2Clear Skincare Clinics

3.6

tiramisu789
tiramisu789

great

the ipl and laser hair removal at Joondalup good and had less hair
Christine B
Christine BSydney, NSW2 posts

Excellent Service

My experience over a year now, with Tanya and the team at the Miranda clinic has been exceptional. The team is professional, knowledgeable and very polite. Always on time with my apts and there’s times I am as early as half an hour and they always accomodate me. There’s has been a vast improvement on my skin ( hydro facials and needling) as dealing with menopausal acne.
Ally B.
Ally B.Sydney, NSW5 posts

Sebaceous Gland Ablation aka signature acne treatment

The treatment definitely did clear my acne which I was struggling with. The time after to heal takes about a week and can sometimes look a bit worse. I had read before going some people get scars from it. I did not think I would as I have never had any scarring from acne and I have had it for like 18 years on and off. I did notice I now have acne scars (pitting) where I was treated which I guess I will now need to work out if that can be resolved/ reduced. So my advice would be don’t do this service. Go to a dermatologist before this. Maybe on your neck or back would be fine but don’t do it for you face its not worth it.
Est
EstGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC7 posts

avoid

terrible service and second rate over priced treatments. Waited 6 weeks for a refund and got fobbed of ever time I tried to follow it up. Was told the Manger would call back but I never got called back.
Neetu
Neetu

Unhappy with their service and treatment

I got the expired mask. After my second needling treatment. Unfortunately I noticed when I opened and put on my face. I called them to let them know about the incident.it was the manager who has given me the mask . She said ,”that s interesting, so what I want ? It’s not going to harm you “. She just changed the subject by changing my appointment time. I’m worried that Am I in right hands for my skin treatment.?When I went second time for needling she was brutally cutting my skin with needling without applying enough gel.and she started the treatment after cleaning with alcohol wipe’s only. I was so happy with my first visit . But quite unsatisfied with the second visit and didn’t get any result .
Anne Hill
Anne HillCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great experience! Highly recommend the Clinic in Tarneit, Victoria

The entire experience was very smooth, Nurse Ferdous was very friendly and knowledgeable. Both myself and my friend Jane are very happy with the results. We will definitely be going back for more treatments.
Ruby
RubySouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

love the products

I've been using clear skin for the past 2 months and love all their products. Cleared my breakouts to the point I'm so happy with my skin. I have now started using their mineral makeup and its a game changer, has to be the best makeup I've ever tried. My skin looks so good now and I haven't even had a treatment.
IMorris
IMorrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't waste your money on Hydrafacial

I had a Hydrafacial done on Saturday 7/10, and was so excited to see the results as i don't ever spend $180 on a facial. I walked out of there not extremely disappointed. For starters i appeared to look the same, no difference to my face (not even any moisture on my face), my face was still congested with blackheads on my chin and nose. Normally after a facial, the beautician informs you of aftercare involved, i got absolutely nothing. I didn't even get told each step/process that was being done to my face, even though she knew i never had this treatment done before.
Dan
DanPerth, WA

SCAMMERS

I spent a little over 1k in the clinic (6× SGA Peel Acne Treatment leftover; had to stop because of personal reasons), thinking that there was no expiry. Noone tells you this, but there is an expiry, and you cannot check anywhere else, unless you log in online, or enquire directly about it. On top of that, spent 100s on their products (salcylic toner, cleanser & niacinamide), but all it did was burn my skin, and a year later, my acne came back.
Better off in the derm's office, at least those people are medical professionals that have more expertise than this big business hungry for profit!!!
Alexi
AlexiSouth East Queensland, QLD9 posts

Chrissy fish
Chrissy fishFar North Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive

Laser hair removal at Smithfield store with Kathryn

Thanks so much Kathryn, very professional service and very friendly manner too!
Lisa E.
Lisa E.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Happy client

Absolutely love my therapist Ashley from the Lismore store. She is always prompt, friendly and answers all my questions thoroughly and professionally. Would and have recommended their services.
Melanie F.
Melanie F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Empty promises

I went in to Clear with no prior knowledge, looking for treatment to remove the pigment under my eye and asked if they had anything. They sold me a $600 package for 3-4 face laser pigmentations and face peels guaranteeing it would flake up and disappear. After the entire process about 6 months later and a free overnight peel - I saw absolutely no difference in my skin and the pigment is still there every morning i look in the mirror. Apparently I was informed incorrectly by the manager and was sold the wrong package... no further compensation was made.
Jess