4.5 from 1,181 reviews

4.5

1,181 reviews

MathewD

MathewDGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I would not use their service if it was free.

I made an appointment online and then call 48 hours in advance to confirm that everything was ok. They asked me to change the time of my appointment and I agreed.
They called me 24 hours in advance to confirm with me which is great.
The following day when I went to my appointment, they claimed it had never been made, offered me a lukewarm apology, and told me to come back the following day.

That's not only wasted the time it took to make and keep the appointment, but also the time it took to prepare for the body wax, and the time it took to plan my work and gym around it. A significant chunk of time.

Store LocationEssential Beauty Highpoint

don’t not recommend

staff was quite rude and they did my second piercings super un even do not come here. when my sister went to get her firsts but got scared they didn’t give my family our money back. she didn’t get any piercings done by the way and took the money with great pride and did not give it back after she didn’t get any thing done. really un happy with the turn out of my seconds one is to low one is to high it looks like a 3rd not a second do not recommend essential beauty chadstone. staff didn’t put spray on my ears and my ears bled after i took the earrings out do not go there.

Store LocationChadstone
Kamy

KamyPerth, WA

Could’ve done a better job with a sewing needle

Store LocationRockingham

Joe

JoePerth, WA

Appealing customer service - Last time was final time

Jay

JayPeel, WA

Do not get pierced here!

Do not go here for professional or quality piercings! For starters guns should not be used at all as they are blunt forced trauma to the skin and can not be pierced straight or even! Secondly appointments are in 10 minutes slots which is not enough time to mark up piercings and give the customer a proper consult.
Aftercare information is incorrect.
Jewellery is cheap and not suitable for fresh piercings.
Staff have very little piercing knowledge.

Store LocationMandurah Forum

Staff are amazing, one stop shop for all your beauty

Excellent Customer Service , one stop shop.sll for all your beauty needs. Book in for your free consult for any service, the girls are proffesional and make you feel at easy

Horrible. Waste of money.

I had a nose piercing but it fell out in the middle of the night the second day it was pierced. I went back to the shop to inform them and they said the only option was to pierce it again but I have to pay for it. The money I paid included the jewellery but she used the same jewellery from last time. They know I go to sleep (like every other human) they should have had better reassurance and it should be free as it was there fault not mine. Horrible place. Horrible service. Would highly advise never going there. A complete waste of $100. Biggest regret of my life.

Hi Ruby,

Were sorry to hear that your experience was not what you expected. Please give our salon a call so that we can address your concerns asap.

Janccia Zimmer

Janccia ZimmerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Eyebrow and lip wax! It was so well done!

Aliece was soo kind and awesome and she did such a good job my eyebrows were in such good shape after she was done and also now i dont have a mustache ! Thank you!

Store LocationMunno para

Hi Janccia,

Thank you for choosing Essential Beauty. We appreciate you leaving a review, we hope to see you again soon.

Lisa MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible experience - kids ear piercing

I wouldn't recommend taking children here at all. My daughter needed a few minutes to build up the courage to have her ears pierced. 8 minutes into the appointment (in this 8 minutes we'd also done paperwork, earmarking, and cleaning) we were ready to go, but we were asked to leave. Apparently, it is a 10-minute appointment allocation. They said it usually takes 2 minutes and we took too long. That was it - it was just awful. No care for the child involved from the staff whatsoever. A very disappointed birthday girl and a terrible experience.

Store LocationIndooroopilly, Brisbane

Hi Lisa,

Disappointed Parent

Disappointed ParentCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Childrena ear piercing

After advanced booking online for a double operator ear piercing at Highpoint melb for my young daughter. Attended at time of booking to be told only one gun was working and only 4 earrings to choose from. No comfort bear was offered to my daughter like stated on website and no after care spray available. I would never recommend this service to parents, best to look elsewhere. Very disappointed with service and lack of stock.

Store LocationHighpoint Essential Beauty

Hi,

JodieWestern Australia

Who does that?

Store LocationEssential Beauty Bassendean

Hi Jodie,

Jodie

Cookie-cut answer Jon D from Essential Beauty. I already tried that and your franchisee has all my details, so if she wanted to, she could get in touch with me...

Metal gives infection

I got my seconds and only a few days after both my ears became septic and extremely infected, to the point where I was forced to take the piercing out for my ear to heal.

Store Locationessential beauty ingle farm

Store Locationcockburn gateways

Hi Breanna,

Kerry06Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service

I had a lovely girl pierce my ears on Friday she was friendly and professional, I would highly recommend her. I was surprised to read the comments as I may not have used them, I was a walk in and didn't have to wait too long

Store LocationSouthland

Hi Kerry06,

Isabel W

Isabel WWestern Australia

Awful Piercings. Would not recommend them to anyone.

I went to Essential Beauty to get my second lobe piercing. The piercing was done by a gun and someone who was obviously not a professional. The piercing was extremely crooked and even though I cleaned them the exact way I was told too they were still infected and never healed even after an entire year. I went to another piercing shop to have the piercing looked at and they were appalled saying it was placed incorrectly and just looked awful. I had them pierced again by the professional and caused me no problems since. Please do not go to Essential Beauty if you want your piercings done properly with sanitary equipment. Always go to a piercer that you have researched.

Store LocationEssential Beauty

Hi Isabel,

Cyndi D.

Cyndi D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor service & non-existent customer service.

Store LocationEssential Beauty Frankston

Hi Cyndi,

We’re sorry to hear that your experience was not what you expected. Please give our salon a call so that we can address your concerns asap.

Nikki T.

Nikki T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Avoid them !! If u don't want your piercing not symetrical

I will give them zero if there is zero. They are not resposible for anything they pierce. They will blame on u. They said u don't come back early to let them know is not symetrical and they don't care ur swollen prevent u to check the symetrical piercing. They just don't care wot ur reason. They always right on everything. U need to paid more. Worst they will force you to buy their product after service. U don't want unhappy result feel horible for the uneven ear pierce then avoid them. I got pic to prove

Store LocationEssential beauty Melbourne central

Hi Nikki,

Ripped off skin instead of the hair during wax

Had a wax at essential beauty and it was the worst wax I’ve ever had. Literally had the skin ripped off both sides and bruises. My skin was burning and so sore, a week later and the skin is still red and sore. The hairs were just snapped off as there’s is already growing back. Emailed the store and they didn’t even apologise and said they were sorry it wasn’t what I expected. I’ve had to buy products to help reduce the pain and broken skin. Used the contact form on essential beauty twice with no response. Zero recommendation to go to essential beauty.

Store LocationChirnside Park

Hi Mel,

Should be able to rate zero. Complete waste of money

Tan completely washed off after one day apart from leaving a few minor bronze patches randomly over my body. It has left me looking utterly ridiculous. Beyond disappointing especially after carefully following instructions given

Store LocationRundle Mall

Hi Lauren,

Zero rating - Essential Beauty Mirrabooka

Having been waxed for over 30 years and have never had an experience like this. Missed patches of hair while doing Brazilian. Went over the same area 10 times, whilst still missing hair. Then when she had finished, she asked me to check if she had missed any hair. Couldn’t get out of there quick enough. Let alone how old and dirty the place was.

Store LocationEssential Beauty Mirrabooka