2.3

33% · 12 · 67%

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
3.0
Brand Manager for Babylon Barber? Claim your listing.

Mohammad j.
Mohammad j.

Perfect

This is barber shop is perfect, ever since I got a haircut here I can’t get any haircut anywhere else and even if I wanted to pinpoint a mistake I couldn’t keep up the great work.
Emma
EmmaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst hair cut ever

My son had his hair cut here on the weekend! Hands down the WORST hair cut ever!!! Did not listen- maybe understand- what was asked. But to make it worse was completely uneven- a 2 year old could have done a better job. Completely changed how my son has his hair and was not requested to make a change JUST ASKED TO TRIM AS IS. My son is 14 and devastated how his hair looks now.
B.B.K.