• Rates and Fees

Disgusting and putrid company

Hannah T
Hannah TMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Overall good

Effective products and good services. Friendly staffs, they helped me to find suitable skincare routine. I did the skincare and hair laser here, the results are quite good. Would recommend!

Sarah K.
Sarah K.Sydney, NSW

Services Above and beyond

My facial treatments are done by Lina.
She does an Excellent Job.
I leave the Salon looking fabulously rejuvenated.
I would not hesitate to recommend Clear Skincare Salon to my friends and family.

Great team Townsville

I love the products and my skin looks amazing. I always look forward to my skin care with Brittany. Brittany does a Great job. Will recommend skin care to friends and family.

AshleePerth, WA

Rarely a great experience

Terrible Skin rash after skin pen at Carindale

I had a skin-pen and I got really terrible rash on my neck and face.
When I tried to discuss my symptoms, the manger told me they have no responsibility.

Suna
Suna
HarshitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible products and service

I recently done my microdermabrasion , vitamin C peel and LED treatment. The treatment not even take 15/20 minutes. They didn't even put peel mask on my face . There is sort of lotion the girl tap it on my face and then the LED light for 15 minutes and that's it. I paid $135 for 20 minutes of treatment and on top buy there products which is worthless. I told them about the product doesn't have anything girl said I can use my existing lotion and then apply their cream and which doesn't make any sense.
I wish I could read about their reviews first before buying it.
But worst service ever !!! Never going to buy anything from them !!

Harshita

I would like to do that please. I want the service that I paid for .
Harshita Bankar

Ann
AnnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Forest Hill store is not worth going- strongly not recommended

naomi c.
naomi c.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible

Sherene
ShereneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor service

Had an appointment booked for laser treatment and the staff who were going to do the treatment were not available. There was NO contact with me even though they had both email and phone contact details. I rock up to the clinic at Yamanto to sit for over half an hour to then be told the laser wasn’t working..... very unprofessional service. The staff clearly have no idea what they are doing out there. Very disappointing experience.

Debra
DebraRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Very disappointed

My daughter and I tried out the new Ballina NSW clinic. The girls are not trained properly ,we had a microdermabrasion my daughters first I had been telling her how wounderful they are as I've had many. She came out very confused I understood why after I had mine. You couldn't even feel it and their trained to push the products, it's the worst I've ever experienced. Will not be returning unfortunately.

Clear Skincare C.Clear Skincare Clinics

Don’t go here! Permanent skin damage!

See a real dermatologist first! I have permanent skin damage from the pigmentation treatment received here. Head office did not respond to any requests for further assistance from specialists or the laser equipment manufacturer. They did not respond to any letters and the clinic was unable to refund money as only head office can approve. Currently praying through fair trading. No responsibility taken and no due diligence by warning that this could occur.

Sonia v.
Sonia v.
abbykempe
abbykempeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disingenuous and money-grabbing

I bought a microdermabrasion package at QVSkincare in January prior to being diagnosed with autoimmune hashimoto's-thyroiditis. I was 'ghosted' by Gena at QV after requesting a refund. It's money-grabbing and disingenuous. I guess they really needed that $149 more than their customers with autoimmune diseases do?

kiana
kianaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Incredible customer service - above and beyond!

Rachel at the Adelaide Street location here in Brisbane was absolutely fantastic! Her humour and helpful manner is what makes me go back.

She really takes the time to explain all of the treatments in a way I’m best able to understand and performs the treatments with the utmost care and precision.

Will continue to recommend her to all my friends and family and can’t wait for my next appointment!

Alana
AlanaPerth, WA

FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL

Yesterday, I had my first appointment at Riverton WA. The girls there are friendly, helpful and not once tried to push their products onto me (which is a BIG bonus, because I hate that beauticians push products onto you) even though we talked about their products. I am now looking into their products to purchase for next time. I walked away feeling great, had no reactions, my skin felt clean and will definitely be going back. They gave me a sample to use in the next couple of days and I paid 1/2 price due to it being my first appointment.