Bacchus Marsh Dental House

Bacchus Marsh Dental House

Rosco

Rosco

Very happy with Bacchus Marsh Dental House

Friendly and helpful reception. Took time to offer me cancelation spot when became available. No waiting past appointed time, on arrival. All staff friendly and caring. Very happy with professional skill of dentist and dental hygienist. Very happy with the results.

MichaelH

MichaelHMaddingley

Bacchus Marsh dentist with genuine consideration

I have had Parkinson's Disease for many years so dental work can be challenging for both myself and the dentist. I explained this to my dentist and dental hygienist and they could not have been more accommodating. Work was not only carried out to a high standard, but importantly in my case, it was done very quickly which limited the amount of time I had to try and keep still in the chair. This level of consideration was also extended to making appointments at times of the day where I have better control. Full marks to all at Bacchus Marsh Dental House.