Baby Zone

Baby Zone

See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Disappointing customer service

An item I ordered on the Baby Zone website and urgently needed turned out to be unavailable. The item was ordered by Baby Zone but would be available much later than expected and past the timeframe I needed it. I had to order the item from another website and pay for express delivery in order to get it in time. Baby Zone were not willing to cover the additional expense I incurred as a result of their mistake.

Store LocationMidland

Amazing service and very helpful!!!

My partner had her heart set on this cot, but living in Tasmania we found it very hard to find. We had all but given up on getting it. But I can’t thank Alicia from Baby Zone enough, I sent her an enquiry about the cot thinking that we wouldn’t be getting the cot from anowhere and would be settling for something else we didn’t really want. Within a couple of days Alicia had found us the cot we wanted and had it shipped across the country at a very reasonable price. I highly recommend Baby Zone to anyone Australia wide as they seem to be happy to help out anyone. Once again thank you so much :)

sam

sam

Great service and none pushy sales

Very happy!! Service is great here, went in to look for a stroller and as we were not sure on what we wanted the staff was great.
Explained the different brands and options and spent alot of time showing us the different types...patience...friendly....none pushy sales tactics, great knowledge and competitive pricing!!! :)

Amazing service!

Wouldn't think of going anywhere else after the great experience we had at Babyzone. Nothing was too hard, their knowledege was impressive and their prices competitive. Peter, who we were served by was so helpful, I don't rememeber the last time I had service like what we experienced at Babyzone. Highly recommended!!!
Great service, competitive prices, wide selection