Clear Skincare Clinics

Clear Skincare Clinics

Nisha

NishaSydney, NSW

AWFUL clinic

Have tried 4 skin peel treatments in mosman clinic and 3 out of 4 have been awful, a complete waste of time and money. Edgecliff clinic were great so assumed Mosman would be the same but it’s absolutely not the case

Anaïs C.

Anaïs C.South East Queensland, QLD

Sophie at Chermside was great!

Clear skincare at Chermside was great. Sophie was fantastic, she did the dermapen treatment on me and was so lovely! Highly recommend her and Chermside clinic was a great visit

Don't look anywhere else

This is my second laser visit at the clinic in Northland, I honestly found results within the first visit and I have a very light hair colour undertone. This treatment didn't work elsewhere. The staff are so lovely. The area is always clean, I feel safe even during COVID. And the prices are great. Annie is so professional and so welcoming

Michy

MichyPerth, WA

Amazing customer service and treatment

I went into the Mt Lawley clinic 5 days ago to see Tara as i am wanting to prep my skin for my wedding next year. The girls here are all so lovely and i felt like my treatment was very thorough and as this was an intensive treatment she set me up with everything i needed to know in the days following my treatment. As i am a shift worker Tara created a Skin Program to suit my busy schedule but also to ensure i get the best results. i have been using CSC products for a while and am so happy to finally be able to commit to the treatments aswell. Cant wait to see my final results.

Del Rey Naii.

Del Rey Naii.South East Queensland, QLD

Only interested in making money

went to this clinic as i had concerns about my eyebrows drooping. Enquired about eyebrow lift with filler. Managed to get Botox around the eyes as told i didn't need it in my forehead as i had no lines in my forehead.
Over $300 later, was told this would address my concerns. Follow up 3 weeks later and i didnt see a change that addressed my concerns at all. Was told, at followup appointment, my crows feet were completely gone. Great, but that wasnt my concern, nor did i ever say it was. Advised again , what my concern was and was then told, Botox wouldn't fix it and i would need a face lift . WTH. Told me that after they took my money. The staff are nice but they are only interested in bringing in the $$$
Will not be returning

Such a scam!

Clearskincare C.Clearskincare Clinics

They only care about upselling

Jeeva D.

Jeeva D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommended!

I been going to the clinic for almost 2 years now. The staffs here are always friendly and professional with great knowledge in their field. I have been to other clinics before but never got the same satisfaction. Highly recommended.

Professional and Effective

I highly recommend! I've been going here for over a year now and the girls are always friendly, professional and punctual. The prices are great and the services are effective.

Fiona at Chermside

Amazing products

I’ve been using clear skin care for three years but I’ve only just started using the CP hair tonic. I have always had a horrible hair line and heard how dermarolling could help, so I bought the tonic and have been using it for two weeks and the results are already so amazing. Clear skincare products are absolutely the best.

Lauren

Lauren

Dissapointed

This is my first time using anything on my face other than soap and water.

The microdermabrasion cream says to use once daily. i followed these instructions plus used tbe cleanser twice daily and moisturising and using apple stem... and my whole face is so dry now, it has stripped my skin.

I have just been told my a beauty therapist that it should only be used once weekly.

Susan Edwards

Susan EdwardsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service & Excellent Results

First time visit to Clinic at Forest Hill and was impressed with the Botox injections I had done - specifically around the mouth area. The girls at the clinic were very helpful and professional and also purchased a promotional offer, which was great value for money. Look forward to visiting the clinic again soon and also purchasing some products.

Deisy P.

Deisy P.Canberra 2600, ACT

Bad experience with my skin (spots after treatment)

Bad experience with my skin was left (spots after treatment) on the moustache. I went to remove acne spots and came out with acne spots and a moustache. They just wanted to sell me more creams that did not suit my skin type and burned my face.

Claire A.

Claire A.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Sold me a package not fit for purpose

I used the Robina clinic in 2017 and although the staff were friendly I was sold a costly laser package which included my face which has a lot of long thick fair hairs. An upsetting problem for me. I was told it would help by the young lady who stars in their promotion videos. Pretty quickly I saw a strengthening of this problem hair and now it is much worse than it has ever been in my life. The fact is only electrolysis will help the problems of light hair. Do not be fooled into buying laser for light hair even if you are desperate. It’s the wrong treatment and may potentially absolutely screw you over. Do not be fooled, these girls are hard core sellers first and foremost!!!!

justaguy

justaguyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy with results

I have had a course of skin needling (6 treatments with dermapen plus peel & LED light) and also a course of laser skin resurfacing. I purchased both of these courses during a promotion so was very fortunate as this promotion offered excellent value for money. I’ve been very happy with my results and also the products they recommended were also of high quality (especially the copper peptide and the vitamin C serum). The girls were all friendly and I would definitely be happy to use their products/services again.

Clearskincare C.Clearskincare Clinics

Products are such good value

I've been using active products for years, and always been happy to pay for the higher end brands, provided they do what they say. When I first tried clear skincare products, I only bought the cleanser and serum, it was cheap, why not?!? I can't believe how good my skin is looking, I've recently added more products into my routine and my skin has improved so much. Amazing value for active skin care

MJay

MJaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Uhhh okay...

Skye

SkyeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Grant New Clinic - Mt Ommaney

My first appointment for dermapen was fantastic. Very informative and professional. The clinic is beautiful and the staff are very friendly. I can’t wait for my next treatment. Skye B

Professional, expert advice.

Cosmetic nurse Tahlia (Forest Hill Clear Skin clinic) is experienced, professional and holds a wealth of knowledge which helped me to make the best choices for my skin care needs. If you’ve been thinking about addressing your wrinkles and lines, go! I highly recommend this team 10/10.

Chloe S

Chloe Sasked

I got the Blemish breakout free skin gym package but I don’t have any active breakouts any more so can I get an exchange?
Also is there a list of the different types of packages available?

Hi Chloe,

If you have purchased treatments with us and wish to change the package into credit to use toward other treatments or products we can definitely do that for you! If you would like to view what packages we have available, please feel free to follow this link to our website: https://clearskincareclinics.com.au/skin-gym/

We hope this helps!

Warm Regards,

bonnie20large

bonnie20largeasked

Hey,
I was wondering is all of your products chemical free?

Hi there,

All of our products are vegan friendly, cruelty free, and paraben free. We use these main active ingredients in most of our products:
Glycolic acid

We hope this is helpful!

Warm Regards,

Kate

Kateasked

Hello. We recently bought your cleanser, smooth skin 8, toner and copper peptide serum for my daughters acne. But we can’t remember the process the lady explained for use. Can you tell us which order she should use the products, which ones she rinses off and how regularly each should be used?
Thanks.

Clearskincare C.Clearskincare Clinics

Hi Kate, for those particular products we would recommend this order:
1. Gel Cleanser - Use to cleanse the face, apply pea size amount across face and rinse off. Use day and night.
2. Salicylic Toner - Use sparingly on affected areas, place small amount of product onto a cotton pad and dab lightly on acne spots. Do not rinse off and allow product to sit on the skin until dry before applying next product. Use day and night.
3 Copper Peptide Serum - Place 2-3 drops directly onto the skin and apply across the face. Do not rinse of and allow product to sit on the skin until dry before applying next product. Use day and night.
4. Smooth Skin 8% - Use sparingly on affected areas, place pea size amount on to fingers and apply on and around acne spots. Do not rinse off and allow product to sit on the skin until dry before applying a moisturiser. Only use at night time.

We hope this is helpful!