Huggies Toddler

Huggies Toddler

• Comfort
Kayla

KaylaJacka 2914, ACT

I didn't have the best experience

I always see this at a grocery store and decided to buy a pack. Unfortunately, this leaked throughout the night and I had to change the sheets while I am using this.

Purchased in October 2020.

wellthatwasfun

wellthatwasfunMid North Coast, NSW

Not at all what they used to be

Huggies were previously the gold standard as far as nappies go with a pricetag to match. how unfortunate they are no longer made the same way. To begin with i noticed an awful chemical smell when i opened the bad up and it was all downhill from there. They seem to leak a little around the legs now and don't hold as much as they used to. They don't feel the same either. I won't buy them again, too expensive for what they are. Seems they've been doing a lot of cost cutting.

Purchased in April 2020.

Ashleigh H.

Ashleigh H.Victoria

6 hours of protection overnight at most. Not even close to what's advertised.

We've been through every possible kind of Huggies nappy now and not one actually keeps my 2yr old dry overnight. We've tried bigger sizes, smaller sizes, nappy pants, ultra drys, ultimates, dry nights, and every morning he wakes up having completely wet through. Even changing him again as the very last thing we do late at night doesnt stop the fact that huggies nappys across the entire range just dont hold enough or fit properly. Its beyond frustrating when they're such an expensive product. People seem to be reviewing their pretty Disney designs. I just wish they did what they say on the pack, and gave us even close to 12 hours of protection overnight. We've moved on to BabyLove, which so far havent leaked.

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for $50.00.

Janice

JanicePerth, WA

Quality improved

The new design didn't compromise the quality. I learned of the new design when I bought it and I was a little worried about that. However, I learned that it still works perfectly fine. I noticed that it doesn't leak fast than it was before. Maybe the quality then improved alongside the design.

Rebecca B.

Rebecca B.Perth, WA

Excellent Nappies

I have a 2 year old, and have been using Huggies for sometime now. We used to use the baby love, but found the Huggies Nappies to be more safe (with leaks etc). We have only had one leak, but it was over night, when he slept for 14 hours. When i picked him up, it leaked, (fair enough) as they are only meant for 12 hours max! Really comfortable, and no rashes, seem very light. Great for your babies bum!

Purchased in September 2019 at Big W for $27.00.

Comfort

Agree - the "new design" is a new, and a much worse, product.

Always used Huggies (Winnie the Pooh design) nappies overnight, could sleep through the night without the need to change. The new Mickey Mouse design is now just change in the patterns: the nappies feel different and leak twice a night. I called Huggies - they said Winnie the Pooh has been discontinued, you can't get them any more. This is very sad news and we are trying a different brand now.

Purchased in March 2019 for $30.00.

Ruwaida

RuwaidaSydney, NSW

Change in quality

I've been using huggies for a a few yrs now and I've never had issues like I have now since the design change. Not only does the nappy leak from the top and sides but now it actually leaks through the front of the nappy. The sizing is smaller and the nappies feel thinner. Parents dont pay $30 a box for a brand, it's for quality. When the quality is sacrificed expect your customers to go somewhere else.

Purchased in February 2019.

The best Nappies on the market

I absolutely love Huggies Nappies. The absorbency is the best and I haven’t found another nappy that holds as well as Huggies. I love I can go a full night with out waking my Baby to change her bum. The fit of Huggies is fantastic it contours to bubs body ensuring she won’t leak.

Sam

SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

worth the extra cost

I use these with my son and have done for ll 4 kids.
they cost bit more but so worth it when you factor in wet beds and leaking nappies meaning more washing and night waking.
The only brand that does not leak at night and by far the best.

Monique

Moniquemelbourne

very reliable nappies

only reliable nappies ive come across so far. although alot of other nappies are good, i feel i can go much longer between nappy changes with huggies. they are the only nappy ive found to not leak the entire night. a little more pricey, but i just wait for the sales and they are the same price as other nappies. worth using them as you dont go through as many nappies anyway.

Jenny T

Jenny TMelbourne

Most absorbant nappy

Once my baby turned 6 months, all other nappies leaked at night except huggies.
Due to the cost I strongly recommend huggies once baby sleeps through the night and also peeing larger volume but prior to this, babies don't pee enough for this to matter so I used comfort bots from coles until he got older.

S.Goodwin

S.GoodwinAdelaide

No leaks but gave my son blisters in his groins

After using a competitive brand and moving up to toddler I found they leaked, switched to huggies and found the nappy is great but the plastic barrier to stop leaks gave my son blisters in his groins. He has never experienced this before, I would rather switch back to the competitive brand and do extra changes than have my son use nappies that give him blisters.

Aussielady91

Aussielady91Toowoomba

Awesome, best nappy out

These are the best nappies ever, I have been using them for my son since he was born and he is now in size junior at 16 months. No leaks or funny smells, holds number 2's in well. They have cute little Winnie the Pooh pictures on them and they fit well on my chunky monkey.
Everything

SheSoundsHideous

SheSoundsHideous

You get what you pay for

cellymum

cellymumHobart

leaked

I've used so many other brands and this was the only one that leaked after an overnight use. Which is surprising given that it's nearly double the price of the others. it may have fancy tabs/strips/advertising but could not perform the most basic function which was to keep baby dry overnight.

it leaked - enough said!

KirstyAnne

KirstyAnneVic , 3075

It's all HUGs for Huggies Toddler Nappies!

I have tried many bands of nappies for my toddler and Huggies Toddler Nappies have always come out on top. As my little ones fluids have increased with age, Huggies Toddler has ensured maximum dryness and comfort, particularly overnight. I couldn’t ask for any more from a nappy! They also come in a variety of sized packs, bulk sized and travel sized, catering for at home or for when the family is on the go. I understand why there is a HUG in Huggies. We love them!
Dryness overnight

Amy75

Amy75blacktown

Huggies Toddler Nappies

I have been using Huggies for 18 Months + 3 Weeks.
I have tried other nappies, because I go to a lot of Babies & Mums shows/festivals etc and I get samples.
I have now tried at least 10 different types of nappies and no matter what anyone says, You can not compare any other nappy to a huggies nappy....
100% satisfied customer
Great Fit, Very Rarely Leak
Price for smaller packs can sometimes be that tad higher then when you buy a larger box, but of course that is expected.

amber jane

amber janewestern australia, 6280

Never changing

I had been using a verity of different brand nappies what i could afford at the time then my mum braught home a pack of the huggies i am never changing again no leaks fit nicely my toddler can now sleep all night with out having to be changed and he doesnt fiddle with the nappies.
Reliable. no leaks. fit nicely

Tiffany S

Tiffany Sqld, 4670

No wet

These are seriosuly the best nappies in the world!! My kids dont wake up soaked (they used a different brand) but since we have changed to huggies, theres no more tight grips to hurt little legs, no more leaks and the are very fun and bright and super cute!! i wont be changing the nappies again, not when these ones do the most awsoem job ever!
Sales & no leaks

Viewmaster007

Viewmaster007Australind

You get what you pay for

We have tried all brands of nappies and they just don't work as well as Huggies, I think there is a reason why they are the most expensive on the market, and when you consider the inconvenience of having to wash wet bed sheets I know why we pay the extra couple of bucks!
The quality of tabs