Balance Trailers

Balance Trailers

NSW, Auburn and VIC, Kilsyth

See the Best Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

MDW

MDWSydney

Good Trailer, great service

Bought an 8x5 heavy duty, single axle trailer after looking at several other options. Great price. The trailer is very solid and well made (in China but assembled here). The specs on the trailer were as good as much more expensive options. Winsun at the Auburn branch was great. Quick response to any questions and had the trailer ready in a few days. Onsite rego and the guys did a full check over once I hooked it up. Would certainly recommend.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Date PurchasedOctober 2019
Store LocationAuburn NSW

Gavin

GavinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love the trailer and very robust, used for camping also

1.5 yrs ago Bought the 8x5 tandem caged trailer with a ramp for carrying my quad and camping gear and also general use , I didn’t do a review back then because it was brand new but after use and so far it has clocked over 2000kms of travelling and not missed a beat , tows really well and sits rock solid at 110kmh .
It has hauled firewood , furniture , etc , etc and has handled everything I’ve thrown at it , I am however going back to balance to get 4 jerrycan holders mounted onto it .
Jian and the staff were very accommodating and so easy to deal with when I bought it and we haggled a good deal including rego and the ramp .
No complaints at all from me , it’s all been good

Fantastic

We r absolutely thrilled with the quality and workmanship of our 8 x 5 caged tandem trailer from Balance Trailers at Auburn. From our 1st phone call enquiry right thru to our pick up 6 days later nothing was a bother for the staff at Balance trailers. Louisa was a joy to deal with and extremely knowledgeable about the product she was selling. Thank you all for making this experience pleasant - the quality of your product is definitely 5 star and we would not hesitate in recommending your trailers to anyone

Great trailer - great service

I bought a 12x6 dual axle with 1000 high sides three weeks ago from the guys at Auburn (NSW)
They were helpful, honest about manufacture etc etc and registered the trailer on the spot so I could tow it home same day. We've been using it since, and very happy. Fully welded, no screws anywhere.

Justin West

Justin WestGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

High quality made box trailers and camper trailers

I had looked around online at a few different trailers, and I was extremely impressed with the high quality of the trailer made by Balance Trailers, The heavy duty 7x5 single axle trailer (ATM1400kg) had everything I needed. Built strong with a large enough tray to handle all my domestic needs.