Caravans Plus

Caravans Plus

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (8) · No (625)

Fantastic Service!!!!

You guys made it so easy to navigate your site from start to finish. So happy with whole process. First class service & First class products!!!
Cheers, Daz.

Bill Raymond

Bill Raymond Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Dometic Roof Hatch

I installed and weather sealed the Dom14921702 myself with out any difficulty to a 1967 Millard. The hatch fitted well over the existing roof opening and the ceiling cover, with a little carpentry improved what was an eyesore.

Quick efficient accurate service.

Well detailed web site so easy to identify product required. All products arrived well wrapped and in excellent condition very prompt service.

Emergency repairs done!

Exactly what we ordered arrived as promised. We easily found what we needed on the website and the purchase process was quick and painless.

Michael Faro

Michael FaroPeel, WA

Gold standard service!

A truely outstanding example of how to run & consistently provide a high quality service business that customers can trust to deliver!

Ted and Di

Ted and DiMid West, WA

fantastic

Great range of products, online help with ordering, prompt delivery, reasonable freight charges from Canberra to Perth. Will continue to shop with this company

Fast and efficient delivery

Purchased awning handle. Product was exactly as described and worked perfectly. Delivery was super fast and we were very impressed.

Great Service

Great range of products and extremally quick delivery service. I highly recommend this Company and will continue to deal with them.

Mick S

Mick S Southwest, VIC

Great !

Excellent service! Very happy . So easy to find your part and it arrived in no time . I highly recommend caravans plus

Mike

MikeNorthern Region, NSW

The only place I could find the item I needed,best online caravan parts shop you will find,very happy customer,thanks a lot

Ian

IanPerth, WA

Excellent Service

Caravans Plus are very easy to deal with. Product was good quality and delivery was very fast as well. Highly recommend this Company. Thanks

davenjen

davenjenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Product was just what we needed

Shipping was quick, the website easy to navigate and the product was as advertised. no unwanted surprises. will definitely purchase from Caravans Plus again if we need anything else.

mjdean389

mjdean389South-Eastern Region, NSW

Easily able to find part I needed to suit my van .. ordered then quick delivery .. overall very happy customer thanks

Keith

Keith

Great service.

Web site was easy to navigate. They had the part I was after and the postal service was excellent. Recommended

Nick

NickMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent products and service

I've purchased from Caravans Plus a number times now and shipping is always super fast. Products are of good quality . And I really love the way you can add on to an order before dispatch. Thanks

Fast and efficient

Excellent service and best price I could find after an extensive online search
Would buy here again. Thanks a lot guys

John

JohnPerth, WA

Great service as usual.

Once again hard to find items easily sourced through your store , well priced and received in good time. I always recommend to friends above all other online stores.....Thank you again

Barbara

BarbaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Always get great service, and the products I have purchased from Carvans Plus have been excellent quality and always dispatched promptly. This purchase was no exception. Highly recommend.

Trev

TrevGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast service, quality products.

All items were easily located from the online store, and the included images of all components made it easy to select the right gear first time. Goods were delivered in a strong, secure package, no chance of damage in transit.

Peter  Fox

Peter Fox

Very handy service

Very easy website to find what you want and ordering is just as easy with a good range of products pricing is reasonable.

Al Preso

Al Presoasked

Hi I'm after a replacement insect screen roller for of my Dometic Seitz window the outside measurements are 1247 x 530 mm the my roller measurement is 1163 (roller only not rods). The inside cover that holds these rollers measures 1220 X 520 mm outer measurements of this retaining cover.
Also looking for a Dometic Seitz blind roller (silver facing out) to suit window outside measurement 947 X 582 mm the blind roller is 863 mm (roller only not rods).
The inside cover that has the rollers in it 920 X 570 mm outer measurements of this retaining cover.
Would you have a replacement to suit these windows.
If you need more information please let me know either by email atpresto@bigpond.net.au
phone 0448 151 200. (preferred).
Awaiting your reply,
Regards Allan Preston.

Alan C.

Alan C.asked

I purchased a 2007423 Dometic piezo lighter for my RM 360 ($79.25) fridge on the 21 April 2021 at 3-44 pm and to have it delivered to Narromine NSW 2821.
The money has been taken out of my account
I have received nothing since.
Could you please advise me when I can expect it to be delivered?
Regards
Alan

Floyd
Floyd

Hi Alan
You will have to contact caravans plus direct.
Your question has come through to me on productreview and I am a fellow customer just like you.

Sharon I.

Sharon I.asked

Our caravan has 2 Ranger roof hatches 700x500. Our gas struts have failed in both hatches. The number on the strut is F1 N30. Looking on your site, I see you have 50N struts. Would they be a suitable replacement or are you able to supply N30 size struts.
Thankyou.... Sharon