Bacardi Breezer Flavours

Bacardi Breezer Flavours

See the Best Premixed Spirits in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good

I love the great taste of this light alcohol breezer. Its refreshing to sit back and drink one of these on a hot summer's day. I think they come 4 in a pack, which can be cheaper.
I dont drink regularly, but when I want something light, this one is perfect for me. My favourite is the watermelon breezer which tastes as good as it looks. I love everything about these, they are light and great to relax with. There are a variety of flavours to choose from to suit most everyone's tastes.
These are a bit pricey, but come on special often in the shops.

illicit_angel

illicit_angel

Bacardi Breezers are a great drink to take to bbqs, parties, or drink at home. They are fairly inexpensive and easier than mixing your own drink with straight spirits. The flavours are fantastic. My favorite is pink grapefruit as there is no similar flavour on the market in the ready to drink section. They can be found at your local bottle shop, and comes on special quite often. A great drink for a nice summer day
a wide variety of flavors, regularly on special, perfect for taking to parties, BBQ or drinking at home. Nice, refreshing rum taste. Great summer drink. Not as sweet as other RTD beverages
Nothing I can think of