The Brazilian Hut

The Brazilian Hut

See the Best Salons in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for The Brazilian Hut? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.7

Great Staff at Noosa

Been to a few salons, and by comparison it is the beautician who makes all the difference. All staff at Noosa are great, and I cant recommend Sophie highly enough. She is detailed and efficient without being hurried or rushed. Thank you for a great experience.

Brazilian Hut Noosa - so happy with my tan

I don't get spray tans regularly and had a couple of events and had a bad experience in a Sydney tanning salon, so I was nervous! But Roz (I think that was her name) at The Brazilian Hut was amazing. The tan was natural, even and eventually came off really easily too. Can't recommend them highly enough for tanning. The business owner was also very helpful over the phone. Thank you.

Brisbane city Edward st

Great service and very skilful. So professional! Jasmine was friendly and good at what she did, she made a normally painful experience tolerable. Will use this service when back in Brisbane again. Thank u.

awesome!

first time to The Brazilian Hut in Noosa, but not a first time waxer. Had the lovely Emma, she was amazing. Very Fast and efficient. In my many, many years of waxing I have never had strip wax on my braz, i was thinking "boy this going to hurt" but it didn't, it was one of the best waxes i've had, very little pain.

Roz

I love this place and amazing service!!

Most AMAZING salon on the coast. The girls are always so friendly and service is always efficient. I can book the day before and always get in on time. The spray tans are long lasting and beautiful on my skin. Friends and family are always commenting. So glad to have found this amazing place.

Sam
SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

I have been going to Brazilian Hut Mooloolaba since they opened thirteen years ago. Great staff, great service, great products.never have to wait. Wouldn't go anywhere else on the Sunshine Coast.

TT
TT

Great quick service

Fast and thorough, great waxing, salon is lovely, convenient location in Noosa at the new Pavillion centre at Noosa Junction. Easy to book online, received confirmation quickly, easy to find parking.

Ella
EllaSydney, NSW

PERFECT !

Perfect Service. The girls are awesome and so kind. I had a great experience and am looking forward to the next visit. Thankyou very much for everyone caring beyond exception.

Other Salons

Great service and always fast!

The team at Brazilian Hut Noosa are so quick. I always book in my lunch break and am in and out within 10mins! Have been coming here every few weeks for years.

Alan
Alan

How hair removal should be done

Had over 20 years waxing continuously, at many many salons. There are mostly only two types of reviews on here if you notice: 5 star and 1 star. The poor reviews seem to find issue with the pragmatic and speedy approach to removing pubic hair. This is not a beauty treatment folks. It is what it is. Faster the better. I like the "no sh*t Sherlock" protocol they use. And I have found the girls very good at small talk, with good attitude. This has been my experience for dozens of visits. Highly recommend. Brisbane based.

Helenab
HelenabSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

My visit this morning with therapist Zara, at Brisbane City, was excellent. She was super happy, positive and very efficient. The BH waxing system is one of the best I've tried (though I have only tried a couple of providers and that is many years apart!). Zara is a stand out from one of her colleagues at another location that I had used before. There, when I left I felt my dress sticking to my legs and I had to shower as soon as I got home. Today I was wearing jeans and on leaving BH and Zara... no sticky legs, totally comfortable, thanks Zara!!

J Harris
J HarrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Therapist was fast but also missed areas

I have been having waxing done for over 30 years. This particular therapist asked me not to watch her. Told me just to trust. She was very quick and a little rough. After, i was not give the opportunity to check - just told to get up and out. Unfortunately she was not as good as she claimed to be as she missed areas. Overall experience, Unpleasant. Would suggest look for somewhere else.

Unprofessional/lack of passion

Nice but not great

I don’t want to write a bad review or taint a company’s reputation. I do however want to share two facts that I wished I knew before going to my appointment.

1. They double dip! Apparently bacteria doesn’t grow in the temperature they have the wax at however considering the wax wasn’t even melted...well, I just wish I knew.

2. I still have a significant amount of hair where I was waxed. Not just the odd hair I mentioned at the time. After I showered when I got home I really did not get a good, close, efficient wax.

I have 2 kids under 3, I don’t have time to go back but did want to share with others and you can choose what to do with the information.

Sophie
SophieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing waxing services in Noosa

Best waxing in Noosa will defiantly be back! Love the girls! Been getting waxed for many years and these girls are by far the best!

September 26th 2019 Update: 5 stars

Jo at the Brazilian hut Noosa is amazing!! Love her! Been coming here for a long time best ever love all the girls! Would 100% recommend them to anyone! Amazing!

Read more reviews - page 2