Babylove Mascot

Babylove Mascot

Good

The cot is fine. As this cot is not for traveling but as a cot to stay at the grandparents house i did buy a more substantial mattress. Pleased I did as the mattress supplied with the cot was a bit flimsy. The cot has performed well and we are happy with the structure, strength and stability.

Nice and Sturdy

Have just purchased Babylove Mascot but hasn't been used yet.
However, we purchased fitted sheet for it and it seems impossible to properly put around mattress when using as bassinet without putting holes in sheet which is quite undesirable as it will tear with washing.
Please can someone advise how to put sheet on.

Excellent cot

I purchased a red and black version. Not sure if it is the same, but it is just an perfect as the other reviews. I just set it up, using instructions. So easy and sturdy! Attachments are great! My boy looks so happy in it and was jumping around and falling over with no worries cause it is appropriately cushioned. Love it.
Easy to assemble, sturdy, thick matress compared to cheap alternatives, matress straps to the bottom of the cot so it is very safe, comfy, baby loves it, has mozzie net attachment, has change yable attachment, has port-a-cot attachment, has basinette attachment, has cover, matches our babylove mascot car seat which is also excellent!

Quick and easy to assemble

Excellent purchase, great value for money, picked it up for $125 at Baby Bunting. Really quick and easy to put up and pack away. Wheels make it easy to move around once set up. Fits in our car with pram and other things. Overall very happy with it and would recommend it to anyone.
Easy assemble
Could be lighter to carry.

My son was happy in this for a two week holiday!

I am not good at putting things together etc - after the first time i found this really easy to use and my little boy of 1 was happy to sleep and play around in it!

it is a bit heavy but i would expect that of something that was going to be sturdy enough to have my son sleeping in it!
easy to set up after first go, was large enough for my son to roll around, strong.
thought the mattress could have had more confort but i just laid a blanket under a sheet.

Good

Overall a great purchase. Very simple and practical design that does exactly as it should. Nice and quick to assemble so it's actually easy enough to bring for a dinner at someone's house without too much hassle. Comes in different collies instead of just the standard black too.
Easy to put up and down when not using the bassinette insert, easy to wipe clean, packs up neatly and simply with the mattress wrapped around the base for traveling. Comes with change table and bassinet insert for littlies. Not as expensive or complicated as some others!
Like all portacots it can take a little while to get used to using, but it's one of the best i've seen or used. My friends and family allow use it. Mattress can be a little hard.

How do you safely put fitted sheet on BabyLove Mascot 3 in 1 Portable cot. We have been trying but it seems impossible without cutting holes in the sheet to pass through straps and velcro?

Can someone please explain how to put the bassinet insert in? Having difficulty with it eeeek!
Hi Tnam11, thanks for your question, it would be very difficult to explain here however if you would like to give us a call on 1300 131 477 or refer to page 8 of your instruction manual. Thanks The Babylove Team.

I have purchased a babylove mascot 3 in 1 and I was wondering what size and brand of mattress protector I will require to fit over the mattress provided?
I bought a portacot mattress protector from target and it fit, I didn't know there were different sizes.

Similar listings