4.5 from 1,171 reviews

See the Best Salons in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

JodieWestern Australia

Who does that?

Store LocationEssential Beauty Bassendean

Hi Jodie,

Were sorry to hear that your experience was not what you expected. Please give our salon a call so that we can address your concerns asap.

Jodie

Cookie-cut answer Jon D from Essential Beauty. I already tried that and your franchisee has all my details, so if she wanted to, she could get in touch with me...

Metal gives infection

I got my seconds and only a few days after both my ears became septic and extremely infected, to the point where I was forced to take the piercing out for my ear to heal.

Store Locationessential beauty ingle farm

Store Locationcockburn gateways

Hi Breanna,

Kerry06Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service

I had a lovely girl pierce my ears on Friday she was friendly and professional, I would highly recommend her. I was surprised to read the comments as I may not have used them, I was a walk in and didn't have to wait too long

Store LocationSouthland

Hi Kerry06,

Thank you for choosing Essential Beauty. We appreciate you leaving a review, we hope to see you again soon.

Isabel W

Isabel WWestern Australia

Awful Piercings. Would not recommend them to anyone.

I went to Essential Beauty to get my second lobe piercing. The piercing was done by a gun and someone who was obviously not a professional. The piercing was extremely crooked and even though I cleaned them the exact way I was told too they were still infected and never healed even after an entire year. I went to another piercing shop to have the piercing looked at and they were appalled saying it was placed incorrectly and just looked awful. I had them pierced again by the professional and caused me no problems since. Please do not go to Essential Beauty if you want your piercings done properly with sanitary equipment. Always go to a piercer that you have researched.

Store LocationEssential Beauty

Hi Isabel,

Cyndi D.

Cyndi D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor service & non-existent customer service.

Store LocationEssential Beauty Frankston

Hi Cyndi,

We’re sorry to hear that your experience was not what you expected. Please give our salon a call so that we can address your concerns asap.

Nikki T.

Nikki T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Avoid them !! If u don't want your piercing not symetrical

I will give them zero if there is zero. They are not resposible for anything they pierce. They will blame on u. They said u don't come back early to let them know is not symetrical and they don't care ur swollen prevent u to check the symetrical piercing. They just don't care wot ur reason. They always right on everything. U need to paid more. Worst they will force you to buy their product after service. U don't want unhappy result feel horible for the uneven ear pierce then avoid them. I got pic to prove

Store LocationEssential beauty Melbourne central

Hi Nikki,

Ripped off skin instead of the hair during wax

Had a wax at essential beauty and it was the worst wax I’ve ever had. Literally had the skin ripped off both sides and bruises. My skin was burning and so sore, a week later and the skin is still red and sore. The hairs were just snapped off as there’s is already growing back. Emailed the store and they didn’t even apologise and said they were sorry it wasn’t what I expected. I’ve had to buy products to help reduce the pain and broken skin. Used the contact form on essential beauty twice with no response. Zero recommendation to go to essential beauty.

Store LocationChirnside Park

Hi Mel,

Should be able to rate zero. Complete waste of money

Tan completely washed off after one day apart from leaving a few minor bronze patches randomly over my body. It has left me looking utterly ridiculous. Beyond disappointing especially after carefully following instructions given

Store LocationRundle Mall

Hi Lauren,

Zero rating - Essential Beauty Mirrabooka

Having been waxed for over 30 years and have never had an experience like this. Missed patches of hair while doing Brazilian. Went over the same area 10 times, whilst still missing hair. Then when she had finished, she asked me to check if she had missed any hair. Couldn’t get out of there quick enough. Let alone how old and dirty the place was.

Store LocationEssential Beauty Mirrabooka

Hi Marie,

EnnylouPerth, WA

Can’t give zero star rating go there at your own risk

Store LocationEssential Beauty Warwick WA

Hi Ennylou,

David L.

David L.

Being ripped off

Bought thick gold nose ring for $100 from essential beauty innaloo it didn’t fit the hole they pierced on a earlier date and they charged me $100 for a $60 gold nose hoop I wouldn’t recommend going there

September 12th 2019 Update: [name removed] Pisano hair design innaloo

I went there for a men’s style haircut I was told that the price was $30 he double billed me on my eftpos card I didn’t get a receipt but I found out later on my bank statement I would not advise to go there please check your receipts and bank statements

Store LocationInnaloo

Hi David,

Kyla

KylaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Eyebrow wax

This is honestly the worst eyebrows I’ve ever had, i went in there asking for thic eyebrows which she didn’t even ask how I wanted them. Then she didn’t put anything on my skin to take away any thing left on my skin. I’ve come out with very thin eyebrows with blotches all over them and been red for 3 days. This lady had glasses on and blonde hair. Never going back.

Store LocationEssential Beaty

Hi Kyla,

Navel Piercing

Got navel pierced and they pierced it crooked so now I will be stuck with a not so straight piercing. not very happy because of this to be honest lol

Store LocationCannington carousel

Hi Felicity,

Ally K

Ally KMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Essential Beauty Castle Plaza

Very pleased with the Castle Plaza franchise. Will definitely use again. Great customer service, nothing was to much trouble, a bright and chatty staff memeber who was excellent at her craft and super efficient.
Many Thanks :-)

Store LocationCastle Plaza Edwardstown

Hi Ally,

Thank you for choosing Essential Beauty Castle Plaza. We appreciate you leaving a review, we hope to see you again soon.

Peta

PetaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Essential Beauty Arndale

Love their services. The girls are amazing and very professional and friendly. The prices are great too. I recently had my eyebrows tattooed and they look fantastic. I wouldn’t go anywhere else. Much thanks.

Store LocationArndale

Hi Peta,

Thank you for choosing Essential Beauty Arndale. We appreciate you leaving a review, we hope to see you again soon.

Kristin

KristinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service!!

I got a daith piercing which is quite painful. Shani at Indooroopilly did my piercing and was very calming which made me feel more relaxed and comfortable. She gave some positive feedback about clients who have had migraines go away from this piercing. I got my second ear done yesterday and I made sure I got Shani to do my piercing again as I knew she was good and made me feel at ease. I would definitely recommend going to Shani to do a daith piercing as this is one of the scariest piercings to get and you need someone who is confident and knows what they are doing while helping you remain calm and comfortable.

Store LocationIndooroopilly

Hi Kristin,

Thank you for choosing Essential Beauty Indooroopilly. We appreciate you leaving a review, we hope to see you again soon.

Skarz

SkarzSouth Australia

Essential Beauty Elizabeth - you're the best!

I've started asking for Sally when I book because she is always so friendly and makes me feel at ease. She remembers details about me that makes me feel special and wanting to come back. Always able to book an appointment time that suits me. Salon is always clean and tidy.

Store LocationElizabeth

Hi Skars,

Thank you for choosing Essential Beauty Elizabeth. We appreciate you leaving a review, we hope to see you again soon.

Rebecca F.

Rebecca F.

northland essential beauty!

5 star service!! good location. great staff always with smiles & happy faces. can help with all treatments from waxing to a facial to a spray tan even a new piercing.

Store LocationNORTHLAND

Hi Rebecca,

We are so happy to hear that you are very satisfied in Essential Beauty. Thank you very much for appreciating our staff. We hope to see you soon on your next appointments.

Southlands WA

I regularly use Tammy for eyebrow shaping and eye lash tinting. I was a bit nervous having had them done the same way for years but was really happy with how she shapes my eyebrows. So happy I followed her to Southlands. She has excellent skills and attention to detail. I highly recommend her.

Store LocationSouthlands WA

Hi Jenna,

Thank you so much for the awesome rating and review. We are so happy that you had a good experience in Essential Beauty and we greatly appreciate for recommending us. Again, thank you and we look forward to your next appointments.