Manduca

Classic, Pure Cotton, Limited Edition, etc... (See All)
See the Best Baby Carriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Manduca

• Safety
Kts
KtsWestern Australia

It hurt my back. I'm surprised at the reviews

It hurt my back so I've gone with a different brand now. Also not that easy to put on. It wasn't as bad for my husband who has wide shoulders.

Rachael
Rachael

Perfect product!!

I used my manduca for both children. I found it comfortable, easy to put on and both bubs enjoyed being in it. It was easy to use right up to the age of 3 for my daughter and my son, being second born and both kids only 18 months apart, was in it a lot in his early months as I took his sister out and about, he loved nappping in it. Can recommend this product 100%!!

WonderGirl
WonderGirlHunter Region, NSW

Beautiful, light carrier

This carrier is so easy to use, lightweight so baby doesn't sweat from body heat, and is designed with simplicity, but effectiveness in mind. Overall, one of my favourite carriers

Purchased in at Frangipani Baby for $100.

Twonicks
TwonicksSouthwest, VIC

We love our Manduca

We love our Manduca, it's comfy for me and my bubs. I agree the shoulder straps are wide but I cross mine over and they ate perfect it's actually way more comfortable too. I also have very small babies and had no issues we used the size it for my first with my second bub I couldnt find it so just used a ribbon which worked great.
It can be a bit more fiddley than other carriers to put on but I wouldn't say it's difficult at all. The most important thing for me was that bubs hips were in a healthy position and we are both comfortable. I always recommend this carrier as I love it so much

Purchased in .

45rpm
45rpmSydney

Just OK.....

Good points - waist harness, integrated hood, can use almost from new born

maybe ok - straps seem to be suited to people with broader shoulders, it doesn't work well on me and tends to draw my shoulders forward.
Fabric - good thick cotton / hemp mix but when baby has a loo accident it takes forever to dry after washing...

Tilly
TillySydney

This carrier is exceptional

Cagey
CageySydney

Just love it

We tried on all the other carriers. I mean, all of them. We spent nearly 2 hours at the shop trying different carriers and ended up with this one. Most carriers have basically the same features, but somehow this one work will for us. The first test was putting baby in them and if baby did not cried that was the start, then we narrow it down to how it felt when walking around. Then, of course how easy it was to put on. We love it, but I can see that the other carrier works better for other people. I suggest try it out and see how you go.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips

Disappointed

Sylviat
SylviatSydney, NSW

My most used baby items

Has been using it for 19 months, since my baby was born till now. I like that i do not need to buy any additional insert for newborn. Because there is an extra piece of cloth that you just need to button it to elevate your baby. And as my baby grows, he is also able to put his hands above and not being restricted to just the side. Also i like it that i can continue to use it till he is now a toddler. I was wearing him everyday whenever im out and I would say that this gives a very good support. I have only been wearing him on the front from birth till now.

Find out how Manduca compares to other Baby Carriers

One of our best baby buys!

We bought our Manduca for our first born and haven't looked back since. The carrier is so simple to use (even Dad can put it on by himself!) and adjusting the sizes between 2 different people is quick and easy.

We can put our little one in comfortably and carry her for fairly long periods without too much effort or strain on our part and knowing that her hips and back are well supported and resting in a natural position. It is the perfect carrier to wear for light exercise such as our weekly Kangatraining class.

We rarely leave the house without our Manduca carrier and couldn't recommend it more highly!

Perfect fanily carrier

This carrier has been amazing for our family. We were given it as a gift for our first baby 3 years ago and is just so easy to use. We are now using it with our second child which it is a shopping life saver. Best baby shower present to recieve.

Kerry m
Kerry mFar North Queensland, QLD

Essential baby item

Love this product so much,. With a large, heavy baby, i wore him everywhere. He hated lying in trolleys so wearing him was the only and best way to get it done.
Quick, easy and comfortable to wear without getting a sore back. Best money I ever spent and can't wait to use with second bub

Find out how Manduca compares to other Baby Carriers

Super comfy carrier you can rely on!

I used to use Ergo 360 but after getting Manduca my Ergo went aside. I find Manduca super comfortable, my bub is nicely snuggled in and super happy. Love the safety features this carrier has ! If you can't decide which carrier is the right one, go for Manduca! :)

Love it

I purchased my carrier for Kanga Training and didn't know much about carriers initially. I'm so glad I was recommended the Manduca for my daughter. She sleeps well in it during classes and it is very comfortable to wear. I would recommend Manduca carriers for Kanga Training and everyday wear.

Rach D
Rach DMorayfield

My biggest parenting tool yet

I wouldn’t have got through the first year without this carrier. It has made life 100 times easier from my first to now my second baby. It’s such an easy carrier to put on and take off and isn’t a problem for my husband to master either!! I have now had my manduca for 2.5 years and it has seen both my toddler and 7 month old through some of the more challenging parts of parenthood.

Rebecca D
Rebecca Dasked
Classic

How is the Manduca in Australia's 30-40 degree Summer?

Ksugarpie
Ksugarpieasked
Classic

Can this be used for child facing outwards of the body?

Margiemarchie
Margiemarchie
jane
janeasked
Manduca

Hi. My daughter has downsyndrom and her joint is hyper mobile. Do you still recommend this carrier for my daughter?

Rose
Rose

I would check with a physiotherapist.

Get an answer from our members and Manduca representatives

Manduca

Manduca has two offerings for parents and carers when it comes to baby carriers, the Manduca Pure Cotton soft structured carrier, and the Manduca Sling Wrap.

Manduca Pure Cotton:

• Crafted from 100% organic cotton, which makes this baby carrier lightweight and breathable than other soft structured baby carriers
  • Accommodates a baby being carried on a parent or carer’s front, back or side, allowing them to choose which position is most comfortable
  • Built-in newborn insert is suitable to be used from birth, and is endorsed by the Australian Physiotherapy Association and the Australian Breastfeeding Association
  • Generously padded shoulder straps mean that the carrier doesn’t dig uncomfortably into skin
  • Orthopedically friendly design, so babies are optimally positioned and the lower half of their body makes an ‘M’ shape
  • Requires two hands to unclasp the clips around the wearer’s hips, provided an extra safety measure to keep bub secure

Manduca Sling Wrap:

• Made from soft, comfortable organic cotton, the Manduca Sling is a great option if you like what the Manduca Pure Cotton offers, but would prefer an ultra-lightweight baby carrier that allows for more flexibility in movement.
  • The stretchable elastic material ensures that baby remains comfortable, while staying supported.
Compare all 5 Manduca