100% · 50%

Toni K.
Toni K.

Gamechanger for dentists

Absolute super stars.... changed my mind on dentists & the work done was impeccable. So very happy I chose them. The support is amazing!
Lynne H.
Lynne H.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Dental House Bacchus Marsh

Thank you to Terence and Emma from Dental House Bacchus Marsh for their professional and compassionate treatment. Terence explaining the procedures along the way with empathy and compassion making sure I am ok...Emma for being friendly and gentle with her approach and great with suction...Also a big thank you to the friendly and efficient Office staff...Making my visit a good one...Highly recommended
Sharon
Sharon

Amazing Dentist

I would like to thank Dr Terrance for being a compassionate and caring Dentist who really cares about his patients. He makes you feel so comfortable and really cares about his job. I have a needle and blood phobia and he went out of his way to make me feel comfortable and explain every step of my procedure. He made sure I was comfortable and feeling ok the whole way. I would highly recommend Dr. Terrance and all the staff as they are a pleasure to deal with and all are very caring.
Rosco
RoscoCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC3 posts

Very happy with Bacchus Marsh Dental House

Friendly and helpful reception. Took time to offer me cancelation spot when became available. No waiting past appointed time, on arrival. All staff friendly and caring. Very happy with professional skill of dentist and dental hygienist. Very happy with the results.
MichaelH
MichaelHMaddingley2 posts

Bacchus Marsh dentist with genuine consideration

I have had Parkinson's Disease for many years so dental work can be challenging for both myself and the dentist. I explained this to my dentist and dental hygienist and they could not have been more accommodating. Work was not only carried out to a high standard, but importantly in my case, it was done very quickly which limited the amount of time I had to try and keep still in the chair. This level of consideration was also extended to making appointments at times of the day where I have better control. Full marks to all at Bacchus Marsh Dental House.