5Nibble and Rest

Return Claim MadeYes · No

Meagan
Meagan2 posts

Excellent customer service

I had such a positive experience with Nibble & Rest, and highly commend them on their after sales support and customer service, which is so rare these days. Easy, efficient and very professional, a pleasure to deal with. Thank you. Show reply
Howard H.
Howard H.

Great quality high chair upgrades

Great product and fast delivery. Highly recommend this company and their products. Show reply
Isabel
IsabelRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Noble Bamboo Footrest: Elegance and Comfort Guaranteed

Verily, the Nibble and Rest bamboo footrest for highchairs doth commend itself as a marvel of utility and craftsmanship. Fashioned from the finest bamboo, it offereth steadfast support and comfort to the littlest of noble progeny. Its sturdy construction and adjustable nature doth provide a regal perch for young feet, promoting a posture befitting royalty. Truly, it is a boon for parents seeking to ensure their child's comfort and grace at the dining table. A wise and prudent investment, this footrest doth enhance the highchair experience, endowing it with a touch of elegance and practicality. Show details ·  1
Alexi P.
Alexi P.Sydney, NSW

Liza
Liza 2 posts

Great

Every product we received is great quality and serves its purpose perfectly Show details ·  1
Jen F
Jen F

Easy to order and quick delivery

Overall very happy with the products we chose for our first time high chair accessories and baby led weaning. These products included the footrest, high chair covermat, bamboo leg wraps, sippy cup, spoon and fork, and feeding chart magnet. Show details ·  1
Samantha
Samantha

Nibble and Rest
Nibble and Rest   DM

Thank you for the review Samantha, we are sorry to hear about the inflatable cushion, please email us at hello@nibbleandrest.com to determine if you are eligible for a replacment. Thank you :)

Liz
Liz

Great quality

Beautiful product, ready for us to start solids for our baby. Show reply
Caitlyn
Caitlyn

Great product!

I bought the Highchair Handy Pocket in Blush, it fits everything I wanted to store in it perfectly! I love having all the necessities conveniently within reach at meal times (wipes, bibs, etc.) Was also so happy to find that this product fits well over the backrest of my Bugaboo Giraffe highchair even though it is designed to fit the IKEA Antilope highchair. Would highly recommend this product to any parent needing some extra storage space! I will definitely be shopping at Nibble and Rest again, such a great store with good quality products :) Show details ·  1
Sarah W.
Sarah W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Accurate food ideas
Postive influence to feed your child a variety of foods
Lists all the foods you need to feed your baby Show details ·  1
Emm
EmmSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Foot rest

Sturdy and good quality foot rest. Worth the price. Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Simone H.
Simone H.

Great customer service

Great customer service! The leg wraps didn't fit and were too long, they have sent me new ones so hopefully look a lot better than the ones we have! Show reply
Jules
JulesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great baby product when starting solids

Bought the Baby’s First Foods Fridge Tracker.
It’s great. We tick off when our baby has tried something & whether she likes it or not.
Value for money & postage was super fast! Show details ·  1
Skye
SkyePerth, WA

Great items

I brought the foot rest, seat cushion and cushion cover. All 3 have exceeded expectation and baby is a lot more comfortable during feeding times. These are things I would highly recommend to new parents when feeding time roles around. Are there essential? No- but I have seen such a big change in my baby during feedings that for us it’s worth every cent and I will probably buy these as baby shower presents. Easy to clean, high quality materials and quick turn around time. Show details ·  1
Emily
Emily

Absolute necessity! We love these products!

I purchased the placemat, cushion + cover and foot rest. These products have transformed our highchair magnificently. I am immensely comfortable with my daughter starting solids with these products placing her in a more natural position. My daughter is also much happier with support, she used to lean back and hit her head on the plastic and now she can rock as much as she wants and be safe and comfortable. Show details ·  1