5Fuzzy Factory Baby Mat

Fuzzy Factory Baby Mat

5Fuzzy Factory Baby Mat

100% · 20%
Brand Manager for Fuzzy Factory? Claim your listing.

Kirsten
KirstenNoraville

Beautiful soft mat!

I was given the lamb mat as a gift for my new baby. It is SO soft, and also looks so cute in her room. My daughter is now 4 months old and still loves lying on her mat. Its perfect for tummy time, back time, day naps, and as a nice background for all those photos we take :)

Theresa39
Theresa39SYDNEY2 posts

The best present I recieved

I was give the baby mat as a gift and t has been the most wonderful and useful gift! Easy to can just throw it not waching machine and it comes out as good as new. I take it everywhere! My baby loves it and we get comments form other parents. Highly recommend this to any new mums! T
soft, easy to clean, transportable.