NSW, QLD, SA, Adelaide, VIC and WA

DrewMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love my camper

A great product and great sales staff. I love my Jackson forward fold. I will have no hesitation in recommending both the staff and product from MDC Adelaide as both are excellent

Date PurchasedSeptember 2019
Store LocationSouth Road Adelaide

Great value for money camper

Just bought our second MDC camper and love it. The value for money in this camper is fantastic. Nicely finished off not like some of the other competitors. I would recommend these campers to family and friends.

Date PurchasedSeptember 2019
Store LocationKenwick

Excellent service

Despite being extremely busy, Glen and his team took time to fix a small issue (self-caused, not a camper trailer fault) with my camper trailer, then phoned to let me know it was ready. Great customer service.

Jim

JimMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic product. Recommend it to everyone.

The legends at MDC were fantastic to deal with. Finance crew were so easy to work with and made the whole process a breeze. Really satisfied with the camper and looking forward to many years of epic trips!

Store LocationAdelaide SA

Ben

BenSouthwest, VIC

Customer service is shocking

customer service is shocking, warranty team couldn’t care less or there just so busy with other warranties. I don’t know what’s worse. Camper is great but won’t be buying again due to the lack of interest and help after purchase.

Date PurchasedAugust 2018
Store LocationGeelong
Steve Z.Market Direct Campers

Hi Ben, I'm the MDC customer advocate. If you're having problems please email me stevez@marketdirect.com.au and I'll do my best to assist.

Samantha Pitman

Samantha PitmanFar North Queensland, QLD

Best life ever

I love my caravan , it has everything I need to be off grid. I love being out in the bush camping and having some quiet time with the birds and nature sarrounding me . I can take my van anywhere it's a perfect little home . Alex is lovlely and even came out to my home to help with some wiring issues. I have the 17HRT XT MODEL , best thing I ever did . Thanks Sam Bugat

Date PurchasedOctober 2018

Kevin Hall

Kevin HallSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome XT12 Hybrid

We recently upgraded our old soft floor camper trailer to a new XT12 Hybrid and are not looking back. We have been away twice now in past couple of months and are extremely happy. Easy to tow and takes next to no time to set up. We would highly recommend the MDC XT12 Hybrid.

Date PurchasedMay 2019

Peter hazell

Peter hazellHunter Region, NSW

Best thing I ever bought

When I bought this camper trailer I didn’t think I’d go out so much but every chance I get me n the daughters go camping as much as posssible and any reason to take it out is a good reason

Store LocationMDC heatherbrae
Steve Z.Market Direct Campers

Hi Peter, this is the kind of story we love to hear. I'm so glad you're getting the most out of your camper and thanks so much for sharing your thoughts.

nmclark83

nmclark83Northern Region, NSW

Amazing customer service from start to finish.

Alex was amazing to deal with. We visited a number of manufacturers and the quality of the MDC campers and standard inclusions was well above the others. Decision was easy.

Store LocationHeatherbrae
Steve Z.Market Direct Campers

Thank you for your kind words. Best wishes and hope to see you at an MDC event in the future.

Love our MDC12HT, excellent features, great quality.

Big new well fit out MDC warehouse in Perth, good customer service from helpful staff. We initially had a Robson camper which we were so impressed with that when we upgraded to a caravan we went to MDC again. Love the quality and price of their products.

Store LocationPerth

Value for money

Awesome bit of gear, very friendly and professional people couldn’t ask for anything more, would highly recommend looking at MDC for your next or first time purchase to get out and see our wonderful country, you will not regret it.

Store LocationWelshpool

Melinda Donovan

Melinda DonovanNorth West, QLD

We love our Camper Trailer!

So easy. We went online and had a look at all of the camper trailers available and where so happy with the quality and ease of MDC trailers. All of the products on offer, are of a high quality and we couldn’t be happier with our Jackson forward fold.

Great off road caravan

Very empressed with the quality of the van, has everything we wanted and more.
Looking forward to having many great camping trips.
We would highly recommend MDC to anyone considering to buy an off road van.

Store LocationTownsville

Gerry

GerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy camper

Saw the caravan at camping show bought it the next day, kept up to date with production, delivered before expected time. Can’t believe how easy it was to set up makes you want to go away more. Staff very experienced knew every part of the van answered all our questions. Only thing I could say was a little bit of a let down we couldn’t get an extension for the annex for the 12ft XT HR but not a major drama. Love it

Store LocationRochdale
Donna N.

Donna N.Alice Springs, NT

Love out XT15-PT

We have been caravanning now for over 11 years and we are now on our 4th and final van. We travel with our elderly puppy dog and we needed a van that catered for her needs. We now own a MDC XT15-PT.
It is amazing.
Cheers MDC

Date PurchasedJanuary 2019
Store LocationAdelaide

Love our van.

We have owned our Xt17hrt for over 12 months. We absolutely love it. Love being able to pack up and go away for many weekends or longer trips time permitting. We've had a few issues but these have been dealt with quickly and professionally.

Date PurchasedJune 2018

Robert.S

Robert.SFar North Queensland, QLD

Best purchase we ever made

Alex in Cairns was great to deal with and to have a salesman who has actually owned the product and used it was great. His ideas on mods that he thought we would need to suit our style of camping were very helpful and we have done everything suggested.

The trailer is unstoppable and a great hub for all our fishing adventures.

Service is second to none we have even called Alex at 9pm on a Saturday night and he has answered and his knowledge cant be beaten able to sort any of the very minor issues we have had straight away over the phone.

PS sorry for calling the other Sunday when you were out fishing hope you got that barra!

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Sarah

SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

#MDC4Life

We've had the XT17-HRT for over 18 months and hasn't missed a beat. There were a few small warranty items when we bought it and followed the formal online process and they went over and above. Very happy with the service!
We did a 4500+k trip last year out Birdsville way with some dirt roads. Loved it and no trouble, except one broken tap from a rock. $5 part at the Birdsville hardware and all good again.
We're about to do a 10,000k trip and have complete faith. No regrets. Still looks like new and we're as excited to get out in it as the day we bought it, if not more.

Date PurchasedDecember 2017

Paul M.

Paul M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great First Camper

After Going To The Caravan And Camping Show To Look At Campers We Were Very Impressed With Mdc Range,So After A Couple Of Weeks Decided On The ERF,
Rang Up To Order,Bugger No Stock But Was Promised Delivery Before Easter, Picked Up Late March Ahead Of Promised Delivery Date,
The Wife And I Have Used It A Few Times And Have Got Full Set Up Down To About 30 Minutes (Annex Roof Floor Walls)
Our Daughter , Husband And Grandkids Went Off Grid To The Grampians For A Week And Reported No Problems,
A Well Put Together Unit
Well Done To MDC And All The Crew In Adelaide!

Date PurchasedMarch 2019
Store LocationAdelaide

It was great

Very satisfied with the service. They were very helpful in all areas of the sale.love the camper it is everything that we hoped it would be and more.price os great

Date PurchasedMay 2019
Store LocationNewcaslte NSW

Mike K

Mike Kasked

Market Direct Campers VIC, Kilsyth

I have a rear fold explorer 2016 model and when you lay on the bed and move the metal plate underneath buckles and make a noise any suggestions to stop this from happening

Steve Z.Market Direct Campers

Possibly some extra pop rivets would solve it

dave e.

dave e.asked

Market Direct Campers VIC

Has anyone else had any dramas with their electric brakes grabbing on their camper? Im driving a ford ranger and have a crusier slide. Its 4 weeks old. Ive got red arch pro series 3 hooked up. I had opposite lock fit it and they said problem may have been controller so they fitted a whole new unit but its still soing the same thing. Cant wind the contoller past 3 without it grabbing as u come to a stop. Sort of grabs on and off as u come to a stop. Any ideas? Having it all looked over on thurs but thought ide see if anyone else has experienced any dramas with camper side of things?

Drew

Mate I have had the same problem. I just thought it was me.

Strath1
Strath1

I have a Redarc V2 unit, and had a similar problem with it last week, as it had switched to the single user-controlled mode (shows a yellow light on the control knob), which comes in with a real grab. I normally have it in the proportional mode (signified by a blue light on the control knob), and it works fine (on a setting of 3-4). I think it changed modes as I had been using my 6 x 4 box trailer (no electric brakes fitted), and had plugged in a flat pin to round pin adaptor to do so. If that's your problem, the user manual tells you how to change modes - I had to try several times (with my MDC camper hooked up), but managed to do so. There's also a video on the Redarc website explaining how to change modes:
I hope this fixes your problem.

Snoopyasked

I am currently considering buying a MDC camper trailer but after reading reviews I am now tempted to walk away. The company seems to be selling poor quality campers without after sales back up. Why is this so? Furthermore why 50% payment before I get a camper. I bought a new $65,000 vehicle and paid $1,000 dep and final payment when car was delivered.

Steve Z.Market Direct Campers

If you want to hear the stories from owners you should join the MDC Campers Owners Group on facebook, there's 10,000 members and you'll hear the facts about their owner experiences. You may also notice the the reviews are trending upward here. There have been many positive changes in the company. It's not uncommon for caravan companies to ask for a 50% deposit to build a caravan. If you'd like to discuss it further you can contact our customer advocate at stevez@marketdirect.com.au

Snoopy

Thank- you for the information, I will look at the Facebook page. I will mention though that I have researched many campers. The companies are only asking small deposits with balance paid when campers are picked up. I know camper trailers are not made specifically for a customer, like cars they are exported in and then shipped to distributors. I feel the customer should not pay an enormous amount before even seeing the product. This may be the policy for your company but not for all. Thank you anyway for taking the time to reply.

Get an answer from our members and Market Direct Campers representatives

Market Direct Campers QLD, Cairns

Market Direct Campers QLD, Cairns

Market Direct Campers NSW, Sydney

Market Direct Campers NSW, Sydney

CategoryPhysical Shops and Caravan & Camper Trailer ShopsPhysical Shops and Caravan & Camper Trailer ShopsPhysical Shops and Caravan & Camper Trailer ShopsPhysical Shops and Caravan & Camper Trailer ShopsPhysical Shops and Caravan & Camper Trailer ShopsPhysical Shops and Caravan & Camper Trailer ShopsPhysical Shops and Caravan & Camper Trailer ShopsPhysical Shops and Caravan & Camper Trailer ShopsPhysical Shops and Caravan & Camper Trailer ShopsPhysical Shops and Caravan & Camper Trailer ShopsPhysical Shops and Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops
Contact Number 1300 494 4941300 494 4941300 494 4941300 494 4941300 494 4941300 494 4941300 494 4941300 494 4941300 494 4941300 494 4941300 494 494
Address4 Boeing Place, Caboolture Queensland, Australia1752 Albany Highway, Kenwick Western Australia, Australia1246 South Road, Clovelly Park South Australia, Australia63 Innovation Circuit, Wangara Western Australia, Australia126 Canterbury Rd, Kilsyth South Victoria, Australia129 Douro Street, North Geelong Victoria, Australia437 Bayswater Road, Garbutt Queensland, Australia2364 Pacific Highway, Heatherbrae New South Wales, Australia3/711 Beaudesert Rd, Rocklea Queensland, Australia395 Sheridan St, Cairns North Queensland, Australia178-180 Hume Highway, Lansvale New South Wales, Australia
Email Address online.sales@marketdirect.com.auonline.sales@marketdirect.com.auonline.sales@marketdirect.com.auonline.sales@marketdirect.com.auonline.sales@marketdirect.com.auonline.sales@marketdirect.com.auonline.sales@marketdirect.com.auonline.sales@marketdirect.com.auonline.sales@marketdirect.com.auonline.sales@marketdirect.com.auonline.sales@marketdirect.com.au
24-Hour Phone Contact YesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYes
Online Live Chat YesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYes
Seller Type Manufactures Own ProductsManufactures Own ProductsManufactures Own ProductsManufactures Own ProductsManufactures Own ProductsManufactures Own ProductsManufactures Own ProductsManufactures Own ProductsManufactures Own ProductsManufactures Own ProductsManufactures Own Products
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)