3BabyBjorn One Air

BabyBjorn One Air

9 reviews · Statistics

89%11%0%

Safety
See the Best Baby Carriers in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lms
Lms

Outstanding customer service

After emailing customer service for advice on where to purchase a lost buckle they emailed back within minutes. Within a day or so the buckle was on our way free of charge. We’ve used Baby Bjorn products (the carrier which we used daily for our first child and the porta cot) for a couple of years and have always been impressed with the quality but I’m even more impressed with their customer service. Thanks in particular to Stephanie. Show details
Jamie C
Jamie CQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

love it!

I spent ages choosing this but i read some great reviews which i can 100% agree with. It is light weight, and doesn't get too hot in summer when carrying bub. It easy to remove clips and wash too. love it. Show details
Laura
LauraVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC11 posts

Fantastic carrier - so comfortable and easy

After borrowing a friends carrier which was a different brand and extremely tricky to put on, this is like a dream!! It’s very easy to clip on and out baby into. I like that the material is breathable so it can be used all year. Washes up great too! Such a fantastic buy!!

Sab
SabQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Could be better, uncomfortable for baby

The safety clips that sit in baby’s back are very hard against her fragile little ribs, I’m hoping to take it back to the purchased store to swap or get a refund. Otherwise it is comfortable for me and I like the fact that it’s compatable for winter and summer, but the design isn’t the most comfortable design for Baby which is a shame considering the huge price tag on it

Ezzie
EzzieMelbourne6 posts

As comfy as the get

Purchased the air mesh after our hand me down was getting a little hard on the shoulders. Worth the money, these newer designs with thicker straps are fantastic as they go from newborn to toddler. With the little one weighing in at 12 kilos the wide straps are much easier on the shoulders. I keep it in the car as it's much quicker to whip this out than set up the pram for quick trips to the shops.

Dee
DeeSydney

The perfect carrier!

I purchased the Baby Bjorn One carrier in silver mesh. It was by far one of the best purchases I made. It's easy to use and my bub loved it from only a couple of weeks old. Lightweight and comfy for both of us.

It makes quick trips into the shops easy and leaves me hands free.

Annette
AnnetteSydney2 posts

Great Product

We got the "BabyBjorn One" carrier. We started using it when our baby was around 5 weeks old, the little guy seemed quite comfy and content close to mummy.

Couldn't be happier with our purchase, its made our journeys with our baby & toddler a lot more manageable, having free hands is a godsend.

The material is tough, breathable, durable and soft - helps keeps baby safe and secure. The pink colour is really pretty, goes with everything & is cool in the sun.

I would highly recommend these product.

Lenin
Lenin

This is an excellent product

We bought "BabyBjorn One Air" baby carrier for our baby boy. We started using it right away and our little one snuggled into it happily. It's so cozy for him. We are glad that we bought this BabyBjorn baby carrier because it has made our journeys with our baby more comfortable and enjoyable.

The quality of the material used for padding is excellent and its softness makes baby so safe and secure. The blue colour is cool and pleasant. We are satisfied with our purchase and it's truly worth the price. We highly recommend it to other parents.

Lisa G