Riff Raff & Co

Riff Raff & Co

See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Riff Raff & Co? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Regretful purchase

Great product AND customer service!

My son has had his Riff Raff since birth, and at 4 months old has now created a strong sleep association with it. I purchased 3 to have a spare or two and one has recently had an issue with the sound box.

The warranty claim was dealt with so quickly and the process was really easy!
10/10 for these guys, not just for their amazing product but great customer service after the sale is the mark of a great business.

Ara
AraSydney, NSW

Dragging out the warranty claim for weeks now.

Dragging out the warranty claim for weeks now. They want a video of us changing the battery to prove it's not working. As if we don't know how to change a battery. This thing isn't even worth $10

Yudhika N.
Yudhika N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Our Riff Raff toy has really improved my baby's sleep routine

We love our Riff Raff fox.

It didn't take long for my 2 month old to associate sleep with his fox. The white noise and lullaby tracks are really lovely and really help calm my little one down.

I started by walking around holding them both when trying to get him to sleep. I now find, more often than not, I can just put my little one and his fox in his cot, with either sound playing, and he will calmly and happily put himself to sleep.

He has also started grasping things and loves holding and playing with his fox.

I would highly recommend this product and will definitely be buying it for friends.

Clover and Primrose

My beautiful Primrose is almost 7 weeks old and we gave her the Riff Raff Clover bunny for her first Christmas. I was so skeptical upon purchasing but I am so glad I did. Clover helps her self soothe almost instantly. The product is also very good quality and I love that I could personalise it with her name.

Before Clover, Primmy was not settling or sleeping in her cot at all during the day. She would only sleep whilst being held. As you can see by the images she is asleep in her cot - both times during the day. Highly, highly recommend this product! Thank you Riff Raff for producing such a great quality sleep toy.

Best sleeping companion

My 8 months old who doesn’t take the dummy or bottle (I’m her pacifier) loves her “Chloe”. Helps her to self soothe and calm down quickly and is able to fall asleep much easier especially when mum is away and someone help have to put her to sleep.

Boy Mama
Boy MamaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Absolute life saver!

I purchased the Riff Raff & Co sleep toy ‘Bandit the Racoon’ when my son was a month old, and as a new mother I was having difficulties trying to keep my son asleep after transferring him to his cot. After purchasing ‘Bandit’ my son was able to be transferred to his cot and stay asleep! The Riff Raff sleep toy has actually allowed him to self settle more than what he use to. This product has been a life saver and I couldn’t highly recommend it any higher!

6 screen-free activities to entertain kids and toddlers

It’s tempting to plonk the kids down in front of a screen to get some peace and quiet at the end of the day, especially if you’re home schooling. However when you have the energy, here are 6 screen-free activities to help entertain kids at home, during lockdown or on a regular weekend.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.11 Aug 2021
6-screen-free-activities-to-entertain-kids-and-toddlers

Very sneaky referral program

Sound box broke within a few weeks

Arrived October 26. I’m writing this December 4 and it’s already been broken over a week. The wiring is clearly faulty and the white noise side of the sound box stops if you move the toy.
They expect you to video yourself raking the batteries out and putting new ones in and it’s still faulty

For 80 dollars I’d rather they just send me a toy that works.

Now I’d much prefer to get the word out that this toy is over hyped and not worth the money then waste my time

Sleep Game Changer!

Our first Riff Raff sleep toy was a game changer for our newborn daughter. The first night she slept for her longest stretch, and was a dream to resettle. I wish I had these for my first four children!

Disappointed prospective customer

Riff Raff advertise free express shipping on orders over $85 and the bundles state that they include free shipping but even if you order a bundle and your order is over $85 if you add a discount code they then charge you shipping. The small bundle is $84 says it includes shipping, gift wrapping, sticker sheet, toy and book. But if you just buy the Book and toy it is $83 so you are essentially just paying $1 for stickers and gift wrapping. Did not make purchase due to these sales policies.

Bianca SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A must have for expectant families

Easy to clean, easy to change batteries, a great gift for family or friends expecting. The name stays on - one still going after 3.5 years. This is the 3rd one I’ve purchased. Worth every cent.

Anneleen Viviers
Anneleen ViviersWestern Australia

Fox & Faun

Review
Thankyou for a Soft and Cuddly Sleepinging and Comfort toy. I ordered 2 A Fox and Faun for my Twin Grandy boys when they were born last year. . I Loved it almost so much as they do Fox and Faun goes everywhere and now that they go to Daycare I ordered a 2 Fox and Fauny. They take the old ones out of the house and new ones stay inside for Sleeping
Thankyou again for making my Daughters lives a bit easier
Anneleen (Nanna)

JamieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A perfect gift for babies and the characters are beautiful.

It’s soft, cuddly a great size for babies/young child and can help calm them and sleep well with just the soft noise or music.

The Best!!!

Brought our first Clover Bunny for our little girl when I was pregnant, now we have three and don’t go anywhere without one! One for each car and one for bed! They’re absolutely amazing! And so so cute as if you could say no!