Bambino Mio Miosolo All-In-One Nappy

Bambino Mio Miosolo All-In-One Nappy

See the Best Reusable Nappies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jolce Wan

Jolce WanPerth, WA

So easy to use and wash, excellent for sensitive skin, the best!

The miosolo all-in-one nappy is excellent!

This miosolo all-in-one nappy from Bambino Mio is excellent! It’s super soft and gentle which is perfect for my daughter, she has very sensitive skin so using the miosolo must have given her skin a break from the chemicals in disposables and she’s much better off! No more nappy rash and a happier baby girl, this is by far my favourite cloth nappy. It dry’s really quickly, has a great fit, no leaks and is so easy to use! I feel pretty good about ditching disposables and giving back to the environment too! I would definitely recommend this product.

Review collected in partnership with Bambino Mio

Sarah

Sarah

This cloth nappy is perfect!

I love Bambino Mio’s all-in-one nappies! I’ve never had a leak when using them on my son. They’re much softer than a disposable nappy and free from harsh chemicals. The way the miosolo is designed makes it so easy to use and I can just adjust the size when my son grows. The designs are super cute and have completely changed my opinion on cloth nappies, when I looked into trying cloth for the first time I thought I’d just find plain white nappies but these are actually really stylish and Bambino Mio have loads of options to choose from. I got their miosolo nappy set which saved me quite a lot of money.

Review collected in partnership with Bambino Mio

JRogers79

JRogers79Adelaide

Very easy to use just like a disposable