Clear Skincare Clinics

Clear Skincare Clinics

Skye

SkyeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Grant New Clinic - Mt Ommaney

My first appointment for dermapen was fantastic. Very informative and professional. The clinic is beautiful and the staff are very friendly. I can’t wait for my next treatment. Skye B

Professional, expert advice.

Cosmetic nurse Tahlia (Forest Hill Clear Skin clinic) is experienced, professional and holds a wealth of knowledge which helped me to make the best choices for my skin care needs. If you’ve been thinking about addressing your wrinkles and lines, go! I highly recommend this team 10/10.

Clearskincare C.Clearskincare Clinics

This is the best thing I have ever done! Will never turn back!

I honestly felt so comfortable in there. The whole experience went so smoothly and the worker was amazing! She was easy to talk too, super approachable and amazing at her job.

Thank you so much Jess!

Find out how Clear Skincare Clinics compares to other Salons

Fiona is great and straightforward with her skin knowledge..found it very comfortable in the clinic

Kind, professional and straight forward with care and after care at home. Appointments on time and quick, results gained after first treatment. Fiona is great and I will be back for on going care

Skin needling! - Feels amazing

First ever with skin needling. It was quick, easy and really targeted my lines and acne scarring. Staff were lovely and very experienced in the treatment and gave amazing advice to enhance my results xx

Tessa C.

Tessa C.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect!

Notice difference for better! Love it on my skin. Total recommend. I have congestion acne and with the peelings and these products my skin looks much better, blowing and smooth.

Cathy

CathySouth East Queensland, QLD

Acne treatment in Mt Ommaney Clinic

I had my treatment for acne in Mt Ommaney. I was attended by Elizabeth. She explained each step with lots of knowledge. My acne improved after only one session. Thank you! Highly recommended.

ALISON

ALISONPerth, WA

They’re not sure what they are doing...

Dolly

DollySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this place

I suffer from acne (at bloody 39 yo!) dry spots, wrinkles & very sensitive skin. I have had problems with my skin all my life.

I first went into the Adelaide Street clinic just over a year ago & now I don’t go anywhere else. Although my skin isn’t perfect (I don’t expect miracles) it’s by far better & when I am going through a bad skin moment I go in as soon as I can and it will heal a lot quicker than if I tried to treat myself.

The ladies there are absolutely fantastic and you can tell they really care. I highly recommend the products as well as the acne treatment & I find their pricing really reasonable.

Tim

TimSydney, NSW

Biggest Scammers(Don't trust)

When I first received my consultation at Ashfield they said they were able to remove my pigmentations. 4 months later, 0 changes and now they say they're unable to get rid of the pigmentation but only lighten it but still there are no changes, no lightening on skin. Pretty much a scam considering they false advertised; saying they're able to remove my pigmentation to no changes on my skin. Lost 600 dollars on nothing !!

Amazing powder

Have been using this power mineral foundation so much it’s the best easy coverage and can wear everyday without feeling like I’m wearing anything at all! Such an amazing product

Zoe L.

Zoe L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Helpful and extremely professional

My skin consultation was fantastic, straight to the point and advised the best treatment for my skin issues. The information was extremely helpful, was offered multiple different solutions. Looking forward to seeing treatment results.

Cant go wrong !

I have been going to clear skin clinic at little Collins st for over an year now for my laser treatment and I must admit that the results I am seeing have been amazing. Highly recommended.

KKN

KKNSydney, NSW

Great Staff!!!

I had booked in laser at Bondi Junction over the weekend and i was so happy with the lovely girl at reception who talked through their products make up and treatments with me i’m pretty sure she said her name was Rochelle, she spent over 15 minutes with me recommending things for my skin and i ended up having a skin treatment and will be coming back to pick up the products and make up she recommended!! I was so happy with the service i will definitely be coming back

Pallavi

PallaviSouthwest, VIC

Best thing I did to myself!!!!

I am really happy with the treatment at Clear skin clinic. The staff is lovely and caring. The new premises is very spacious and very neat and clean. Love it !!!

Acne treatment was amazing-Chermside

Did the acne treatment at Clear Skincare at Chermside and it was amazing, it cleared my skin up so much! Fiona was very friendly and provided all details of what she was doing, definitely would recommend

Clearskincare C.Clearskincare Clinics

Acne treatment - disappointing service!

Ana Ljubicic

Ana LjubicicPerth, WA

Pigmentation removal gone wrong!!

• +1
Clearskincare C.Clearskincare Clinics

Amazing! So much info included in the consultation

Extremely helpful,
Gave me options to what I could have done in my consultation
Felt extremely comfortable through the whole process and was quick and painless definitely coming back again :)

Audrey

AudreySydney, NSW

Don’t trust them when they say they take customer issues seriously!

I raised an issue on this forum several weeks ago and they responded on the forum with an apology and they will investigate.

Contacted me privately for my number to call but never called back. I then wrote back privately asking whether they take complaints seriously to improve service and heard nothing back.

Don’t lie about customer service if you are don’t provide it.

Chloe S

Chloe Sasked

I got the Blemish breakout free skin gym package but I don’t have any active breakouts any more so can I get an exchange?
Also is there a list of the different types of packages available?

Hi Chloe,

If you have purchased treatments with us and wish to change the package into credit to use toward other treatments or products we can definitely do that for you! If you would like to view what packages we have available, please feel free to follow this link to our website: https://clearskincareclinics.com.au/skin-gym/

We hope this helps!

Warm Regards,

bonnie20large

bonnie20largeasked

Hey,
I was wondering is all of your products chemical free?

Hi there,

All of our products are vegan friendly, cruelty free, and paraben free. We use these main active ingredients in most of our products:
Glycolic acid

We hope this is helpful!

Warm Regards,

Kate

Kateasked

Hello. We recently bought your cleanser, smooth skin 8, toner and copper peptide serum for my daughters acne. But we can’t remember the process the lady explained for use. Can you tell us which order she should use the products, which ones she rinses off and how regularly each should be used?
Thanks.

Clearskincare C.Clearskincare Clinics

Hi Kate, for those particular products we would recommend this order:
1. Gel Cleanser - Use to cleanse the face, apply pea size amount across face and rinse off. Use day and night.
2. Salicylic Toner - Use sparingly on affected areas, place small amount of product onto a cotton pad and dab lightly on acne spots. Do not rinse off and allow product to sit on the skin until dry before applying next product. Use day and night.
3 Copper Peptide Serum - Place 2-3 drops directly onto the skin and apply across the face. Do not rinse of and allow product to sit on the skin until dry before applying next product. Use day and night.
4. Smooth Skin 8% - Use sparingly on affected areas, place pea size amount on to fingers and apply on and around acne spots. Do not rinse off and allow product to sit on the skin until dry before applying a moisturiser. Only use at night time.

We hope this is helpful!