Clear Skincare Clinics

Clear Skincare Clinics

Tim

TimSydney, NSW

Biggest Scammers(Don't trust)

When I first received my consultation at Ashfield they said they were able to remove my pigmentations. 4 months later, 0 changes and now they say they're unable to get rid of the pigmentation but only lighten it but still there are no changes, no lightening on skin. Pretty much a scam considering they false advertised; saying they're able to remove my pigmentation to no changes on my skin. Lost 600 dollars on nothing !!

Amazing powder

Have been using this power mineral foundation so much it’s the best easy coverage and can wear everyday without feeling like I’m wearing anything at all! Such an amazing product

Zoe L.

Zoe L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Helpful and extremely professional

My skin consultation was fantastic, straight to the point and advised the best treatment for my skin issues. The information was extremely helpful, was offered multiple different solutions. Looking forward to seeing treatment results.

Cant go wrong !

I have been going to clear skin clinic at little Collins st for over an year now for my laser treatment and I must admit that the results I am seeing have been amazing. Highly recommended.

KKN

KKNSydney, NSW

Great Staff!!!

I had booked in laser at Bondi Junction over the weekend and i was so happy with the lovely girl at reception who talked through their products make up and treatments with me i’m pretty sure she said her name was Rochelle, she spent over 15 minutes with me recommending things for my skin and i ended up having a skin treatment and will be coming back to pick up the products and make up she recommended!! I was so happy with the service i will definitely be coming back

Pallavi

PallaviSouthwest, VIC

Best thing I did to myself!!!!

I am really happy with the treatment at Clear skin clinic. The staff is lovely and caring. The new premises is very spacious and very neat and clean. Love it !!!

Acne treatment was amazing-Chermside

Did the acne treatment at Clear Skincare at Chermside and it was amazing, it cleared my skin up so much! Fiona was very friendly and provided all details of what she was doing, definitely would recommend

Clearskincare C.Clearskincare Clinics

Acne treatment - disappointing service!

Ana Ljubicic

Ana LjubicicPerth, WA

Pigmentation removal gone wrong!!

• +1
Clearskincare C.Clearskincare Clinics

Amazing! So much info included in the consultation

Extremely helpful,
Gave me options to what I could have done in my consultation
Felt extremely comfortable through the whole process and was quick and painless definitely coming back again :)

Audrey

AudreySydney, NSW

Don’t trust them when they say they take customer issues seriously!

I raised an issue on this forum several weeks ago and they responded on the forum with an apology and they will investigate.

Contacted me privately for my number to call but never called back. I then wrote back privately asking whether they take complaints seriously to improve service and heard nothing back.

Don’t lie about customer service if you are don’t provide it.

Johanna P.

Johanna P.Perth, WA

Stay away from this place!

I have got big dark spots on my legs after my third hair removal laser session in Perth Central. When the manager [name removed] checked my burn marks, she only recommended to keep using the PIH cream and post laser gel from the brand "Clear Skincare" and she said that in few months the marks were going to disappear. I used the creams but they were useless, they just tried to sell more products. After one year, I still have horrible marks on my legs.
They honestly don't have experience on hair removal laser for tanned skin. I also paid for some peelings, microdermabrasion and LED light on my face and it was a waste of money because I didn't do anything to my uneven skin.
The worst experience ever!

Liz

LizGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Experienced, helpful and friendly staff and amazing results

Sophia

SophiaSydney, NSW

Best Peel

I have started going for monthly peels and I’m obsessed! I’ve always found facials or other skin treatments to be quite expensive and I’ve finally found something that works for me. Affordable and treatments that actually work! Would really recommend for a monthly skin fix!

Alexandra88

Alexandra88Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not sure exactly what I paid for!

Hayley

HayleySydney, NSW

Brighter skin

I went to the Parramatta clinic as I was concerned with my pigmentation. I’ve been seeing Sylvia and doing the overnight peels which at first I was worried the peeling but now I LOVE them. I’m getting so many compliments now about my skin.

Clearskincare C.Clearskincare Clinics

Amazing and very professional!

I go to the clinic at Parramatta. The clinic is clean and the ladies there are lovely, especially Tyneesha whom I've been going to for a while now. I highly recommend! She's great at her work, very professional and I always leave the clinic feeling well taken care of.

Ellie W.

Ellie W.Sydney, NSW

Exceptional work

I attended the parramatta clinic for a microdermabrasion session with Tyneesha, she was very professional and made me feel so comfortable. I left feeling a million dollars. I would definitely recommend this clinic

Rania F.

Rania F.Sydney, NSW

amazing results

i have been using multiple serums and the face wash that was recommend for my skin by parramatta therapists and i am amazed with the results highly recommend so good

Camille G

Camille GSydney, NSW

Awesome!!!

Lovely girls at Parramatta, my skin therapist Tyneesha is amazing for laser treatment. Gives great advice for my skin problems and they’re always there to help with sincerity. Great products with actual results.

bonnie20large

bonnie20largeasked

Hey,
I was wondering is all of your products chemical free?

Hi there,

All of our products are vegan friendly, cruelty free, and paraben free. We use these main active ingredients in most of our products:
Glycolic acid

Warm Regards,
The Clear Skincare Clinics Team

Kate

Kateasked

Hello. We recently bought your cleanser, smooth skin 8, toner and copper peptide serum for my daughters acne. But we can’t remember the process the lady explained for use. Can you tell us which order she should use the products, which ones she rinses off and how regularly each should be used?
Thanks.

Clearskincare C.Clearskincare Clinics

Hi Kate, for those particular products we would recommend this order:
1. Gel Cleanser - Use to cleanse the face, apply pea size amount across face and rinse off. Use day and night.
2. Salicylic Toner - Use sparingly on affected areas, place small amount of product onto a cotton pad and dab lightly on acne spots. Do not rinse off and allow product to sit on the skin until dry before applying next product. Use day and night.
3 Copper Peptide Serum - Place 2-3 drops directly onto the skin and apply across the face. Do not rinse of and allow product to sit on the skin until dry before applying next product. Use day and night.
4. Smooth Skin 8% - Use sparingly on affected areas, place pea size amount on to fingers and apply on and around acne spots. Do not rinse off and allow product to sit on the skin until dry before applying a moisturiser. Only use at night time.

We hope this is helpful!

Kindest Regards,
The Clear Skincare Clinics Team

Caitlen

Caitlenasked

Hi I am almost in my second trimester and have been using the gel cleanser, copper peptide serum, toner, moisturiser and sunscreen avoiding other products due to the effects they can have but I have just read that some of the ones I've been using could be harmful too? I googled before continuing and read it was safe but just wanted to confirm as I've also read the toner could be harmful when pregnant too?
Thank you in advance.

Hi Caitlen,
Thank you for reaching out regarding your products! We can assure you that the products you are using are completely safe when you are pregnant or breast feeding. The only products we would recommend to avoid using is our New Skin and Steiva creams as it is mainly Vitamin A derivatives or Hydroquinone actives that aren't recommended if you are pregnant or breast feeding.

We hope this helps!
Kindest Regards,
The Clear Skincare Clinics Team.

Get an answer from our members and Clearskincare Clinics representatives