Balmain Fitness

**avoid This Gym**

Rates and Fees
Rhonda Clarke

Rhonda ClarkeSydney, NSW

It got me to explore other forms of fitness activities eg: Body Attack - Les mills

The 6.05 am classes are a hit with me and loads of other regulars, there would be about 25 or so, early birds 5 days a week. Come along and be part of a gym that is NOT into glamour or too high tech, just right for the average person that's interested in keeping fit. No hassle parking a bonus. The trainers and class instructors are regular and friendly. Worth coming for a freebie class to see for yourself. R

mongoose1

mongoose1

good atmosphere and plenty of equipment. There is no aircon which could be an issue for some, but I loved it! Highly recommend them and there is plenty of parking as well.
awesome weights area and lots of space. I worked out in the early afternoon and had it mostly to myself. Nice atmosphere and welcoming staff too.
I don't live close enough to be there regularly.

Gyms

Find out how Balmain Fitness compares to other Gyms

Balmain

Balmain Fitness is an excellent place to workout and be your self. Everyone is really friendly and supportive. I highly recommend it.
Great Service and prices!