Laser HRH

4.9

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction

Great

I had a consult and found the staff were very professional and I was well advised about the future tattoo removal process. I am looking forward to going back for my first appointment.

Rates and Fees

Tahneil G.

Tahneil G.Perth, WA

Amazing Clinic

I have had many treatments at laser HRH & the results have been amazing!! the clinic is always very clean, great customer service, very cheap & all the ladies are always happy to answer any questions i have. I wouldn't go anywhere else in Perth! highly recommend

Fantastic service

Fantastic service and staff are super nice! Results have been consistently good as well, with my hair becoming a lot more reduced and sparser. Definitely recommend for anyone wanting to do hair reduction!

Rachel

RachelPerth, WA

Another session & I’m very happy with the progress!

It’s great to watch the hair get thinner & sparser with every session. Tracey is just a joy to be with & it’s relaxing every time. Can’t wait to see what happens next

Traegis S.

Traegis S.Perth, WA

Great work as always!

Laser HRH - Appreciate your great work and customer service. Thanks for your help with my hair removal and tattoo removal. Highly recommend going to see them. Will be back again.

Best decision EVER!

Such great results and experienced technicians! Honestly you need to get to Laser HRH and try them for yourself! I only wish I had done this earlier! Thank you Laser HRH for changing my life!

Highly recommended

Great girls, really great service, I ould recommend to anyone looking at doing hair removal. Great results love not having to shave ever!! Thanks girls, merry Christmas. From Ashlie Guest

Luke C

Luke CPerth, WA

Very Good

Great customer service in making me feel comfortable for what could be an uncomfortable service. The staff clearly indicated what is to be expected from each session and the results have been exactly as they stated.

AHH-MAZING

Its always a joy having my appointments booked with the team at HRH Laser Removal, all the staff are very friendly, knowledgeable and professional! I could not fault anything on there end. Tracey is absolutely amazing and will make you feel right at ease.

Adelin Wong

Adelin WongPerth, WA

Excellent staff and services

Hi there, it’s my first time getting thermage done on my inner thigh at Laser HRH. As it was my first time, this has been a good experience with no pain. Thank you to the lovely staff (Tracy and Rhiannon ) and awesome customer service for keeping me company and being less anxious about thermage. Looking forward for my next appointment !

Great staff, amazing results!

HRH Laser in Mt Hawthorn. I’ve had amazing results with hormonal hair growth and the staff are very professional, as well as knowledgeable. I would recommend to anyone looking for hair removal/reduction.

Excellent service

Very proffesional and great results and very friendly staff. I was having seshions before and have now come in as a new client and getting great results will deffentelly be back.

Brandon

BrandonPerth, WA

Ive been coming here for a year and half now and been getting amazing results for my tattoo Lasering and still got couple more to go. Tracy is friendly and had great work athic

Prompt service

I booked at the last minute fitted me in with excellent service and thorough on what my procedure was and what I needed to do for my procedure at home.linda

Great customer service and love the reminders for the session! Got tattoo removal done and good process so far! Very happy with the support during the process and professional service.

Gab

GabPerth, WA

IPL Hair removal

I had a fantastic experience with laser HRH for IPL hair removal. It was quick and easy and Tracey explained the procedure throughout. The best part...no pain! I’d definitely recommend them.

Aly

AlyPerth, WA

Tattoo laser

The girls are super accommodating and helpful. Made sure I was comfortable at all times and made sure I understood everything.
Would highly recommend to get your tattoo removed here.

Ali

AliPerth, WA

Tattoo removal

Tracey was amazing in and out super fast excellent service and product knowledge highly recommend any one to have this procedure done .. I will be back again for my second treatment.. thank you so much again

Nita

NitaPerth, WA

Amazing Hair Removal

The best hair removal I’ve ever got recommended and the staffs are amazing and so lovely and sure knows what they doing. Even bring the husband here for his back hair too.

Keep up the good work girls

Amber

AmberPerth, WA

Amazing lazer! Outstanding staff

Could not recommend this place more! The results for the laser is amazing and quite quick. Staff are very friendly and always up for a chat! The staff definitely look after you during the session in terms of "the flick" and pain.
Honestly a wonderful place. Very clean and easy parking.