase. Have tried other carriers and none are as supportive and of quality

Purchased in June 2021.