Riff Raff & Co

Riff Raff & Co

Suzzanne H.

Suzzanne H.Sydney, NSW

Love it!!

Love our Riff Raff! Helps our little girl sleep anywhere with the white noise and heart beat. We have also started to use it to help us transition into the cot for day sleeps which is going great!

Fantastic sleep association.

Fantastic sleep association for my baby to recognize it’s bed time, super soft material and great quality,it plays a quite lullaby or white noise for her to drift off to sleep, Love the personal touch with adding my daughters name, Clover the bunny is so adorable, Absolutely love it. ♥️

Love it!

Clover the bunny, whom we lovingly called Baby for our daughter, is wonderfully designed and such comfort to our daughter.

Jenelle C.

Jenelle C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Girls Best Friend

Started using Kirra the Koala with my daughter at 4 days old. She grunts a lot in her sleep and is a bit restless while she’s still working out how to pass wind. Turned on the Riff Raff and she settled immediately and remained asleep for hours!! Absolutely thrilled with it, plus it’s super cute!

Love!

Absolutely love this comforter! The white noise and lullaby are beautiful! I highly recommend this product to all first time parents and parents who have children already!

Lataiya

LataiyaSouth Australia

Never a let down

Got bubs Bandit the raccoon first and she loved it, she loves talking with them and dozes off as soon as I play the lullaby. We have decided we need all of them so we have just received our number two raffy the fawn! Can’t wait for the rest of the clan

Stephanie De Silva

Stephanie De SilvaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exactly what I was looking for!

My daughter was only sleeping 40 minutes each sleep. As soon as I got the Riff Raff and begun to play the lullaby with her white noise machine, her sleeps changed and is now sleeping 1.5-2 hours!

Aliesha seth and loki

Aliesha seth and lokiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely amazing

This product is so incredible my son loves his Riff-raff raccoon so much.
I could buy a million of these.
The quality of this is top notch, its soft and keeps its softness even after washing.
I also received this with in 24hrs of ordering.

Emily S

Emily SCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Lifesavers

My little man has struggled with his colic and reflux since birth and I wish we got this months ago.

Besides being soft and a larger comforter toy, it's taught my son to self soothe by relaxing with the music and white noise.

Amazing

Highly recommended. My little one loves her riff raff. We have now bought a second. The white noise is very relaxing. Once we turn it on she knows it is sleep time.

Codie

CodieWimmera, VIC

Amazing! Highly recommend

Highly recommend! Perfect sleep toy for any babies struggling to sleep, so soft and very cute, shipping was next day. My bubs absolutely loves riff the fox and bandit the raccoon!

Perfect Comforter

My daughter just adores her Raffy, right from day one. It helps to settle her and sleep through the night. It had two volume levels and a short or long timer which is great for when my bub is extra restless and I need to play it for longer! Definitely recommend this toy!

Helen

HelenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gorgeous Products, Great Service!

Raccoon and Fox
I purchased the gorgeous fox and raccoon for my twins when they were 6 months, knowing that (like their older sibling) they would become attached to that one soft plush teddy at bedtime! Sure enough, they will reach for their little friend for comfort in sleep and fall asleep to the gentle lullaby. They are now 18 months! Highly recommend your product!

Chantelle

ChantelleNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Best thing

I had so much trouble getting my little one down before purchasing a riff raff and getting her to stay down but after having a look and giving one a try i swear by them my little one is now asleep in seconds snuggling her riff raff and stays asleep for longer periods

Mel J.

Mel J.Northern Region, NSW

Awesome Snuggie

We were looking for a Snuggie for our four month old little boy. We found riff raft and decided we would give it a go and see what happens. We have gone from rocking him to sleep every night to being able to put him in his bassinet with his riff raft Snuggie and we play the soothing lullabies and he will drift straight off to sleep without any hassles at all. He holds his Snuggie in close and nice and tight each night he goes to bed. This is a soft and cuddly deer and at first he wasn’t sure about the noise from the lullabies but only took him a night or two to get used to it and now he listens to it to go to sleep. Highly recommended.

Riff Raff

Perfect sleeper

Riff raff has saved my sanity and helped my little man get off to a good nights sleep. I would 100% recommend to friends and family. Customer service are fantastic to deal with. Thanks Riff Raff Team

Paul G.

Paul G.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Best Buy ever would recommend for anyone who is having a baby

My baby is so settled when she has her riff raff with her day or night I would recommend one for anybody having a baby it’s the best thing I could have got for her

Sarah H

Sarah HGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great lullaby

We love the koala riffraff who we call koko. Nice music to create a sleep association for my son. Soft material and easy to use. The white noise with a heartbeat is lovely and calming too.

Absolute Lifesaver

Introduced to my baby at 11 months old who has never been a fan of cuddly toys. She instantly connected to clover and is self settling and sleeping better than ever!