Clear Skincare Clinics

Clear Skincare Clinics

Gemma D.

Gemma D.South East Queensland, QLD

Clear Skincare Clinics Chermside experience

I loved my experience here at Clear Skincare Clinics Chermside. I had an appointment with Erika and she was very informative and helpful to my skincare needs. Will be coming back as soon as I can!

Jay

JayPerth, WA

Permanently scarred my skin :(

terrible service

First time going to a skin clinic, told the staff my concerns and she sold me a package. she didn’t explain why I needed it . Just told me I needed it. I bought it. Received two treatments. No after care instructions given. No explanation on what she does. I had to keep asking her questions. up sells me another mask, but doesn’t tell me what it’s for. Tried to change to another branch, this branch doesn’t ever answer the phone or return my calls. Don’t recommend if you are a first timer.

Angry and Ripped Off

Angry and Ripped OffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Took my money for a treatment they wont do and refused to refund me

Shengy

ShengySYDNEY

Stay away!!

Rebecca

RebeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautician should be fired

I went there a year ago as I have acne and got a facial. I had no knowledge of skin care and the lady gave me these products to use and i bought them. Little did i know that she prescribed me to use salicylic acid all over my face EVERY DAY. And because of my lack of knowledge I did what I was told. It absolutely destroyed my skin barrier and I didn't know what was going wrong as the acne got worse and worse. I then researched what I was doing and figured out what I was doing was extremely harsh for anyone... Even though it was that one beautician that told me wrong information - the company as a whole should not hire someone with such lack of knowledge. Would never go again

Mae A.Canberra Central 2602, ACT

Over-quoting and dishonest

Mae A.

Update - The Clear Skincare Clinics Team have not contacted me to discuss this further.

Cansam

CansamSydney, NSW

Amazing results!!! Amazing staff!! Extremely professional!!!

My son who has severe cystic acne and I have both been coming here for 2years and we have had the most ‘amazing successful treatments,’ ‘amazing professional staff,’ and ‘amazing products’!! We have been to several dermatologists over the years and none have suggested treatments that work until we started coming here! Holly, Ellen, Chelsea and all the rest of the skin technicians are so personable , supportive, helpful and extremely professional!!
I would highly recommend anyone to book their treatments at this skin care clinic at Bondi Junction although I’m sure other clinics in Sydney are all as good as each other!!
They also have regular amazing specials and packages!! Best skin clinic in Sydney by far!!

Emma E.

Emma E.South East Queensland, QLD

Smoothed and Refreshed

Absolutely love the copper peptide by clear skincare. It minimises my skin irritation and has helped to smoothen it out. A must for sensitive skin or for someone who suffers from rosacea like symptoms.

Caitlin

CaitlinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service and Products

I have been coming to Clearskin chermside For over a year now and they are amazing! Fi does an amazing job with all skincare based treatments! Elle is fantastic and always helps with any questions or concerns.
Highly recommend

Chrisk

ChriskPerth, WA

Sexism still exists, but has been reversed!

Big promo ads state Brazilian wax special $21. I went to book, was told because I’m male price is $99. PATHETIC!!! One problem is I have no bra to burn

Aleasha P.

Aleasha P.South East Queensland, QLD

AH-MA-ZING!!!!

Lisa has been absolutely amazing and I cannot recommend her more! Clear Skincare Clinics are all about results and are not pushy with unnecessary treatments and products! HONESTLY WOULD RECOMMEND!

Mikayla

MikaylaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Waste of money

Gordana

GordanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service@Chermside clinic

I was very pleased with service there. I did a whole body laser hair removal. This was my second appointment and I would highly recommend to everybody. A special thanks to Clare, very professional, knowledgeable and quick. Great sense of humor too!!!

Kat

KatSydney, NSW

Stay away

Mac square clinic ( Campbelltown) stay away .. they are body shaming, unprofessional and give wrong advice . Not to mention Natalee and Jess. They pretend to care but they don’t .. dept of fair trading and media all the way .. putrid company! I have since heard so many stories about them. Very sad they are all about the money

Find out how Clear Skincare Clinics compares to other Salons

Awful! Waste of time, money and a Saturday morning.

Nisha

NishaSydney, NSW

AWFUL clinic

Have tried 4 skin peel treatments in mosman clinic and 3 out of 4 have been awful, a complete waste of time and money. Edgecliff clinic were great so assumed Mosman would be the same but it’s absolutely not the case

Anaïs C.

Anaïs C.South East Queensland, QLD

Sophie at Chermside was great!

Clear skincare at Chermside was great. Sophie was fantastic, she did the dermapen treatment on me and was so lovely! Highly recommend her and Chermside clinic was a great visit

Don't look anywhere else

This is my second laser visit at the clinic in Northland, I honestly found results within the first visit and I have a very light hair colour undertone. This treatment didn't work elsewhere. The staff are so lovely. The area is always clean, I feel safe even during COVID. And the prices are great. Annie is so professional and so welcoming

Michy

MichyPerth, WA

Amazing customer service and treatment

I went into the Mt Lawley clinic 5 days ago to see Tara as i am wanting to prep my skin for my wedding next year. The girls here are all so lovely and i felt like my treatment was very thorough and as this was an intensive treatment she set me up with everything i needed to know in the days following my treatment. As i am a shift worker Tara created a Skin Program to suit my busy schedule but also to ensure i get the best results. i have been using CSC products for a while and am so happy to finally be able to commit to the treatments aswell. Cant wait to see my final results.

Minoli W.

Minoli W.asked

Hi I just purchased some of the products but cannot remember the way I should use it. Is it possible to get some assistance with it. Thanks
Apple stem cell serum
Sunscreen
Lighten cream
Copper peptide serum

Hi Minoli,

We recommend using your serum's first - you can use either the Copper Peptide or Apple Stem Cell serum as your first step. Afterward, use your Lighten Cream as your next step and then your Sunscreen as your last.

Hopefully this helps! Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Warm Regards,
The Clear Skincare Clinics Team.

Chloe S

Chloe Sasked

I got the Blemish breakout free skin gym package but I don’t have any active breakouts any more so can I get an exchange?
Also is there a list of the different types of packages available?

Hi Chloe,

If you have purchased treatments with us and wish to change the package into credit to use toward other treatments or products we can definitely do that for you! If you would like to view what packages we have available, please feel free to follow this link to our website: https://clearskincareclinics.com.au/skin-gym/

We hope this helps!

The Clear Skincare Clinics Team

bonnie20large

bonnie20largeasked

Hey,
I was wondering is all of your products chemical free?

Hi there,

All of our products are vegan friendly, cruelty free, and paraben free. We use these main active ingredients in most of our products:
Glycolic acid
Topical vitamin C
Retinyl palmitate - vitamin A
Copper peptides
Hyaluronic acid

We hope this is helpful!

The Clear Skincare Clinics Team