Laser HRH

Laser HRH

See the Best Salons in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Better results than other clinics

Really happy with my results. Have tried other clinics for hair removal but didn’t get consistent results.
I’m 6 treatments in and almost ready for just coming in for just maintenance.

Thanks guys!

Results are GREAT !

This clinic is amazing.. Staff are lovely an make you feel very comfortable. Highly recommend to anyone.. My results are so impressive cant wait to continue my journey to be hair free!

Quality IPL & Laser Treatments at an affordable price

I have been a client at Laser HRH for years now, originally starting with IPL hair removal and achieving fantastic results within only a few sessions. A few years on I now find myself taking advantage of their many different treatments on offer to keep my skin looking and feeling its best, with the luxury of picking and choosing from Photo Skin Rejuvenation, Skin Needling, Thermage Radiowave treatment for fine lines and dark circles under my eyes, and even IPL for some areas of uneven pigmentation on my face . I can't recommend LaserHRH highly enough. Thanks guys!