Caravans Plus

Caravans Plus

See the Best Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Normie

Normie

Superb quality at competitive price

Great service and speedy delivery. We purchased a superb quality item and would not hesitate to shop here in the future. Very impressed with extensive products on offer from this small business.

Date PurchasedSeptember 2019

Speed as well as accuracy

So easy to accurately search for what I needed and the accompanying pics and "how to" details were great. One of the better online catalogues I have seen and I wish I had of found it years back instead of paying over (in my opinion) the odds at bricks and mortar shops.

Paid for express post and got the goods 4 days later.

Great service.

Date PurchasedOctober 2019
Jenny

JennyNorthern Region, NSW

Great product, great service

Ordering the gas cooker was very easy. The description was spot on and the product when it arrived was exactly what we were expecting. We have used the cook top and the oven both work great. Our order arrived within three days which is very good from Melbourne. Thanks guys we've had other motor home users tell us that the oven is better than what they have in their rigs so very satisfied.

Tony

TonySydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Service

Ordered screens for a retro van. Fitted perfectly and arrived within 2 days. How easy. Looking forward to placing my next order, inside reno complete, exterior repair and paint next.

Jeffrey s

Jeffrey s

Caravan plumbing supplies

Good company to deal with. The items arrived with no problems
The products appear to be a good quality
I have used this company before and I would recommend them to all my friends

Rob

RobPerth, WA

Gas / Electric water heater

Works well, delivery quick will do business with again if I need anything else for my caravan.
Very economical water heater and heats up pretty quick, only turns on when hot water used.

Date PurchasedSeptember 2019

Great product exactly what we needed.

A very easy site to navigate around and found exactly what we wanted very quickly. Good range of products on offer at great prices. Purchased 2 of the Coast to coast side awning screens, which were exactly what we needed and as described. Speedy delivery serviced as there were dispatched quickly from caravan plus. Would definitely use these guys again & thoroughly recommend!

Date PurchasedOctober 2019

Russell Turner

Russell TurnerRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great value

Ordered water pump for our caravan and was promptly delivered.
Store was easy to navigate. Pump is exactly what I ordered and best price on the internet. Love Caravans Plus. Would shop there again for sure.

Spike

SpikeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and products

Very happy with my purchases. Easy to navigate website. The information explaining subtle differences between various replacement parts was very useful and much appreciated.

I'll definitely shop here again and would recommend them to others.

Tony

TonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Navigation of the store was easy and effortless to find parts I required,a comprehensive range of parts & accessories. The quality of parts received was excellent , will be using Caravans Plus again in the future.

Bevan C

Bevan CSouth East Queensland, QLD

The process of ordering and delivery was reasonable fast with no issues.

Needed the part for our caravan but was utterly dismayed by the price. For a pressed bit of plastic cover for HWS was over $70.00 dollars (rip off) and delivery charge was overly expensive compared to other items I order. No wonder people shop overseas, we get ripped off blind in Australia.

Bob

BobHunter Region, NSW

Excellent service

All very good got what I ordered came on time, easy to navigate the store, well satisfied with the range of products, I bought an element for my fridge which is now working like new. Many thanks, kind regards Bob.

Amazing service and delivery

This is my go to store for caravan parts. Amazing service, great prices and fast delivery. Stock a great range of products and have a full range, a one stop shop.

Blake B.

Blake B.Illawarra, NSW

Everything you need

Bought many items always fast care free service
Shop here they have it all , quick turn around fast postage they are the best I highly recommend their services to everyone
Blake

Super quite water pump.

We recently purchased a camper trailer and the water pump was so noisy it was embarrassing. We decided to replace it with this water pump. It is excellent quality and extremely quite. Great service. Thank you

this is perfect

Everything was perfect the range, products, delivery and product quality. Thanks guys. Have bought a few things off you guys now and am always satisfied with the products i have bought

As described, perfect

All good, excellent service and delivery times. Item exactly as described in add.
Easy instructions and ease of fitting.
Wouldn’t hesitate to further purchase more goods from this supplier as I require.

Lynne K.

Lynne K.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent product

The blinds are slightly too big for my Delica windows but better than too small and work to block out the sun, light and heat (not to mention prying eyes). Beautifully crafted and high quality. The best part, of course, was the very reasonable price. Once I ordered, the online response was quick and delivery efficient. The whole process frankly exceeded my expectations.

Keith

KeithSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good job

When ever I need a part I have found it so easy to hope on line the range is huge and it takes no time for it to be delivered

Jules

JulesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Orders

If you can't find want you want on the website, staff are only too happy to advise you over the phone. We ordered the wrong part but no problem. Free return and account credited. We then ordered the correct parts!

Date PurchasedAugust 2019