4.3

Linsay
Linsay

Raimee
RaimeeSydney, NSW3 posts

These bottles are a god send!

These bottles are amazing I used as soon as my little man was born. They have been super easy to clean and store in fridge. I went through so many bottles with my daughter to find right one, and wished I had found these back then. My son took to it straight away. Tip... If u have thick formula go up to medium teat. They are wonderful bottles. If your thinking of purchasing you won’t be disappointed... so happy. Show details
Allyce
AllyceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
Baby Quoddle   DM

Sorry our bottles didn’t work for you guys. Hope the medium flow replacement teats help.

Hanna Nelio
Hanna NelioFar North Queensland, QLD

Love it

I have loved this bottle ever since I saw it . Used it with my son from 6 weeks through to toddler, the only bottle he took . The perfect gift for other eco conscious mamas. Show details
Gen K.
Gen K.Arlington
Yasmin
Yasmin

Love these Bottles!!

Absoloutly LOVE these bottles. I changed my little girl over from advant to baby Quaddle at 5 months old and I was worried she wouldn’t take to a new bottle. She took to it straight away!! My little bubba has always had a lot of wind and it could be a coincidence but as soon as we changed over to baby quaddle she hasn’t had wind once. I personally think it’s due to the little vaulve our the side of the teat! Highly recommend these bottles and Kimmi the owner was so great to deal with!!

Great bottles!

I wanted to switch my six month old son to a more environmentally friendly, natural bottle, and I love these bottles! So sturdy and well made, I was especially pleasantly surprised by the thickness of the rubber teats. I couldn’t recommend these more for anyone looking to reduce or eliminate be use of plastics in their home ♻️

Love these bottles!

I wanted to switch my six month old son to a bottle with natural materials to reduce our carbon footprint, and these have been excellent! Sturdy and well made, and a gorgeous simple design

Customer101
Customer101Sydney14 posts

Both bottles broke, thin glass, unsafe

Compared against my Hevea bottles and other glass bottles these just break so easily. I have never had a breakage with any others. The glass is thin and really needs some kind of external protection if they are this thin.

Ease of use and look are great but overall an unsafe product for children.

Rosie F
Rosie FWeston 2611, ACT2 posts

Adore our Baby Quoddle

We absolutely love our baby Quoddle bottle. Not only is it asthetically pleasing, it is made from glass with a hevea natural rubber teat so I know my baby isn't being exposed to nasty chemicals. He won't take any other bottle so really pleased we stumbled across this lovely brand x.

Belinda
BelindaPerth5 posts

Love these bottles!

We love our Baby Quoddle bottles! We made the switch from plastic and I love how much more hygienic the glass is. It doesn’t discolour at all after repeated sterilisation like plastic does. They are a nice big size and hold much more milk than my old plastic ones. Perfect for my milk guzzling babe! The natural rubber teats are nice and soft.

Customer service is excellent. I received so much support when introducing Baby Quoddle bottles to my very young babe. My bub had some feeding issues and I was able to reach out and ask loads of questions which made the transition so smooth.

I highly recommend this product!

R.R
R.R

My babe loves it

I feel in love with the look of this bottle and the fact it wasn’t plastic and would look and be unclean like plastic ones. In the last stages of pregnancy they released their new mini version so quickly brought to accompany my original size. My babe instantly took it with no fuss at 3 weeks which I think helped that he also loves the natural rubber pacifier they also carry on their website so it was an easy transition. The bottles are super easy to clean and are quick to use. Customer service has been great - I had a question about the status of my shipment and also if I needed to steralize the bottles and both were answered perfectly ❤️ Thank you

Jordi
JordiPort Pirie

Couldn't be happier

We have used the baby Quoddle bottles since Knox was born and we couldn't be happier, the product is glass and the teats are rubber so much better for bubs and the environment

TheKattsPyjamas
TheKattsPyjamasTweed Heads3 posts

Best bottle for us

I have used the baby quoddle for the past twelve months with my twins. It’s been a godsend. Best bottle ever. I don’t understand the other review on this product, but for us its amazing!! Well worth the money and the customer service was excellent. Highly recommend. Happy babies, happy parents :)