Market Direct Campers

VIC, WA, SA, Adelaide, etc...

DwayneSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

The worst after sales support!

I purchased a new xt12 off road van, it has been to 2 mechanic shops and spent a further 21 days in the MDC showroom for repairs and is still not right. The communication or lack of is very unprofessional and they will not apologise even after they clearly make promisses they never keep. stay clear of they company as there after sales support is not there!

Date PurchasedJuly 2019
Store LocationDealt with the Sydney branch

Scott M

Scott MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great company to deal with.

Date PurchasedAugust 2014
Store LocationAdelaide
Paul

PaulMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Product. Very Happy

The Sales staff were really good, excellent, and nothing was too much trouble. The workshop crew were very helpful and went out of their way to fix a minor problem. Great service. Couldn't ask for anything better. My Forbes 12+ is a great product with quality fittings. There are some minor design issues with the sliding pantry shelves, as there are no stoppers to keep them in place when not on level ground, and can scratch the surface of the outside drop down door. Also a lack of instructions on how to assemble the annexe. A video would be handy.

Store LocationClovelly Park South Australia
Proudy

ProudyHunter Region, NSW

Extremely happy with our purchase

We upgraded from our XT12DB to the XT16 the staff at the Newcastle branch were very helpful throughout the whole process. We picked our van up on Thursday and left on Friday for a weekend away. We are very happy with our XT16

Store LocationMDC Newcastle

Michele

Michele

Great Service

Great store ,great product,great staff. Sam and Alex both went above and beyond with looking after us. Before delivery and after delivery service was great. Would recommend this branch and staff to any person wishing to purchase a MDC product.

Date PurchasedMay 2019
Store LocationNewcastle

Larry Schloss

Larry SchlossNorth West, QLD

My perfect gift to myself

Very happy with the range on display and the salesperson knowledge and conduct. Quality of my van is outstanding well balanced and a pleasure to tow. I bought the XT17..

Date PurchasedFebruary 2019
Store LocationTownsville

Mandy Holtham

Mandy HolthamDarwin, NT

Awesome Camper

The XT12DB suits our family perfectly as we are all able to sleep inside for overnight trips. Longer stays, the batwing is perfect as it provides the shade we need in the hot territory environment. The solar panels allow us off grid for several days. The kitchen area is fabulous and allows me to cook fantastic meals outside wherever we are. 5 stars for the XT12DB

Date PurchasedJune 2019
Store LocationTownsville via Alex Coutts in Cairns

Duck

DuckSouth West, WA

The little things that matter

The Forbes 13 plus is heavy to me but for good reasond . It's construction inside and out is definitely heavy duty and the chassis has holes in it so you can wash the mud and dust out , it really well thought out and will definitely last us a very long time

Date PurchasedJune 2019
Store LocationWelshpool
Warren

WarrenGoldfields, WA

Perfect upgrade from our camper trailer

Upgraded from our Jackson rear fold to the XT17T pop top. Sales team were excellent and very knowledgeable. We couldn't be happier with our decision to choose the MDC team again.

Date PurchasedAugust 2019
Store LocationPerth
C j

C j

Excellent caravan.

Date PurchasedOctober 2019
Store LocationPurchased from Melbourne show picked up from Sydney showroom.

Darren

DarrenNorth West, QLD

The Cruizer Slide has taken camping with the grand kids to a new level. Love my Cruizer

Townsville store was easy to find with plenty of parking.
Almost every model of camper and caravan in the MDC range was on display.
Could not be happier with our camper ,the great staff at Townsville even charged my batteries and filled my water tank for me.

Tim

TimGoulburn Valley, VIC

Top notch service

Excellent back up service they went above and beyond to help in anyway possible, communication was great with updates every few days to keep me informed on what was happening

Date PurchasedAugust 2017
Store LocationCampbellfield

Family memories can begin

We purchased a 2019 cruiser slide. Its fantastic for our family of 4. Younge kiddies. Its just like camping but with the convenience of having it all ready to hook up and drive away. We have done 3 trips now and although we had a little issue with a draw runner and trailer plug i havent been discouraged. Damien at mdc kilsyth went above and beyond to have it all sorted super quick and without fuss. Im definately a person who thinks good customer service is a dieing thing these days but mdc and especially Damien have been fantastic. Bang to ya buck these campers are great. Tows behind the ranger like its not even there. Def recommend.

Store LocationKilsyth

John D

John DSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Superior value for money

Having worked in the caravan industry and seen the prices local caravans are asking I was truly amazed at the fit out , quality and standard inclusions supplied with the MDC XT12, their web site covers all bases, the XT 12 has the same shower/toilet combo we had in our 60k+ Goldstream, the same hob as in an 80k + full size van and the same make of roof top A/C as in 90% of your touring caravans, a big plus for MDC is the sales and tech tips available on you tube, other marketers of similar units could learn a lot from MDC keep up the good work guys.

Store LocationBrisbane/Sydney
Drew

DrewMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love my camper

A great product and great sales staff. I love my Jackson forward fold. I will have no hesitation in recommending both the staff and product from MDC Adelaide as both are excellent

Store LocationSouth Road Adelaide

Great value for money camper

Just bought our second MDC camper and love it. The value for money in this camper is fantastic. Nicely finished off not like some of the other competitors. I would recommend these campers to family and friends.

Store LocationKenwick

Excellent service

Despite being extremely busy, Glen and his team took time to fix a small issue (self-caused, not a camper trailer fault) with my camper trailer, then phoned to let me know it was ready. Great customer service.

Jim

JimMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic product. Recommend it to everyone.

The legends at MDC were fantastic to deal with. Finance crew were so easy to work with and made the whole process a breeze. Really satisfied with the camper and looking forward to many years of epic trips!

Date PurchasedJuly 2019
Store LocationAdelaide SA

Ben

BenSouthwest, VIC

Customer service is shocking

customer service is shocking, warranty team couldn’t care less or there just so busy with other warranties. I don’t know what’s worse. Camper is great but won’t be buying again due to the lack of interest and help after purchase.

Date PurchasedAugust 2018
Store LocationGeelong
Steve Z.Market Direct Campers

Hi Ben, I'm the MDC customer advocate. If you're having problems please email me stevez@marketdirect.com.au and I'll do my best to assist.

Samantha Pitman

Samantha PitmanFar North Queensland, QLD

Best life ever

I love my caravan , it has everything I need to be off grid. I love being out in the bush camping and having some quiet time with the birds and nature sarrounding me . I can take my van anywhere it's a perfect little home . Alex is lovlely and even came out to my home to help with some wiring issues. I have the 17HRT XT MODEL , best thing I ever did . Thanks Sam Bugat

Date PurchasedOctober 2018