2Baby Safe Baby Car Cam

3.0
Connectivity / Reliability
Video Quality
1.5
Brand Manager for Baby Safe Australia? Claim your listing.

David D.
David D.

Several faults, poor customer service

Worked fine at first. Easy enough to install.
After a while the night vision stopped working. Contacted support and got a replacement with minimal effort. Soon after that the screen started faulting. Customer support never responded at all. Now the replacement camera has faulty night vision also.

I don't recommend this product or supplier.

Overall
RainbowAdelaide5 posts

Kat
Kat2 posts

Worked for 1 day

it stopped working in 1 day and when it was working the screen was so small it was pointless plus it was hard to see if the sun was glarey. There are cables between the cam and the screen which are annoying. A $20 mirror solved our problems and was much more effective

Jojo
JojoAdelaide

Love it!!

I was very scepticle when my mum bought this for me but its something I couldn't drive without now!! I can keep an eye on bubs while driving as the screen just sits on my dash. It was extremely handy then the car seat was facing backwards! It's so much safer than turning around in your seat to see what they are doing.
Love everything about it
Mstori
MstoriAU6 posts

SUCH A GREAT IDEA - WISH I HAD THIS YEARS AGO

With my baby in a reverse facing capsule, it was vey hard to see her with a regular baby car mirror as it made her look very small and far away and it was difficult to see detail, and of course at night it was impossible. The Baby Car Cam is a lifesaver, a stress free way to see baby at a quick glance day or night. The only issue I had is with the mounting - I didn't have a flat enough surface to stick the monitor on - nothing a couple of 3m strips won't sort our I am sure :-) I will be recommending this to all of my Parent friends :-)
Clear video, easy to use
wires a bit all over the place (I would be happy to pay more for a wireless version , couldn't properly mount monitor in my car
Daz
DazSydney6 posts

Not very good

I bought this from Baby kingdom and nobody told me how difficult it was going to be to installl. I've since taken it back to get a refund and have gone for a wireless model that works better and with less hassle. Do you're homework first and go for a wireless option.

Too many wires trailing over the car

Elle
ElleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Safety Comes First

I bought this for my cousin as a baby gift, with now three kids under 6 in the backseat, what better way to make sure each on is safe, especially the newborn. My cousin can keep her yes on the road comfortably without having to try and look back or see via a mirror perched in front of the baby in the distance. Trying to focus using two mirrors is too hard. This baby car monitor makes the whole driving experience safe with focus remaining on the road as it always should be. She loves it, I love it and wish I had it when I had my baby. Safety is key. Thank you!
Easy to install & safety...
zdrav
zdravSydney

Ari G
Ari GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Baby Car Cam

My wife and I absolutely love this device. We have two little ones and it has made driving with the kids so much easier and safe. No longer need to keep turning around to check on the kids. We even bought the reverse camera which has come in handy for parking. Definitely worth the money.
Worth every dollar for peace of mind!!
Ari  Yanni
Ari YanniMelbourne

Excellent! Everyone should have one

This would have to be one of the best thought/developed products that I have bought to date, this product not only ensures my baby’s safety it ensures safety for the driver and whole family.

I spent 5 min installing the cam & screen in my wife’s BMW X3, I was shocked to see the clarity of the pop up screen, and the clarity at night was as if it was day time. Absolutely excellent.
Affordably, high quality, easy installation.