Baby Safe Baby Car Cam

Baby Safe Baby Car Cam

See the Best Baby Monitors in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Baby Safe Australia? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Connectivity / Reliability
  • Video Quality

VBrad
VBradSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not compatible with Australian summer heat

Had the camera for a few weeks and the camera works great and night vision clear. However we had a 30 degree day and I came back to the plastic on the screen being warped only after a few hours. The button does not work to pop up the screen anymore. Poor quality material
If the unit cannot cope with being in a hot car maybe have it sit in a caddy that it can be unclipped and removed from the vehicle easily.
The camera and screen still works for now wondering how long it will last though..

Purchased in February 2021.

rwaldram
rwaldramSmithfield, SA

it would be great, if it worked

Purchased in August 2020 for $80.00.

Other Baby Monitors

Rainbow
RainbowAdelaide

Great product!

Baby Monitors

Find out how Baby Safe Baby Car Cam compares to other Baby Monitors

Worked for 1 day

it stopped working in 1 day and when it was working the screen was so small it was pointless plus it was hard to see if the sun was glarey. There are cables between the cam and the screen which are annoying. A $20 mirror solved our problems and was much more effective

Jojo
JojoAdelaide

Love it!!

I was very scepticle when my mum bought this for me but its something I couldn't drive without now!! I can keep an eye on bubs while driving as the screen just sits on my dash. It was extremely handy then the car seat was facing backwards! It's so much safer than turning around in your seat to see what they are doing.
Love everything about it

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Mstori
MstoriAU

SUCH A GREAT IDEA - WISH I HAD THIS YEARS AGO

With my baby in a reverse facing capsule, it was vey hard to see her with a regular baby car mirror as it made her look very small and far away and it was difficult to see detail, and of course at night it was impossible. The Baby Car Cam is a lifesaver, a stress free way to see baby at a quick glance day or night. The only issue I had is with the mounting - I didn't have a flat enough surface to stick the monitor on - nothing a couple of 3m strips won't sort our I am sure :-) I will be recommending this to all of my Parent friends :-)
Clear video, easy to use
wires a bit all over the place (I would be happy to pay more for a wireless version , couldn't properly mount monitor in my car

Daz
DazSydney

Not very good

I bought this from Baby kingdom and nobody told me how difficult it was going to be to installl. I've since taken it back to get a refund and have gone for a wireless model that works better and with less hassle. Do you're homework first and go for a wireless option.

Too many wires trailing over the car

Elle
ElleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Safety Comes First

I bought this for my cousin as a baby gift, with now three kids under 6 in the backseat, what better way to make sure each on is safe, especially the newborn. My cousin can keep her yes on the road comfortably without having to try and look back or see via a mirror perched in front of the baby in the distance. Trying to focus using two mirrors is too hard. This baby car monitor makes the whole driving experience safe with focus remaining on the road as it always should be. She loves it, I love it and wish I had it when I had my baby. Safety is key. Thank you!
Easy to install & safety...

Other Baby Monitors

zdrav
zdravSydney

If the product is as good as the service I am already happy

Baby Monitors

Find out how Baby Safe Baby Car Cam compares to other Baby Monitors

Ari G
Ari GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Baby Car Cam

My wife and I absolutely love this device. We have two little ones and it has made driving with the kids so much easier and safe. No longer need to keep turning around to check on the kids. We even bought the reverse camera which has come in handy for parking. Definitely worth the money.
Worth every dollar for peace of mind!!

Ari  Yanni
Ari YanniMelbourne

Excellent! Everyone should have one

This would have to be one of the best thought/developed products that I have bought to date, this product not only ensures my baby’s safety it ensures safety for the driver and whole family.
I spent 5 min installing the cam & screen in my wife’s BMW X3, I was shocked to see the clarity of the pop up screen, and the clarity at night was as if it was day time. Absolutely excellent.
Affordably, high quality, easy installation.