1 review

100% · 10%
Brand Manager for Rockabye River Our Journey Home Reef Play Mat? Claim your listing.

1 review
Brissy_mum
Brissy_mumSouth East Queensland, QLD

Such gorgeous designs

This mat is so thick and bouncy. I wanted to find something that had a fun design for my kids because the other brands seemed to be a bit boring. Rockabye River playmats had really good childrens sides, I chose the underwater reef print. I also went for one of the Indigenous artist designs, it came with a little description postcard from the artist which was a nice touch.

No questions yet