Babylove Poo-Poo Pouch

MugsSouth East Queensland, QLD

V.I.Poo

ellie1080
    ellie1080AU

Good for poo not so good for wee

Was given a pack of these to try. Contained any poo and actually made cleaning up dirty nappies easier because it was all kept in the one spot, for wee it really wasn't so great for the little man and just didn't seem to absorb much. They were a little wide in fit for my boy. Overall they seem at first to be a fairly thin nappy but make up for it in width they are twice as wide as huggies nappies, good product but wouldn't buy myself

Sarahmum
    SarahmumAU

Good nappy Good price

Not as slim in the crotch as huggies nappies. The poo pouch probably only makes a difference when the nappy is full of wee first in comparison to other nappies as that part of the nappy does not swell up when wet so will still have room for the poo( the nappy would have to be left on for a long time for that to happen anyway as they do hold a lot of wee). I have never had a poo blowout. I am very happy with these nappies, I use them along side cloth as my lazy day, overnight or day out nappies.
    Not too costly, very absorbent, soft fabric
    Did leak a little when my baby was smaller, but now they never leak

hd17811
    hd17811AU

Highly recommended.great

I'm using these nappies for my 6 months old.
    she is really happy with these. no diaper rash.very absorbable. no leaking.
    thumbs up for these nappies
    Very comfortable for bub.very absorbable
    I could not think of any

stakky32
    stakky32

Great nappy for a great price!

I've used many of these nappies on my baby, and will happily continue to use them. They fit well and we experienced hardly any leakage issues, I was quite surprised at how much wee a nappy could hold once our son started sleeping through the night! Not too expensive compared to some other nappies, especially when they are on special.
    Reliable, good fit and very absorbant

MyLittleMonkey
    MyLittleMonkeyNSW, 2430

i would never buy these again

these nappies never fit my baby well.we used these when we were in hospital as our baby had jaundice we were there for a while.he only had them on for short periods and they still seemed to leak.they must be aimed at larger babies asthe bottom is huge.i could not recommend them to anyone.
    the wiggles design is the only thing cute on the nappies
    leaked, too big in appropriate sizing for our bub, does not have good sicky tabs.

jufridman
    jufridmanVictoria, 3206

Perfect fit, never leaked! poo-poo pouch was actually a life saver for us

I tried many nappies and this is the one that worked with both of my boys, I have stuck with Babylove since. Good price and great quality, never had any problems with it.
    Good quality and price
    Cant fault it, never leaked

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
    the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
    ez2011
    ez2011AU

I'm never changing to another brand!!

These nappies are a perfect fit, never leak and are just so easy to put on! i couldnt live without them. When i contacted babylove because a tab came off one, they apologised and sent me out a new pack because there nappies are such good quality!
    reliable, inexpensive, quick & easy to get on!
    cant think of any

calinkal
    calinkalPerth, WA

terrible

These gave my baby terrible nappy rash.
    Smell chemical
    Leaked all the time
    Rough compared to other nappies
    Unreliable
    Crystals migrated out of nappy

It is a shame as the "OLD" pre 2006/2007 baby love were so good :(

These gave my baby terrible nappy rash

ljw75
    ljw75AU

Love these nappies

I actually LOVE these nappies. They are so cheap and good quality. We used to use Huggies, but as our little girl is a big baby found them far to small for her and they were always leaking. We have never had one leak with Babylove, and although not of the same thickness they are so a great nappy for the price.
    Price - Quality
    Not as thick as Huggies

Miss e
    Miss eGold coast, QLD

Good price, average nappy

These were actually the first nappies i tried as i bought them for their price and reputation but for me these are my 3rd best nappy choice after huggies and woolies select. They fit ok, a little unshapely for my baby but they have a simple cute design and are available everywhere at a decent price. I did however have some leakage problems at night time and i think the poo poo pouch is just a gimick.
    Good price; available everywhere and in bulk boxes; always on special somewhere; fit baby ok / not too bulky.
    Did have some leakage; poo pouch doesnt really do anything

mistee3
    mistee3Perth, WA

I love these nappies, they hold a lot of wee so are good for overnight. The newborn nappies leaked a lot so we upsized to infant and we haven't had any problems. Only ever been one poosplosion it's couldn't contain but that was due to me not putting the nappy on properly. I used these before the poo pouch came out and I haven't really noticed any difference, the poo still spreads all over the nappy and is not contained in the pouch area.
    Cheap, contains poosplosions, holds a lot of wee.
    I don't think the poo pouch really does anything.

Summum
    SummumAU

I love the Babylove nappies as they can contain almost anything - it makes them a great overnight nappy and excellent for travelling.
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE these nappies. The only time we have had a leak is with a massive explosion (and the whole nappy was full) - nothing could have contained it. The poo pouch really does work! This is the only nappy we haven't had leaks with for regular use. Very absorbent too as our baby seems to wee a lot.
    Perhaps not as breathable as other brands seem to be, but it is worth it if you have a baby that does big poos or lots of poos.

chezryl
    chezrylMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

OK

I have not had any problems with these nappies and am confident in using them. On sale they can be quite reasonable. I still prefer Huggies to this brand but this would be equal second with Coles brand nappies. A good all rounder nappy.
    I have found these nappies to be good quality for the price. This is one of the nappies I would buy if I cannot get Huggies on sale. Fit well and don't seem to leak.
    I don't think the 'Poo-Poo pouch' really does anything. I still have had poo blow outs with my kids.

TashBeestie
    TashBeestie

OK

The Babylove nappies I thought were ok, they did the job very well, however I can't say they are anything too special. I did not get any leakage with them, as opposed to the Huggies nappies where leakage were such a major issue. However I did find it to be a lot wider at the crotch than the Huggies or the Pampers, and I was worried that this would be quite uncomfortable for bub.
    Overall, a good product but can't say I would recommend it.
    Ok nappies, no leakage
    The newborn ones that I tried seems to be very wide at the crotch