Huggies Ultra Dry for Boys

Junior, Crawler, Toddler, Walker (See All)
See the Best Disposable Nappies in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Huggies

• Comfort
Kayla
KaylaJacka 2914, ACT

I didn't have the best experience

I always see this at a grocery store and decided to buy a pack. Unfortunately, this leaked throughout the night and I had to change the sheets while I am using this.

wellthatwasfun
wellthatwasfunMid North Coast, NSW

Not at all what they used to be

Huggies were previously the gold standard as far as nappies go with a pricetag to match. how unfortunate they are no longer made the same way. To begin with i noticed an awful chemical smell when i opened the bad up and it was all downhill from there. They seem to leak a little around the legs now and don't hold as much as they used to. They don't feel the same either. I won't buy them again, too expensive for what they are. Seems they've been doing a lot of cost cutting.

Ashleigh H.
Ashleigh H.Victoria

6 hours of protection overnight at most. Not even close to what's advertised.

We've been through every possible kind of Huggies nappy now and not one actually keeps my 2yr old dry overnight. We've tried bigger sizes, smaller sizes, nappy pants, ultra drys, ultimates, dry nights, and every morning he wakes up having completely wet through. Even changing him again as the very last thing we do late at night doesnt stop the fact that huggies nappys across the entire range just dont hold enough or fit properly. Its beyond frustrating when they're such an expensive product. People seem to be reviewing their pretty Disney designs. I just wish they did what they say on the pack, and gave us even close to 12 hours of protection overnight. We've moved on to BabyLove, which so far havent leaked.

Purchased in at Woolworths Physical store for $50.

Janice
JanicePerth, WA

Quality improved

The new design didn't compromise the quality. I learned of the new design when I bought it and I was a little worried about that. However, I learned that it still works perfectly fine. I noticed that it doesn't leak fast than it was before. Maybe the quality then improved alongside the design.

Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.Perth, WA

Excellent Nappies

I have a 2 year old, and have been using Huggies for sometime now. We used to use the baby love, but found the Huggies Nappies to be more safe (with leaks etc). We have only had one leak, but it was over night, when he slept for 14 hours. When i picked him up, it leaked, (fair enough) as they are only meant for 12 hours max! Really comfortable, and no rashes, seem very light. Great for your babies bum!

Purchased in at Big W for $27.

Agree - the "new design" is a new, and a much worse, product.

Always used Huggies (Winnie the Pooh design) nappies overnight, could sleep through the night without the need to change. The new Mickey Mouse design is now just change in the patterns: the nappies feel different and leak twice a night. I called Huggies - they said Winnie the Pooh has been discontinued, you can't get them any more. This is very sad news and we are trying a different brand now.

Purchased in for $30.

Ruwaida
RuwaidaSydney, NSW

Change in quality

I've been using huggies for a a few yrs now and I've never had issues like I have now since the design change. Not only does the nappy leak from the top and sides but now it actually leaks through the front of the nappy. The sizing is smaller and the nappies feel thinner. Parents dont pay $30 a box for a brand, it's for quality. When the quality is sacrificed expect your customers to go somewhere else.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
The Top-Rated Baby Products of 2022

the-top-rated-baby-products-of-2022

The best Nappies on the market

I absolutely love Huggies Nappies. The absorbency is the best and I haven’t found another nappy that holds as well as Huggies. I love I can go a full night with out waking my Baby to change her bum. The fit of Huggies is fantastic it contours to bubs body ensuring she won’t leak.

Sam
SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

worth the extra cost

I use these with my son and have done for ll 4 kids.
they cost bit more but so worth it when you factor in wet beds and leaking nappies meaning more washing and night waking.
The only brand that does not leak at night and by far the best.

Monique
Moniquemelbourne

very reliable nappies

only reliable nappies ive come across so far. although alot of other nappies are good, i feel i can go much longer between nappy changes with huggies. they are the only nappy ive found to not leak the entire night. a little more pricey, but i just wait for the sales and they are the same price as other nappies. worth using them as you dont go through as many nappies anyway.

Bokkerless
BokkerlessGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Huggies have gone down hill

I've always used huggies with all 3 of my kids but of late I have noticed the nappies have changed and not in a good way you they have reduced the the number of nappies in pack the quality of the nappies gone down hill they tear much easier now and I find that that my child has had more leaks of late definantly changing huggies you are going down hill just like Arnotts and their new shapes really disappointed

Jenny T
Jenny TMelbourne

Most absorbant nappy

Once my baby turned 6 months, all other nappies leaked at night except huggies.
Due to the cost I strongly recommend huggies once baby sleeps through the night and also peeing larger volume but prior to this, babies don't pee enough for this to matter so I used comfort bots from coles until he got older.

S.Goodwin
S.GoodwinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No leaks but gave my son blisters in his groins

After using a competitive brand and moving up to toddler I found they leaked, switched to huggies and found the nappy is great but the plastic barrier to stop leaks gave my son blisters in his groins. He has never experienced this before, I would rather switch back to the competitive brand and do extra changes than have my son use nappies that give him blisters.

Aussielady91
Aussielady91Toowoomba

Awesome, best nappy out

These are the best nappies ever, I have been using them for my son since he was born and he is now in size junior at 16 months. No leaks or funny smells, holds number 2's in well. They have cute little Winnie the Pooh pictures on them and they fit well on my chunky monkey.
Everything

Melissa_Smith
Melissa_SmithMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

New Soft Sides Leak like a sieve

I have always used Huggies nappys on my now 19mth old girl and have always found them to be a great fit and didnt irritate my girls sensitive skin however they have recently changed the leak guards from two strips to one big one and call it the new soft and secure side sheilds. This so called improvement is total [censored word removed] they leak on a regular basis even when the nappy isnt even 1/2 wet. Sick of being caught out away from home with soaked pants when we never have had this issue before the changes. These nappies are expensive so you would expect they should hold up for a couple of hours however have been a big let down and i will have to start trialing some other brands now.
Old Product