Margaret L

Margaret L

MacArthur clinic MacArthur 2560

Wonderful treatment lovely girls,all treatments have been successful,they have always told me the exact downtime with the treatment,sold me the correct products to be using ,will discuss any concerns I have.

Katherine T.

Katherine T.South Australia

My skin looks so good!

I love the friendly staff at Clear Skincare and the obvious improvement in my skin that myself and others have noticed. Have been getting so many compliments lately, makes me feel so much better at my age!

Lisa N

Lisa NSydney, NSW

Started seeing results after 1month

I am currently getting treatments from the Hurstville Clinic, my beauty therapists May & Winnie have been very helpful & professional, they are very knowledgeable and GENUINE about caring for my skin.
Ive been to many other clinics before but only this only has given me results.
Thanks girls

From Lisa N

anonymous

anonymousGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Laser hair removal

I’m currently receiving laser hair removal at the Southland store. There are some girls in there that are very good and I feel super comfortable with and others that are not as thorough or knowledgeable. Every time I go I feel pressure to get add on sessions or extra treatments or products which I find irritating. Just hoping I see the results they are constantly talking about!

Thorough!

The ladies were very lovely and very thorough which was great! I’ve never been to a clinic where they have really sat me down and gone through my skin with me which was great! The only thing I would flaw was their CONSTANT upselling when I clearly stated I wasn’t interested. Tried to upsell me packages and items throughout the whole procedure which made it not as enjoyable as it could have been.

Angela

AngelaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hideous botox experience

Sophea

SopheaSydney, NSW

Fantastic skin care therapist

Just wanted to say how much I APPRECIATE the friendly awesome experience and care that I have been receiving from Kathy and Naomi from the Clarence St branch. I battled really deep painful hormonal ance and now my skin is clear and glowing in such a short period of time. I've been doing advanced overnight peels that really cleared my acne followed by derma pen later on. I love and get so excited everytime I pop in knowing that I'm a step closer to flawless skin. Thank you Kathy for taking care of all my skin needs and your professionalism. I'm so HAPPY and I would highly recommend you to anyone and everyone. Can't wait for my next appointment.

Elizabeth

ElizabethSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my Injecting from Lindsay!

Today I had an injecting consultation & my Cheek filler done at the Toowong clinic & their cosmetic nurse Lindsay looked after me. I’ve seen a lot of cosmetic injectors over the years but would definitely come back to see Lindsay. She is gentle, highly experienced & really looked after me, she recommended what I needed but wasn’t pushy or all about sales. I love my new cheeks & cant wait to have more injecting done in the near future! Thanks Ladies!

Katie Vivian

Katie VivianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Clear skincare chermside

The girls here are so lovely! I’ve been treated by them all at this point and all of them are so intelligent and professional but also caring and really help with any questions! Highly recommend the team here!

Clearskincare C.Clearskincare Clinics

Highly recommend! Friendly staff and great services.

I just moved to Sydney and had a terrible experience at a laser clinic in a Rockdale. I called this guys and was amazed by their services. The lady was great and answered all of my questions in such s friendly manner. Then to top it all off, they were able to accommodate a last minute request and fit in with my schedule so I could have it all done last minute. Amazing!!! For sure is my regular clinic from now on! Highly recommend.

AKW

AKWGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disappointed

Disappointed with my experience. I went for a skin consult for a recurring issue and the technician didn't even look at my skin. She seemed uninterested and not bothered to help the clients.

Great Results

I have had 10 sessions and have almost no hair in the areas I have had treated - like 2 hairs! So I’ve recently decided to do my legs. No side effects and no issues. I’ve had such a positive experience because when I used to get waxed I used to get in grown hairs but now I get none.

Shika deeljore

Shika deeljoreGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Overnight peels

I have a lot of dark spot on my face but the skin clear nurse has advise me to do the overnight skin peel this has help to fade my spot
Good customer service and Good treatment

Botox

MrsClaus

MrsClausTumblegum

The treatment actually worked

bad experience

as being regular customer had a very bad experience from them. bad customers service and they don't think of their customers even though we paying lots of $$$$$ but only for their benefits.

Clearskincare C.Clearskincare Clinics

Hi Sachita, I am sorry to hear that you feel that way however we do not have any clinics in Burwood. Is it possible you have us mixed up with another clinic?
Warm regards,

Kaz

Kaz

The name says it all

So impressed with this company and their products. The redness in my skin I specifically wanted targeted is diminishing at a rapid rate. Fantastic package deals too! Staff are very professional and knowledgeable in all things skin and lasering. Not pushy when it comes to purchasing products.

Hi Kaz,
We are so happy to hear the wonderful feedback you have provided and we thank you for your time to write a review. We hope to see you again in clinic soon!
Warm regards,

Giordana

GiordanaPerth, WA

Connie @ Mt Lawley

I have been seeing Connie at the Perth, Mt Lawley clinic for over 5 months now and she is always so friendly, informative and always provides exceptional customer service every time I come in! My skin has never been better. Thank you Connie xx

DONCASTER WESTFIELD - AMAZING

I have been going to the Doncaster Westfield store for years!
Amazing service, the ladies are always so friendly and very knowledgeable.
Highly highly recommend! The ladies are very knowledgeable!

Kaitlin M.Perth, WA

Horrific Experience - MEDICAL NEGLIGENCE

Kaitlin M.

Well unfortunately the customer service given at the time was not “exceptional” at all!!!! You can see my full name from the review I posted and I have not been contacted by anyone....

Kaitlin M.

Why have I still not been contacted?? It has been over a month and nobody has contacted me. I will be taking this further. The media will love to hear about this.

Vee

Veeasked

Hi Clearskincare Clinics,
I have been using the gel cleanser, smooth skin 8% cream and moisture plus cream for a few months now.
My morning routine at the moment, gel cleanser then SKII essence, smooth skin cream then BB cream. My question, i just did some research and they say that acids have to go first before essence. But my confusion is, because the smooth skin is in a form of a cream, is it correct the order i have been applying my morning routine?
need advise ASAP, thanks

Hi Vee,

Thank you for your enquiry! We would definitely recommend putting any serums or essences after using any products with a percentage of active ingredients / fruit acids as your serums and essences most of the time are meant to hydrate which should be done after any acids so that hydration can be put back into the skin.

We hope this helps!

Kindest Regards,
The Clear Skincare Clinics Team

Maggie

Maggieasked

I can't access to the website. Is there a clinic in Toowong, QLD ? I'm with Mosman's branch atm but will move up soon.
Maggie

Hannah N

Hannah Nasked

I want to know more about ’try acne treatment free’ in Adelaide

Get an answer from our members and Clearskincare Clinics representatives