Goldstar RV

It is perfect caravan for perfect trip

After 3 month of traveling with my family in gold star caravan I am very satisfied and continue for 3 month more.
The caravan have all that is needed for long trip around Australia

Date PurchasedApril 2019
Store LocationInternet

Ross and Ellen

Ross and EllenWheatbelt, WA

Great value for money

We've owned a number of caravans over 40 years. The Goldstar Liberty Tourer's under carriage and chassis is the strongest of any of the vans we've owned. The customer service provided by Jacob was excellent. The van is very well appointed inside with the same quality apliances found in the more expensive vans on the market. Highly recommend Goldstar RV.

Store LocationGoldstar, Adelaide, South Australia
Roger

RogerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor service

Didn't get back to me after 2 emails. Poor and unprofessional service, I will never deal with this company again and will tell all my associates the same. Can't understand why people are so ignorant.

Polka P.Goldstar RV

Hi Roger, Sorry to hear about your bad experience. If you'd like to discuss this further please contact me at polka@goldstarrv.com.au, look forward to speaking with you.

Exelent

We were very pleased with the service we got from jacob and the van is exelent going away in it soon .
The place was easy to find and the range to look at is exelent

Store LocationSouth roag renella

Brad Clements

Brad Clements

Great Van and Service

Recently purchased Goldstar RV Maverick 20ft
The experience with sales Kelly / Eddie in finance made the process so easy no stress and a pleasure to deal with.
The van is solid and well made and finished well inside and out .
My first trip on 80km of gravel towed well. No probs
Looking forward to get away more
Thanks GoldStar and Team

Store LocationOnline

GregoryR

GregoryRSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Product - Highly Recommended

Date PurchasedNovember 2018
Store LocationGoldstar RV Adelaida SA

21ft ensuite bunk liberty caravan

We have really enjoyed the liberty caravan. Fitted with all the big brand accessories, you really see the value for money.
Love the customer service when we purchased it from Kelly.

We expect to have many years of travelling with this caravan.

Goldstar 21 Ft Liberty Tourer

Just ordered our Goldstar 21 Ft Liberty Tourer

Dealing with Jacob has made it an easy and enjoyable process, Getting all our wants included has has been very exciting. Cant wait to get out and about in our GoldstarRV

Mark and Deb

Melbourne

Peter Philliponi

Peter PhilliponiSydney, NSW

Goldstar RV Caravan

Hi all had our new gold star for year now haven't had problem with it just setting it up ready for n

We cant ho to store easy has live in Tasmania closets is Melbourne but we are Very satisfied with our van agent and after sales seivice .

Col Forsytg

Col ForsytgWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Similar issues; but not as bad as yours

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Date PurchasedAugust 2018
Store LocationGoldstar RV (Qld)

KymL

KymLAdelaide

Great caravan very happy

We have had our van for for almost 12 months done many trips long and short and have loved every minute. Found a couple of minor defects which were promptly repaired under warranty.

Worst service ever

The caravan is about 4/10 totally different van than I ordered and the photos they sent, big bubbles in front of roof, leaks in front cupboard and front boot so fast it’s like a hose, blew 2 tyres after about 6000 km ( not happy) lots of smaller issues, wasn’t ready on time, payed more for freight than I was told, van was filthy when I got it. There’s not enough space on this page to mention the terribly bad service and lies.

Deli

DeliAustralind

Bad caravan and sales team

After a long process of checking out other caravans, we decided on a Goldstar from Adelaide, the sales man seemed really nice in the beginning. But I find him to me the biggest con artist. When the caravan was finally delivered after waiting 3 months from deposit which I was told would only take 3 weeks it came with lots of things missing that were written on the contract, plus some broken items, this was meant to be new. I wouldn’t advise anyone to buy from them. Plus we have lost our deposit, which I have been fighting about with them.

Value for money

I have a 2016 19.6 semi off road Goldstar RV. I have not had any issues with it, it tows fantastically and everything works. A similar speed can would have cost me $15-20 000 more. As a South Aussie I also love the fact that the dealer is local and approachable.

Very Happy Camper for over a year now !!

jackedoffPerth, WA

No Gold Star for Goldstar RV and Caravans!

jackedoff

Phew-thank you for your very informative review. We live in SA and were considering a Goldstar but I think now we are going to look further afield. Not prepared to waste our hard earned money on a company that doesn’t put their customers first!

jackedoff

We have paid to have the van fixed ourselves, to make it safe and have sold it. It was a bad reminder seeing it everyday. It's put us off from caravaning, ever again.
Goldstar RV are crooks. The New Consumer Laws are going to fry these mongrels.