3Babybee Ollie Play Gym

4.9

94% · 150%

Bridget
BridgetPerth, WA

Aesthetically beautiful and functional, however mat does shrink, leaving gaps

We love the Babybee Ollie Play Gym as it is functional and aesthetically beautiful! However I did find after washing the removable mat for the first time (according to recommended instructions), it shrunk in size considerably. After emailing to seek advice, I was advise to stretch it out whilst wet before drying. I do this each time it’s washed with some improvement however I mustn’t be quite strong enough because it’s a very thick material and always leaves a gap as pictured. Show details
Babybee
Babybee   DM
Kirsten C.
Kirsten C.South East Queensland, QLD4 posts
  Fair Incentive

Large safe space for twins

I'm having twins so I wanted a large play gym that both would fit in and this one is great, plenty of room and the raised edges means they can't roll off the sides. My friend came over and used it with her baby and loved it! I also love that I can pull the toys down closer to them when they're babies so they can reach and grab them. Easy to clean too - the mat in the middle is super easy to put into the wash. Show details ·  1
Cheryl
CherylSouthwest, VIC

Hands free time for new mothers

This has been a marvellous playtime activity mat for my new granddaughter... she loves the space and the mobile noises and sights. Show details ·  1
Danni T
Danni TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified

Stylish AND functional - one of our best purchases for our new bub

We adore our Ollie Play Gym. Stylish AND functional, the gym allows for many fun activities. It is big enough for our growing bub without taking up the whole room. We hang alternate toys off the overhead rails to allow for different sensory experiences as his development progresses, currently learning to grab/pull and don't have to worry about a hard rail falling down on him like some other play gyms. The rounded elevated border helps with assisted tummy time. The removeable washable mat is also very handy with a refluxy bub. Would highly recommend this product Show details ·  1
Hillary
HillaryCanberra 2600, ACT

Great customer service

Received brilliant service when sold out but provided updates when on sale and able to back order. Looking forward to its arrival in early May for baby’s arrival in late May. Show details ·  1
Natasha
NatashaVictoria

Quality item

Great quality, love this item. Can’t wait to use for new baby on the way! Show details ·  1
Isabella M.
Isabella M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Sweetest Play Gym!

Bought the Ollie Play Gym for my second bub arriving in May. I had a previous play mat for my first born but the huge size and quality of this play mat/gym (plus the beautiful neutral aesthetics) doesn’t even compare! I love the design of the raised cushioned edge, perfect for tummy time and propping baby up in correct position with elbows in line with shoulders. Can’t wait to use it soon! Show details ·  1
P.p
P.pSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Awesome playmat

The Ollie play gym is an awesome size playmat, yet to use it for baby but my 3year old son is having a blast using it till his sisters arrival in a few weeks, the colour is great, the mat itself is reversible too (one side white and one side beige). If youre sitting on the fence of purchasing a playmat/gym I would highly encourage you to purchase this one!! Great for bubs to grow with!! Show details ·  1
Danielle A
Danielle AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified

The ultimate play mat

Our little one has adored his play mat since day one! We have used this everyday since we purchased and now couldn’t live without it! Our little man loves the toys without getting over stimulated which was an issue with other play mats plus it fits in with the aesthetic of our house which is a bonus. Could not recommend this play mat more. Show details ·  1
Melanie
Melanie

Beyond great’

Perfect size, perfect toys, and super comfortable! My baby will grow perfectly with this and it’ll last for ages. Highly recommend, worth every cent! Show details ·  1
Belinda
BelindaSydney, NSW

The perfect play gym!!

This is the perfect play gym that is the perfect size!! We have a 2 month old that absolutely loves it and toddlers that are 1-2 years old who enjoy it just as much. It’s a great all in one if you don’t have to have much space as it entertains a wide age range. We love the removable mat feature that makes it super easy to clean and also use outside for a mini picnic we can’t stop using it!! Show reply
CAB
CAB3 posts

So big!

Love the fact that this is very large in its diameter. I’m expecting twins and I can imagine it will last quite some time with 2! Show reply
PaigeP23
PaigeP23Sydney, NSW2 posts

The perfect playmat for a growing family!

We absolutely love this playmat! We have a 5year old and 5 month old and my son loves to lay with her on her mat. This playmat is unique as it's so large and also the arches are much bigger than other playmate on the market, so you can lay/play and have lots of space. The sides are super soft and perfect for tummy time and the insert can be washed/cleaned so no issues with keeping it nice and hygienic for bub. Friends are always asking where it's from. Show reply
Camille
Camille2 posts

Absolute must have

The Ollie play gym is an absolute must have. It ticks all the boxes. It’s easy to assemble and move around the house. It’s a great size that will continue to be useful as baby grows and It is also customisable to suit current needs. The cushion bumper is really soft and I love that the insert is machine washable and reversible. The 5 toys are a beautiful addition. The overall look of the Ollie Play Gym is stunning. It looks lovely in the lounge room without being too ‘boring beige baby’.

This is my third baby and I have tried and used many similar products in the past, this is by far the best product of its kind. I couldn’t recommend it enough. Show reply

Ingrid E.
Ingrid E.

OLLIE PLAY GYM

I have been keeping my eyes open for any pretty, comfortable and fun play gyms that would look good in the livingroom but also be fun for our lil baby boy. When babybee announced their new play gym - I got so excited. It is so beautiful, soft and fun! It’s going to be perfect for tummy time too, as you can move the toys down to the mat and attach them there for baby to reach.

Recommend! Show reply