The Brazilian Hut

The Brazilian Hut

See the Best Salons in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

TT

TT

Great quick service

Fast and thorough, great waxing, salon is lovely, convenient location in Noosa at the new Pavillion centre at Noosa Junction. Easy to book online, received confirmation quickly, easy to find parking.

Ella

EllaSydney, NSW

PERFECT !

Perfect Service. The girls are awesome and so kind. I had a great experience and am looking forward to the next visit. Thankyou very much for everyone caring beyond exception.

Store LocationNoosa

Great service and always fast!

The team at Brazilian Hut Noosa are so quick. I always book in my lunch break and am in and out within 10mins! Have been coming here every few weeks for years.

Store LocationNoosa Heads
Alan

Alan

How hair removal should be done

Had over 20 years waxing continuously, at many many salons. There are mostly only two types of reviews on here if you notice: 5 star and 1 star. The poor reviews seem to find issue with the pragmatic and speedy approach to removing pubic hair. This is not a beauty treatment folks. It is what it is. Faster the better. I like the "no sh*t Sherlock" protocol they use. And I have found the girls very good at small talk, with good attitude. This has been my experience for dozens of visits. Highly recommend. Brisbane based.

Store LocationCity

Helenab

HelenabSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

My visit this morning with therapist Zara, at Brisbane City, was excellent. She was super happy, positive and very efficient. The BH waxing system is one of the best I've tried (though I have only tried a couple of providers and that is many years apart!). Zara is a stand out from one of her colleagues at another location that I had used before. There, when I left I felt my dress sticking to my legs and I had to shower as soon as I got home. Today I was wearing jeans and on leaving BH and Zara... no sticky legs, totally comfortable, thanks Zara!!

Store LocationBrisbane City

J Harris

J HarrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Therapist was fast but also missed areas

I have been having waxing done for over 30 years. This particular therapist asked me not to watch her. Told me just to trust. She was very quick and a little rough. After, i was not give the opportunity to check - just told to get up and out. Unfortunately she was not as good as she claimed to be as she missed areas. Overall experience, Unpleasant. Would suggest look for somewhere else.

Store LocationThe Brazilian Hut

Unprofessional/lack of passion

Nice but not great

I don’t want to write a bad review or taint a company’s reputation. I do however want to share two facts that I wished I knew before going to my appointment.

1. They double dip! Apparently bacteria doesn’t grow in the temperature they have the wax at however considering the wax wasn’t even melted...well, I just wish I knew.

2. I still have a significant amount of hair where I was waxed. Not just the odd hair I mentioned at the time. After I showered when I got home I really did not get a good, close, efficient wax.

I have 2 kids under 3, I don’t have time to go back but did want to share with others and you can choose what to do with the information.

Sophie

SophieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing waxing services in Noosa

Best waxing in Noosa will defiantly be back! Love the girls! Been getting waxed for many years and these girls are by far the best!

September 26th 2019 Update: 5 stars

Jo at the Brazilian hut Noosa is amazing!! Love her! Been coming here for a long time best ever love all the girls! Would 100% recommend them to anyone! Amazing!

Store LocationNoosa

The worst first time anyone could experience

Best tanning in Noosa

Can not recommend Brazilian hut Noosa enough.
I have been going to them for years and always very professional and will always go out of their way to meet my needs.
Thank you for always looking after me ladies!!

Squeezed me in without an appt

So lucky I walked waiting a little but worth it. Salon is super nice and staff are amazing. Pretty obvious most people going WELL out of there way with a complaint and never to add positive feedback. love it will be back.

GREAT!!

Had the best laugh with the owner seriously love going in once a month, the centre is so good at the pavilion so happy that has opened up.

Nicky

NickyNoosa

Terrible

Amazing service

Thanks very much Brazilian hut your service is impeccable, I've been a customer for 10 years starting in Noosa, now in Brisbane I go to the city salon and receive the famous speed waxing at its finest, thanks girls ill be back.

Consumer not human!

KarinaNoosa Heads

The rudest therapist I have ever met

Karina

I perhaps would have preferred to not feel defiled in the process

My first wax ever .I was very nervous about evan entering the salon .it was explained to me they were experts and professionals and speed Waters so it will be fast. The girl made me feel very comfortable from the start .Lots of talking . I was shaving every other day so wanted to try waxing . Being a cyclist it makes it better hair free . Thank you Brazilian hut first my fist Brazilian and full body

Lack of care

Had a Brazilian wax and it was a horrible experience. Super painful and just the lack of care the therapist had was the worst thing about it. She was rough and it's was like she didn't want to be there. Slapped what I think was powder on my genitals before and after waxing. I asked for a moment after I was I pain and she kept going. It would have lasted a whole 7 minutes which cost $58. I felt assaulted and ripped off.