5Nibble and Rest

Verified🏆 2024 Award
4.9

147 reviews · Statistics

99% · 1451 · 1%
Return Claim MadeYes (0) · No (105)
See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Maddi H
Maddi HQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Obsessed Such great products

We are big fans of nibble & rest.
We have multiple products that we use daily!
I love the cushion support in the high chair. My little guy is able to sit up with correct posture and he’s comfortable.
The footsie is a game changer. No more dangled feet. Supported seated position. It’s fantastic.
We are also obsessed with the silicone teddy cup. So easy to clean compared to other sippy cups and the straw is great to chew on for those teething bubs.
The tray mat makes clean up so easy. And it all goes in the dishwasher - I’m so so happy with our purchases.
  • +2Thumbnail
Maddi
MaddiQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Baby must have!

So many amazing products to choose from that keep meal times and spending time with your baby even better. All of the patterns are absolutely adorable, as well as practical. You can really tell the quality of these products and I love that they’re an Aussie brand! Highly recommend Show details ·  1
Rebel D
Rebel D

Support small! Amazing products

I absolutely love these guys. We have bought multiple times from them over the years and it has been such a treat watching them grow and go from strength to strength. We are also a small business and we know how tough it can be with the day to day grind. Amazing products. Amazing people. Keep up the great work team! Show details ·  1
Stephanie
StephanieVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

High chair makeover complete and obsessed

I loved the ikea high chair but didn’t like the way it looked then I came across nibble and rest and my high chair is now so amazing and practical!!! Recommend this product to everyone now Show reply
MrPoPo
MrPoPoNSWHunter Region, NSW2 posts

Great products and great prices

We decided to purchase a few things to with feeding my 8 month old baby. It’s so far working out great and my son loves it. Show details ·  1
Skye
SkyeVICCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC3 posts

Very Happy!

Absolutely love all the accessories I ordered for my girls' highchairs. I opted for a simple highchair because I found this incredible website that had all these options to make it pretty and and more comfortable for my babies. I got the whole set and could not be happier! Customer service is also amazing, very quick and efficient. I also have the first foods chart and use this so much more than I thought I would. It nice to look back on something to see what I've fed them without trying to remember it all off the top of my head. I cannot wait to buy more things! Show details ·  1
Matty T
Matty T

Perfect products amazing service

We purchased initially for our first born 2 years ago and more recently made a top up purchase. We are delighted with the extensive range of products now and the amazing quality of the products. We are using the original things we purchased plus the new silicone bowl, plates and cutlery. The first foods fridge magnet is a game changer! Thank you team. Show details ·  1
Darcii
Darcii7 posts

No good!! Do not buy!

Purchase footrest, cushion and cushion cover, Messi catcher and silicone tray mat

Footrest come with o rings (needed to install)
Messi food catcher come scratched
Silicone tray mat fits poorly

Other mums have agreed in public forums that these are such poor quality also

Company won’t accept fault and I have to return this (online business so not even a shop to return it too) but I have to pay postage even though they have products multiple faulty product or missing items

They took weeks to reply after 5 emails, and have now blocked me on social media after calling them out

So so poor DO NOT BUY! Show details

Nibble and Rest
Nibble and Rest   DM
Laura S.
Laura S.

Perfection ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

The foot rest and tray covers for the ikea highchairs are so good, out 4 month old loves playing in his chair now, he loves it so much my inlaws have just purchased the same setup for their house. Such good quality, colour options and quick shipping. (Ive done 3 orders already :P) Show details ·  1
Leslie
Leslie

Perfect Solution

This footrest is very well built and allows my 6yo daughter to comfortably sit at our dining room table. It also looks great and tucks right under her chair when not in use. 100% recommend. Show details ·  1
Mel
Mel

RachelS
RachelSNSWHunter Region, NSW

A starting solids must have!

Love love love this tracker! Having it on the fridge makes tracking so easy and prompts you to try foods you may not normally have. I’ve been checking what we havn’t tried before each weekly shop and buying one thing new item each week. Show details ·  1
CaraB
CaraB4 posts

Footsi footrest highchair

Really seamless process to order and received the footrest promptly even though it was ordered just before Christmas with holiday time. Footrest is great quality and easy to install on Anko high chair. Looks great and means baby’s legs don’t dangle. Show details ·  1
Maria
MariaVICSouthwest, VIC

Great products

The products are all very well made.. very impressed with quality.. Show details ·  1
micandsal
micandsalNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts

First Foods Chart

I bought this for my daughter for her new baby and she was absolutely thrilled with it. She can’t wait to start using it in a few months time. Show details ·  1