Riff Raff & Co

Riff Raff & Co

LOVE!

We got given a Riff Raff as a gift and it has helped me get my 5 month old down for day naps!
We have now also purchased as a gift for others.

I was a bit sceptical about the personalisation lifting as it’s not embroidered, however it’s such great quality and I have personalised the gift I purchased too!

I got given a code for FREE SHIPPING if anyone would like to use - http://riffraffco.refr.cc/samanthawilmot

Would recommend to anyone :)

Kira T

Kira TNorth Queensland, QLD

Every baby needs a Riff Raff!

Buying a Riff Raff was the best decision I have made! My 15weeks old baby can self soothe! He knows when his Kirra is playing her lullaby it’s sleep time... Kirra is never far from his side in fact he has 2! I have brought other for friends and family and even put others on to them. If your thinking of buying one DO IT! What have you got to lose except your sanity??

Mahala M.

Mahala M.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Clover the Bunny!

I received my sons just today! He fell in love with it! I’m very happy with this product and will highly recommend it to others! I have already ordered another one for a friend who is having a baby very soon!

Sam L

Sam LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love at first sight

My bubby fell in love with his Riff fox at first sight! The material it is made from really appeals to him and the lullaby is already soothing him with only one listen

Holly

HollyFar North Queensland, QLD

Worth its weight in gold!

my son never sleeps well unless he's on my chest. Since his friend arrived today, he's been falling asleep to the sound of the heartbeat. I can finally get some sleep!

Super soft cuddly sleep companion

My little girl has always been a horrible sleeper and used to refuse to nap for longer than 30 mins at a time. Once she hit around 3 months she really took to her raffy pal clover and loves nuzzling her face into the soft comforting fabric ! She now naps for around 1.5-2 hours at a time most days. We recently brought our second riff raff and she will be getting kore for Christmas . Could not recommend enough.

Can’t live without it.

Our Raffy has been a lifesaver. As soon as the white noise is on our little girl knows it’s sleepy time. I would highly recommend it. Five stars in our house.

Cassandra Davenport

Cassandra DavenportLaunceston, TAS

My boy love his

Very soft toy to cuddle
Music just nice levels
Plays for just long enough
A bit heavy in the head from battery
Colour is great
Durability is wonderful
Can easily be pulled over baby's face so need to remove once bub is asleep

Emily Cin

Emily CinSouth East Queensland, QLD

My boy best friend ❤️

Now my boy can’t sleep without his new best friend the bandit raccoon. So soft and just so perfect! I’ll buy again the bunny when I have a baby girl.

Karen

KarenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love Love Love our Riff Raff

I bought the bunny Riff Raff for my granddaughter and she falls asleep every time she’s near it. I think it will become hers and her mummy’s favourite thing ever.

KatT

KatTGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I replaced the battery and it still died after 1 week

Sarah M

Sarah MCentral West, NSW

Best Bedtime Buddy

My little Miss absolutely loves her Clover, it has made such a difference for naptime and bedtime. Cannot wait for stock to be back so I can get a spare!

Alison B.

Alison B.Eyre Peninsula, SA

Cute & loved

My only disappointment is the sound it would be better if the sound went for a bit longer without having to press the ears for newborns who are unable to press the ears themselves

Tania

TaniaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Is it worth the $$? Yes!

I would definitely buy another Riff Fox (in fact, may need to as a spare) as our 7 month old is loving this comforter. Took a few weeks of consistency having Riff around for nap times, but it really is helping us for positive sleep associations.
Good quality, beautifully soft and very safe for baby. White noise and lullaby both calming and soothing.
Helps me to feel that baby has something to remind him of home when transitioning to daycare. Worth the investment for us!

jodie

jodieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Zip broken after 14 months

Samantha H.

Samantha H.Launceston, TAS

Must have baby item!

Our sons riff raff has been the perfect comforter and positive sleep association tool. I believe his riff raff helps him to settle into a quality sleep and feel safe when he is away from home

J Neven

J NevenGippsland, VIC

Such a life saver!

Great soft toy. Love that we can machine wash whenever we need too. The lullaby is so unique. We’ve never heard anything like it. It’s amazing and has two volume and time settings so perfect if baby is taking a little longer to settle . Easy to use. Have heard that batteries go flat quickly but that hasn’t been the case for us. We’ve never had any issues. Raffy is stylish too. We love showing him off to all our family and friends. The dummy holder on it is so handy for overnight and we love that you can secure it to the cot.
Overall great investment. 110% recommend.

Its the best!!

Absolutely worth purchasing it. My daughter loves her new buddy Kirra the Koala. Its soft and its comfy .With its lullaby and white noise plus heartbeat sound makes it an excellent co sleep toy.

Koryn

KorynWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Absolute perfection !!!

So beneficial in so many ways.. helps with comfort and sleep.. no matter where we are, we use the lullaby and he instantly is relaxed and off to sleep... we would be so lost without Bandit, Riffy and Kira..

Alicia

AliciaHunter Region, NSW

This is perfect!

beautiful work love it nothing to fault at all.
love how they can put babys name on as well very nice work thankyou.
will have to buy the rest now lol :) cant wait for my baby to get to use it she was born at 31 weeks and in nicu so be a few months before she can use it