5Babyhood Diva Feeding Glider Chair & Ottoman

17%11%72%

aharding24
aharding24Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I would give 0 stars if possible

DO NOT BUY THIS CHAIR. IT IS UNSAFE.
One of the two main supporting bolts (which are welded into place, on the left and right hand sides) sheared, making the entire chair completely useless. All the weight of the user is placed on these bolts.
We purchased it 3 years ago, after EXTREMELY limited use by people who weight COMFORTABLY under 80kgs, and only noticed this issue when getting it out to re-sell it. It is now utterly redundant.
The most frustrating aspect of this is that if a regular nut/bot combo was used instead of welding, the chair would be fine. What a joke. Show details
Godsclaws
GodsclawsBrisbane20 posts

Piece of junk

Hate this stupid chair. Squeaks, groans and clunks horribly. I've sprayed it to death 4 times with lubricant which *may* help for 2 minutes max. Can't wait to get rid of it.
Hamed
HamedSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts

Poor Quality and Awful Customer service

I bought the feeding glider chair and the quality is EXTREMELY POOR. It has been peeled after couple of months. It is also squeaky and making loud noises. When I called they told it is not part of the warranty. When I saw the reviews I found same issues from the others. I wish I read the reviews before buying this product. NOT RECOMMENDED AT ALL. Show details
Babyhood
Babyhood   DM
Linna L
Linna LAU

Worst service and product

I don’t understand why I didn’t look up reviews before purchasing this item but def like what most people said.

- hard to put together (the box didn’t even have a information booklet to tell you how to assemble this chair)

- babyhood provides one of the worst service you could actually think of and stated “it’s not our fault and the world isn’t perfect”

- took forever to get the item deliveried to me

Would not recommend this to anyone

Claire M
Claire MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Davis31
Davis31Darwin

Anne
Anne

BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!

According to the manufacturer after a long fault dispute... these chairs have a weight limit of 90Kgs (im 74kgs). The chair was great for 8 months and then started creaking so loud it was unusable. It went back and forth for repair 3 times and now its doing it again and they tell me its out of warranty (they take ages to respond) and I have to pay to send it to Brisbane to have it fixed. Matter is going through Consumer Affairs.

Pete
Pete

Began peeling- no help from Babyhood

We purchased this and after 6 months began peeling all the material off. When we contacted Babyhood they said we could purchase a new cover which we did. When it arrived it had a rip in it and babyhood have still done nothing to rectify.

We've had to go through fair trading as they are sitting on their hands with no after sales support.

Jennnnny
JennnnnyBrisbane9 posts

Miss CSouth East Queensland, QLD39 posts

Jahmat
JahmatRockhampton

Terrible quality and service

I bought a Babyhood Diva Glider and it broke within months. Over a year later and I've still got a broken chair...

Babyhood have suggested I take it up with the Office of Fair Trading. Very unhelpful in my opinion!

Craig R
Craig RPerth, WA2 posts

ringerc
ringerc
Chloebradleycooper
ChloebradleycooperMoruya7 posts

Fell apart after 5 months

I brought this glider in March and after 5 months the material started to crack and peal, the bars underneath snapped and became unusable because it sagged. The staff at the baby shop i purchased it from were extremely helpful and understanding but Babyhood weren't and refused a refund and accused me of trashing the seat, when it was the complete oppposite. Being under 6 months old you would think Babyhood would fix or replace it in this short amount of time..

Bad warranty service, poor quality of product

Amac
AmacTownsville12 posts

JazzGar
JazzGarBrisbane4 posts

Highly comfortable!

I bought the Babyhood Dive Glider after doing some research. What drew me to this glider was that it was affordable, came in different colours and included the ottoman. It is so comfortable to use when breast feeding and baby falls a sleep quickly from the gliding motion. Especially during the night when baby is unsettle I simply have a seat in the glider, recline the back rest, put my feet up on the ottoman and glide away. The fabric is also durable and easy to clean however it did take awhile to assemble the glider from scratch. But still a great buy!
Comfortable, affordable compared to other gliders.
Hard to assemble.