Casara Mae

Casara MaeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love love love !!

I Love having my peels and micro needling treatments, have had amazing results very professional and caring nature, skin feels so good, Thanks to Dani at west lakes shes the best !

Annie molloy

Annie molloyMid North Coast, NSW

Highly recommend

Best place I have ever been for laser they are so friendly and so make me feel uncomfortable at all and informed me of everything I needed to know about the aftercare or the treatment:)

Clearskincare C.Clearskincare Clinics

Amazing laser hair removal results!!

I was getting IPL treatments done from a different clinic in the past and found that the hair was not completely going. After only 4 laser treatments Ive seen a big improvement already at clear skin in Whitfords!

Simon

SimonSydney

Fantastic customer service, amazing results

The team at Clearskincare Mosman took fantastic care of me. I had a skin consultation and am now on a skin program which is delivering great results. I will definitely be going back on a regular basis.

Elle L.

Elle L.Perth, WA

LED Peel

First, the girls here at Whitfords clear skincare are always friendly and knowledgeable. Before my treatment, I had some acne and scarring that wont go away, within a month of the LED peel treatment, I saw a difference right away. Overall, very happy with it all

Steph P.

Steph P.Perth, WA

Not seeing results

I have been going for full IPL then laser hair removal for over a year. The hair falls out and just grows back again. Very disappointing. Have heard the same feedback from others. The last time I went to the clinic I was informed that I needed to go strictly every 5 weeks, but when I started the treatment this was never explained to me. I work FIFO in another state so this was never going to be possible. The booking process is also frustrating, the calls often dont go through, and what prompted me to make this review is the rudeness of the lady that answered the phone to me.

Carey

CareySouth East Queensland, QLD

Robina clinic is deceitful and are liars!!

The Robina clinic has done nothing but lie every single day for 2 weeks about processing my $300 refund for a procedure GP said No I cant another dodgy clinic

Margaret L

Margaret L

MacArthur clinic MacArthur 2560

Wonderful treatment lovely girls,all treatments have been successful,they have always told me the exact downtime with the treatment,sold me the correct products to be using ,will discuss any concerns I have.

Katherine T.

Katherine T.South Australia

My skin looks so good!

I love the friendly staff at Clear Skincare and the obvious improvement in my skin that myself and others have noticed. Have been getting so many compliments lately, makes me feel so much better at my age!

Lisa N

Lisa NSydney, NSW

Started seeing results after 1month

I am currently getting treatments from the Hurstville Clinic, my beauty therapists May & Winnie have been very helpful & professional, they are very knowledgeable and GENUINE about caring for my skin.
Ive been to many other clinics before but only this only has given me results.
Thanks girls

From Lisa N

anonymous

anonymousGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Laser hair removal

I’m currently receiving laser hair removal at the Southland store. There are some girls in there that are very good and I feel super comfortable with and others that are not as thorough or knowledgeable. Every time I go I feel pressure to get add on sessions or extra treatments or products which I find irritating. Just hoping I see the results they are constantly talking about!

Thorough!

The ladies were very lovely and very thorough which was great! I’ve never been to a clinic where they have really sat me down and gone through my skin with me which was great! The only thing I would flaw was their CONSTANT upselling when I clearly stated I wasn’t interested. Tried to upsell me packages and items throughout the whole procedure which made it not as enjoyable as it could have been.

Angela

AngelaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hideous botox experience

Sophea

SopheaSydney, NSW

Fantastic skin care therapist

Just wanted to say how much I APPRECIATE the friendly awesome experience and care that I have been receiving from Kathy and Naomi from the Clarence St branch. I battled really deep painful hormonal ance and now my skin is clear and glowing in such a short period of time. I've been doing advanced overnight peels that really cleared my acne followed by derma pen later on. I love and get so excited everytime I pop in knowing that I'm a step closer to flawless skin. Thank you Kathy for taking care of all my skin needs and your professionalism. I'm so HAPPY and I would highly recommend you to anyone and everyone. Can't wait for my next appointment.

Elizabeth

ElizabethSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my Injecting from Lindsay!

Today I had an injecting consultation & my Cheek filler done at the Toowong clinic & their cosmetic nurse Lindsay looked after me. I've seen a lot of cosmetic injectors over the years but would definitely come back to see Lindsay. She is gentle, highly experienced & really looked after me, she recommended what I needed but wasn't pushy or all about sales. I love my new cheeks & can't wait to have more injecting done in the near future! Thanks Ladies!

November 14th 2019 Update: Carindale clinic is great

Came in for my laser and the service is always good , the girls I see are always lovely and make sure I am well looked after. Thanks ladies & look forward to seeing you in 6 weeks.

Katie Vivian

Katie VivianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Clear skincare chermside

The girls here are so lovely! I’ve been treated by them all at this point and all of them are so intelligent and professional but also caring and really help with any questions! Highly recommend the team here!

Clearskincare C.Clearskincare Clinics

Highly recommend! Friendly staff and great services.

I just moved to Sydney and had a terrible experience at a laser clinic in a Rockdale. I called this guys and was amazed by their services. The lady was great and answered all of my questions in such s friendly manner. Then to top it all off, they were able to accommodate a last minute request and fit in with my schedule so I could have it all done last minute. Amazing!!! For sure is my regular clinic from now on! Highly recommend.

AKW

AKWGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disappointed

Disappointed with my experience. I went for a skin consult for a recurring issue and the technician didn't even look at my skin. She seemed uninterested and not bothered to help the clients.

Great Results

I have had 10 sessions and have almost no hair in the areas I have had treated - like 2 hairs! So I’ve recently decided to do my legs. No side effects and no issues. I’ve had such a positive experience because when I used to get waxed I used to get in grown hairs but now I get none.

Shika deeljore

Shika deeljoreGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Overnight peels

I have a lot of dark spot on my face but the skin clear nurse has advise me to do the overnight skin peel this has help to fade my spot
Good customer service and Good treatment

Sarah

Sarahasked

Hi
So I've been using the copper peptide serum for the last two weeks and I've been noticing that when I use it, my skin becomes dry and flaky. Any reason why this happens?

Hi Sarah,

The copper peptide serum should not be making you dry or flaky. It is quite hydrating, rejuvenating and contains healing properties.

Are you using any other products?

Kind Regards,

Sarah

Sarahasked

Hi
I recently started getting the SGA treatment (I've had two sessions so far) to treat a few pimples and enlarged pores but since the treatment I've been breaking out more than ever before. Is this normal? Should I stop this treatment?
I've also started using the smooth skin glycolic cream, so could that potentially be a reason? I've also started the copper peptide and noticed that is making my skin more dry and flaky that usual.

what do you recommend I do next?

Sara L

Sara Lasked

I was recently encouraged to purchase the clear skincare hyaluronic acid serum to help with the skin care regime but after going home, realised it has benzyl alcohol. I do know hyaluronic acid is meant to do good to the skin but dont understand why benzyl alcohol, a harmful ingredient that dries out and potentially further harm the skin in a long run is added into the serum?

Please help me understand and know Im not putting on harmful products that were encouraged to be purchased.

Hi Sara,

While it is an ingredient the amount used is extremely minimal and only included as it helps preserve the product. It will not have any adverse or drying effects on the skin.

Kind Regards,