Caravans Plus

Caravans Plus

See the Best Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Caravans Plus? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (11) · No (888)

Gravy
GravyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

3 point door parts

Online store is clear, concise and comprehensive. Parts were as described and posted rapidly & arrived before expected time. Efficient as always.

jamsie
jamsie

Great Service

Fantastic Service as allways and they are quick to dispatch your parts when you need them, So allways get your parts from C/P

Ensuite Hatch

Another great product, well packaged and sent with speed. I have never been disappointed with any 9f my purchases from Caravans Plus.

Butts
ButtsNew South Wales

Top Door Fridge shelf

Great service and quick reply for a shelf for my fridge highly recommend this company have been looking for one for a while now was very happy fitted perfectly

Find out how Caravans Plus compares to other Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Great product and quick delivery, will shop again

Order process simple and quick dispatch and delivery, great when you need a part because the stove is not working! Couldn't be happier

Maree A.
Maree A.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent Service

Easily able to navigate website. Item received promptly and as described. Communication on item dispatch and expected delivery was awesome.

Good experience. Easy transaction and rapid delivery of my awning.

I was looking for an awning for our van. I knew the brand but had no idea how to access it. I also know mates that had had trouble getting spares. Caravan plus has a complete range of spares for the awning and were able to provide the awning at a great price. The whole process was easy and delivery was very quick. I recommend Caravans Plus without reservation.

Camping essentials for your next road trip and where you can buy them

Camping gear has unsurprisingly been at the top of a lot of shopping lists this summer. Whether you’re hiking, car camping, or caravanning, you’ll need supplies for your getaway. Here are some highly rated camping products you can buy, and some of the best stores to buy them at.

Clara V.
Clara V.
camping-essentials-for-your-next-road-trip-and-where-you-can-buy-them
Ken
KenCanberra 2600, ACT

Delivery was under two working days! Unbelievable so happy.

Quality excellent. Great range and easy website. TV aerial was an excellent upgrade to our old aerial. Reception great. Packaged excellent. Description on website very comprehensive.

Ron
RonSouth West, WA

Great Services

I found Caravan Plus site easy to navigate around to find the correct part I was after. The quality of what I ordered was perfect and very easy to buy.

David T
David T

Service.Service.Service

Fantastic information on parts you are looking for. If you want further information on the part you are looking for you get a reply in very quick time. Delivery time fantastic.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Bob
BobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Replacement

Very easy to locate the OE part I needed. Posted to me as soon as part became available. Caravans Plus are always on the ball and have used them for many years and will continue to do so

Kerry G.
Kerry G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great, fitted easily

We had a broken louvre on our air conditioner and the site was okay, to navigate. Great communication and delivery.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

John M.
John M.Brisbane

Thoroughly recommended

I have bought many caravan parts and accessories from CaravansPlus and have always been 100% satisfied. I now longer look anywhere else. I had previously purchased a caravan cover from another supplier and it was not as described, so I had left a negative review which they deleted. At least CaravansPlus are people who are reliable and trustworthy.

Perfect product fast delivery

Return customer and don’t look anywhere else as price and service is second to none. Easy to navigate website with a massive range

ian
ianSouth East Queensland, QLD

great service

parts for 2004 caravan ,all parts were exact, fitted perfectly without hassle. very easy to find on web site, would use again and recommend

Robert Noble
Robert Nobleasked

Do you carry the eberspacher Single outlet Diesel heater incl fitting kit?. No Reservour How much? Do you have in stock. Thanks Bob

Al Preso
Al Presoasked

Hi I'm after a replacement insect screen roller for of my Dometic Seitz window the outside measurements are 1247 x 530 mm the my roller measurement is 1163 (roller only not rods). The inside cover that holds these rollers measures 1220 X 520 mm outer measurements of this retaining cover.
Also looking for a Dometic Seitz blind roller (silver facing out) to suit window outside measurement 947 X 582 mm the blind roller is 863 mm (roller only not rods).
The inside cover that has the rollers in it 920 X 570 mm outer measurements of this retaining cover.
Would you have a replacement to suit these windows.
If you need more information please let me know either by email atpresto@bigpond.net.au
phone 0448 151 200. (preferred).
Awaiting your reply,
Regards Allan Preston.

Alan C.
Alan C.asked

I purchased a 2007423 Dometic piezo lighter for my RM 360 ($79.25) fridge on the 21 April 2021 at 3-44 pm and to have it delivered to Narromine NSW 2821.
The money has been taken out of my account
I have received nothing since.
Could you please advise me when I can expect it to be delivered?
Regards
Alan

Floyd
Floyd

Hi Alan
You will have to contact caravans plus direct.
Your question has come through to me on productreview and I am a fellow customer just like you.

CategoryOnline Shops and Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops