Market Direct Campers

VIC, SA, Adelaide, WA, etc...
Listing monitored by Market Direct Campers

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (35) · No (75)

Swany
SwanyPerth, WA

Customer service

I can't believe that MDC has decided to argue with a customer my advice would be try and be the bigger man and walk away it doesn't inspire any confidence if this is how you speak to a customer regardless of who is right , to respond is one thing but to keep arguing is another .

I'm sure your company makes good vans just leave it at that.
Cheers Swany

Heather
HeatherMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The MDC Warranty is a waste of time

The first use of our MDC off-road camper resulted in significant stone damage to the camper which was classified by MDC management in Queensland as "wear and tear", when, in reality, the damage was due to design faults. The stone deflector was too narrow and no bash plates for the water tank. We were told that we should have bought a Stone Stomper or Rock Tamer for the car to prevent stone damage.
The entire warranty process was uncooperative, distant, disappointing and not conducive to any recommendation of the product to others.
The chassis is however very good.

M. Kendle
M. KendleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Camper!

A great showroom at Caboolture. Well set out display to easily find what you are looking for. Extensive range to choose from. Well made solid constuction of products. Very helpful enthusiastic staff on hand to offer expert advice.

Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Find out how Market Direct Campers compares to other Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Alfa R.
Alfa R.

Honest and friendly sales staff (Steve Ballinger) and prompt warranty work (Jarrod Butler)

We wanted to buy a camper trailer so looked at most brands. MDC had stock whereas others had vague delivery promises. Spoke with Steve Ballinger who was a no nonsense straight shooter and he steered us in the right direction with his extensive knowledge of the product.
Later found that the gas bayonet couldn't be reached as it had been located too close to the spare tyre. Advised Steve who got Jarrod Butler to look into it as a warranty job. Jarrod communicated promptly and job done.
My experience with MDC has been nothing but good. That is why I am surprised at some of the negative comments.

Phil
Phil

2nd MDC product I have purchased and just love the equipment just what we wanted.

Dealing with MDC is easy and they provide good sound information without being pushy which is exactly what we like.
The new product we have purchased is fantastic still putting all our gear onboard before we depart for a long trip in a great caravan.
We believe that MDC provide a great range of equipment and also has great service to back up their range.

Cant wait to hit the road

We purchased our XL15 from Kilsyth recently but with Covid haven't been able to get away. However, we are very happy with the van and the service from Matt and the crew has been great.

Ted Hodder
Ted HodderGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service, excellent communication & rippa product

Mark Kerr and his team at MDC Campbellfield made the process easy, I was kept informed from the minute we paid the deposit to when we took delivery. Could not be happier with our XT16 East West, Mark has an enthusiasm that gives you confidence in the MDC product. The online master classes are a tremendous tool, and Mark always responded quickly to any queries I had along the way. Highly recommend MDC and their products.

M. Huxley
M. HuxleyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

A responsive very helpful team who care about their customers

Dino
DinoNorth Western Region, NSW

Great product & great service

We have just taken delivery of our XT16 HR E/W and are very happy with it, the service which we received was excellent from the initial inquiry to placing the order to taking delivery. All our questions were answered quickly & intelligently, our special requests for extras were no problem and were followed up with and completed to an excellent standard. The staff at Newcastle went above and beyond to provide us with the best possible product and nothing was too much trouble………..excellent Thanks.

James G
James G

Fantastic service

The service provided by Alex and the team was second to none. They were very knowledgeable and helpful. The whole process was very simple.

kerbarb
kerbarbAdelaide, South Australia

Great to deal with

We bought a Forbes 13 12 months ago. Had a couple of warranty issues. What an absolute breeze dealing with Jarrod from MDC warranty and Kevin from their Adelaide showroom. 10/10 for customer service.

Brendan L.
Brendan L.Perth, WA

Excellent Service - Excellent Camper

We researched camper trailers for a few months and decided on the MDC XTT Dual Fold. Once we viewed at the Caravan and Camping Show in Perth there was no doubt. The layout was perfect and had everything we needed to go off grid. The sales team were great to deal with and once ready to collect the handover with Mark at Welshpool was A1 for service. We left feeling very confident we could set up easily and this was correct.

I couldn't recommend the MDC team high enough. Overall a great experience and perfect camper.

Two gun
Two gunPerth, WA

Outstanding Service and Product

This is my second purchase from MDC. I looked at all other campers and vans available, prior to my first and second purchase over a periods of time, to ensure I got the best fit for what I wanted. MDC come up trumps both times. Well designed, well made, sturdy and well priced. However the products are overshadowed by the very high level of customer service, professionalism in the branch, and performance of the crew in the workshop, all under the direction and guidance of Fernando the branch manager. I have been dealing with the Perth branch for 4 years, and there performance under Fernando has been increasing all the time. This is truly a customer focused branch.

Jess M.
Jess M.Western District, VIC

2019 XT16 East West

Viv R.
Viv R.Perth, WA

Sales and delivery staff at MDC were really good value.

Our camper trailer was delivered in 4 days when we were expecting it to be 4 weeks. The technical advice was good, and pickup arrangements were efficent.

Read more reviews - page 2

Shane P.
Shane P.asked

Hi all,
Our old Step Through had been stored for too long. We went to air it out to find it all rotten and the framing all corroded. I have been searching for plans so i can get a new tent made for it but have been unsuccessful.
Is there anyone who can help me?

Johnasked
Market Direct Campers

How do I remove the boat rack from my Jackson forward please, as I have no use for it anymore., thanks, John

Johnasked
Market Direct Campers

Is there a trick on how to remove the boat rack from from my MDC Jackson forward

Steve Z.Market Direct Campers

Hi John, I have found the easiest way is to have the rack locked in the upright position, remove the bolts through the 2" receivers and undo the clamp bolts underneath. It takes a couple of people to lift it out but generally comes out easy enough. Don't do it with the rack in the horizontal position as the supports will kick out with the gas strut pressure. If you want to remove the gas struts you should get a specialist to do so as they can be dangerous to remove without the correct tool.

You're welcome John.

See all Market Direct Campers questions

Get an answer from our members and Market Direct Campers representatives

Compare all 13 Market Direct Campers
CategoryPhysical Shops and Caravan & Camper Trailer ShopsPhysical Shops and Caravan & Camper Trailer ShopsPhysical Shops and Caravan & Camper Trailer ShopsPhysical Shops and Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops
Seller Type Manufactures Own ProductsManufactures Own ProductsManufactures Own ProductsManufactures Own Products
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Compare all 13 Market Direct Campers