5Little Wiwa Playmat

100% · 50%

Tiani T.
Tiani T.Sydney, NSW
  Little Wiwa Playmat

Absolutely exceeded my expectations for a playmat - so so soft

Ordered via their website as I had seen their product featured on Instagram and their shipping was so fast!
I had the item within a couple of days. It has made it a pleasure to get down on the floor and play with my little ones. Show details
S A K
S A KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC13 posts
  Verified Natur

Natur sage is stunning

I love our Wiwa playmat. At first, I was worried it was too thin for the floorboards but I kneeled down and my knees actually thanked me. Its great for any young Bub to toddler, and its super squishy and absorbs any falls. The bonus is that it looks nice too. I got the biggest size and am thinking of getting a smaller one for another room. So easy to clean as well. Just baby wipes and damp cloth. Show details
KPoss
KPossGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts
Leema
LeemaSydney, NSW11 posts
  Verified Labyrint

Best purchase for my twins

Came across this amazing play mat while browsing instagram. Can't recommend these enough.

My twin bubs spend most of their time on this playmat. They started to crawl and bumped their head several times but it did not hurt them at all. I was very impressed with the design and quality so have ordered two.

Pros :

1. Non toxic, so not worried if bubs lick the mat

2. Good price for the quality

3. Minimalist design. Not too loud

4. Use as Yoga mat

5. double sided design

Cons: Hmm..not a big deal but the mat can be really cold in winters ,just ensure bubs are wearing proper clothing

Joshua