2BabyBjorn Cradle

93% · 141 · 7%

TBB
TBB5 posts

Safety

Please check out the choice safety ratings prior to purchase to make an informed decision for your baby. Results will really surprise you! There may be no Aus standards, but choice have a great testing criteria for safety
Naturalmumma
NaturalmummaSydney, NSW2 posts

Yes yes yes!

We absolutely loved our baby bjorn cradle for our baby! Such a lovely to look at design super comfy and safe for Bub also so practical and easy to flatten for travel and put back together again. Show details
Pip
Pip

A practical and elegant bassinet

We love our baby bjorn bassinet... it is easy to move from room to room, easily collapsible for traveling and looks super chic! I like the height, which enables you to easily throw your arm over while laying in bed to give Bub a reassuring pat when needed, as well as the gentle rocking feature.

Honest Review
Honest ReviewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC8 posts

Stunningly beautiful and practical

We're so happy with our BabyBjorn cradle. Aesthetically, I don't think you can find a better bassinet. It's simple design is not only beautiful, but practical. Easily collapsed for travel or storage. Add the mattress cover, at an additional cost and washing is not a problem.

P.S. you can remove the mesh around the bassinet frame for washing also.

Kate
Kate3 posts

Chiara and Robert
Chiara and RobertMelbourne9 posts

Genie
Genie

Excellent! Love it!

Great bassinet it's very simple and agile super easy to assemble and put away. The clever and stylish mesh design allows you to see your baby while lying down on the bed as it's the right eye level. Highly recommend it wish it could last longer as my son is almost growing out of it at 8 weeks old ( he is very tall at 68cms).

Lissy_H
Lissy_HSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Love it but could be longer

Fantastic bassinet, i love how easy it is to give a little jiggle in the middle of the night to resettle bub. Easy to set up and lightweight to move. Looks much nicer than many of the bassinets on the market. The only reason I haven't given it 5 stars is the length of it. My baby was too big by 12 weeks old which was a real shame.

Suzi
Suzi

Loved it!

Our bub slept through the night from five weeks and I credit it to this fabulous bassinet. At 4.5 months, we are just moving her out of it and I will really miss it.

Louise Shaw
Louise Shaw10 posts

I may never part with it

I'm 6.5 months pregnant with number two and out of all the things I'm excited about, getting out the Harmony Bassinet is top of my list. It was a godsend. Its so light, looks beautiful, as a bouncy base for settling the bub and a great little mossie/fly canopy. We carried around number 1 from one room to the next easily. Well worth the money, nothing like it on the market I've seen.
Light, easy to assemble, beautiful looking, easy to wash
Bec
BecBrisbane4 posts

Excellent bassinet/cradle!

Absolutely loved this bassinet. So modern and sleek (not a frill in sight!) Was light weight, yet very stable. Mesh sides provided good ventilation inside the bassinet. So easy to assemble (and disassemble) we even took it with us on several trips away. Unfortunately our bub grew really quick so was only in the bassinet for 3 months.
Appearance, bouncing/rocking motion, unobtrusive
Somewhat expensive
Buttercup76
Buttercup76Launceston2 posts

Baby Bjorn at its best!

Like all mums to be I did alot of research trying to find the perfect bassine. I definitely found it. Cannot fault this product, from it being so easy to set up, so light and easy to move, and does everything you could hope for. The mesh is great if you have next to your bed so you can see your little one, and it rocks beautifully without disturbing. Also comes with a canopy which we didn't actually use. In addition to all this, it looks beautiful. Great investment.
Light to life, easy to assemble, comfy mattress,- beautiful!
chibi
chibiBrisbane9 posts

Glad we bought it

BabyBjorn Harmony is such a great bassinet/cradle, it's not as bulky as some other cradles, and it can be folded which would be easier if you really want to bring it along when you go travelling. The light weight makes it super easy to move around in the house, and the legs were very flexible so you can just simply use your toes gently tap on it and make it rock :) The height is prefect for us to put it right next to the bed too!

I really can't fault this product, a bit pricy but totally worth it!
Light weight, easy to assemble, good size for newborn up to 4-5 months
A little bit pricy but totally worth it

Gelo
GeloAU8 posts

Lou36
Lou36Canberra2 posts

Fabulous product!

This bassinet is beautiful looking, compact, light & easy to assemble. It fits so neatly & unobtrusively next to our bed. The suspension which gives the ability to gentlyvrock is excellent. It is the perfect height to have bub sleeping next to you and the soothing rocking motion can be achieved with one finger as you doze!. Like all BB products it is high quality which is what you pay for - but so worth it in my view.
Stylish, compact, high quality, very easy to assemble and store when finished.
More expensive than most but so worth it.