4.5 from 1,193 reviews

1,193 reviews

Leah L.

Leah L.South West, WA

amazing!

Great service from marissa and team. Made to feel very comfortable and my treatments were amazing. Very professional and very clean salon. Will deffinatly be going back soon. Thankyou x

Store LocationBUNBURY FORUM

Great service!

Good& fast, professional and affordable
I had my piercing done in parramatta , very happy with the result. Absolutely recommend this place for anyone and I will come back in the future

Store LocationParramatta

Happy mum

Happy mumMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect brows

I went to Marion Essential Beauty with high hope they could fix my eyebrows which were completely botched by another salon. Thank god I did! Emily was amazing and knew exactly what to do. I absolutely love my new henna brows and think she did a brilliant job. Her attention to detail was excellent and she was so lovely and chatty and really put my mind at ease. I will be returning for sure. Thank you Emily!

Store LocationMarion

kaela.paterson94

kaela.paterson94Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect job, Eyebrow wax and lash lift

Carrie did an amazing job with my brow wax, lash tint and lash lift, very happy with service and quality. Would definately recommended, will be going back to get done again soon

Store LocationArndale

Montana

MontanaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very Professional

I had a Daith Piercing today and I found the staff to be very professional, knowledgeable about the correct placement of the piercing and very friendly. The premises were clean. I would certainly recommend them.

Store LocationCastle Plaza, South Australia
Susanna

SusannaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't book Essential Beauty at Northpark

Don't bother booking an appointment with Essential Beauty Northpark. I booked an appointment and when I went to the salon I found it was closed. I spoke with the security guard for the shopping centre and he said this wasn't the first time this has happened.

Store LocationNorthpark

They don’t care about you

They told me I could contact them if I had any concerns, I was left either unanswered or left on seen. I had a reaction and tried to ask, no response. In the form I wasn’t sure if I was allergic to nickle and told them my past with pandora earrings but I was told it was fine. I had itchy, hot, red lumps forming on both ears. Since they didn’t respond to me at all, I tried fixing things myself lmao (I’m feeling better now but hope I don’t get infected) I paid $312 for my piercings and jewellery I expect to get good customer service too, guess not.

Store LocationChadstone
Snoo

SnooPerth, WA

Scarred, left in agony, never again

Serena

SerenaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Child's Double Ear Piercing

Not a pleasant or a professional service and failed to give any advice or information on after care for the ear piercing which was a huge fail from my perspective. We didn't receive the $10 voucher either though we were offered the teddy (FYI don't go in there thinking that you can use the voucher for earrings because you can't which is pretty misleading). Quite frankly I wouldn't want to go back there anyway. The owner is grumpy and unsociable though the operator was pleasant enough.

Store LocationNorwood

Kazza

KazzaSouth Australia

Helix piercing

Great service..clean...quick..and very professional...Tiana did my piercing at Gawler essential beauty and I thoroughly recommend her...She did a great job. Will be back for more..I booked online it was very easy..

Store LocationGawler essential beauty

It’s really good

Fountain gate essential beauty is amazing! Got my navel and seconds don’t the other day, they were quick and made me feel comfortable . Nice staff and got a discount for getting two piercings. Definitely going there agai.

Store LocationFountain gate

The Highpoint stuff were unfriendly and not welcoming

I had never done any laser treatments before so I went there for price and treatment inquiries but the stuff straight away said they are not doing the treatment for the next two days. The lady was not welcoming nor friendly. I surely hope their actual service are way better than their customer service because based on what i've experienced theres no way i'll be doing any bookings with them. Instead, So I made bookings with other near by laser place instead

Store LocationHighpoint Shopping Centre
MathewD

MathewDGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I would not use their service if it was free.

I made an appointment online and then call 48 hours in advance to confirm that everything was ok. They asked me to change the time of my appointment and I agreed.
They called me 24 hours in advance to confirm with me which is great.
The following day when I went to my appointment, they claimed it had never been made, offered me a lukewarm apology, and told me to come back the following day.

That's not only wasted the time it took to make and keep the appointment, but also the time it took to prepare for the body wax, and the time it took to plan my work and gym around it. A significant chunk of time.

Store LocationEssential Beauty Highpoint

don’t not recommend

staff was quite rude and they did my second piercings super un even do not come here. when my sister went to get her firsts but got scared they didn’t give my family our money back. she didn’t get any piercings done by the way and took the money with great pride and did not give it back after she didn’t get any thing done. really un happy with the turn out of my seconds one is to low one is to high it looks like a 3rd not a second do not recommend essential beauty chadstone. staff didn’t put spray on my ears and my ears bled after i took the earrings out do not go there.

Store LocationChadstone
Kamy

KamyPerth, WA

Could’ve done a better job with a sewing needle

Store LocationRockingham

Joe

JoePerth, WA

Appealing customer service - Last time was final time

Jay

JayPeel, WA

Do not get pierced here!

Do not go here for professional or quality piercings! For starters guns should not be used at all as they are blunt forced trauma to the skin and can not be pierced straight or even! Secondly appointments are in 10 minutes slots which is not enough time to mark up piercings and give the customer a proper consult.
Aftercare information is incorrect.
Jewellery is cheap and not suitable for fresh piercings.
Staff have very little piercing knowledge.

Store LocationMandurah Forum

Staff are amazing, one stop shop for all your beauty

Excellent Customer Service , one stop shop.sll for all your beauty needs. Book in for your free consult for any service, the girls are proffesional and make you feel at easy

Horrible. Waste of money.

I had a nose piercing but it fell out in the middle of the night the second day it was pierced. I went back to the shop to inform them and they said the only option was to pierce it again but I have to pay for it. The money I paid included the jewellery but she used the same jewellery from last time. They know I go to sleep (like every other human) they should have had better reassurance and it should be free as it was there fault not mine. Horrible place. Horrible service. Would highly advise never going there. A complete waste of $100. Biggest regret of my life.

Renzo R.Essential Beauty

Hi Ruby,

Were sorry to hear that your experience was not what you expected. Please give our salon a call so that we can address your concerns asap.

Janccia Zimmer

Janccia ZimmerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Eyebrow and lip wax! It was so well done!

Aliece was soo kind and awesome and she did such a good job my eyebrows were in such good shape after she was done and also now i dont have a mustache ! Thank you!

Store LocationMunno para
Renzo R.Essential Beauty

Hi Janccia,

Thank you for choosing Essential Beauty. We appreciate you leaving a review, we hope to see you again soon.