10Bambo Nature

4.3

22 reviews · Statistics

77% · 173 · 14%

Comfort
Brand Manager for Bambo Nature? Claim your listing.
See the Best Baby Nappies in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Michelle Williams
Michelle Williams VICNortheast, VIC3 posts

Leaky nappies

Nappies leak. Have to change nappy sooner. Horrible to find your baby has been sleeping in his urine. We stopped asap. Huggies or Little Rascals are the best.
Jess681
Jess681VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC23 posts

Nice nappies

I tried all the eco friendly one and these are great : thin, absorbent and cute.
They are still quite pricy but it could be ok if they were used occasionally in addition to cloth nappies  Show details
Comfort
Damian
DamianACTAmaroo 2914, ACT12 posts

Great product, somewhat environmentally friendly!

Solid, comfortable nappies, our little guys loves them and so do we, fits nicely on his small frame and butt. We would recommend to anyone. Wonderful for overnights and never leak! Fantastic price too, just for an additional little kicker. I really wish more folks bought more environmentally friendly nappies!

Lucy
LucyVictoria13 posts

Ame
Ame2 posts

Excellent nappies

I based my eco nappy decision using Hello Charlie's cheat sheets on eco disposables. I wanted something I could use in conjunction with cloth nappies. The extra cost I ignore due to the savings of using cloth. I buy Bambo mainly for my husband and other family members who refuse to use the cloth nappies. I like the quality and feel. No smells and they are very slim fitting.

Anne
AnneVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC10 posts

Very good Eco nappy

We ve been tried almost all the eco nappies, in general they all very good quality, soft easy to use good absorption.

Around that price, they are all very good product, not much difference.

Except I wish it could be cheaper, as it could be cost a lot while using in the long run.

muppet
muppetPerth20 posts

Brilliant for sensitive skins

This is the only nappy we've found that doesn't irritate our daughter's sensitive skin - even at nearly 3 years she would still get a rash if we used Naty nappies but she has been fine with Bambo Nature. Great absorbency as well. Definitely worth the extra cost compared to Huggies, etc.

Ines
InesSydney10 posts

Ok

These are eco - they have the nordic swan label - but they still use polyethylene, conventional plastics, on their inner and outer sheet, so for me that's a no no for an eco brand. They work well and are soft, but that's because they use the same plastics as conventional brands. The price is ridiculous (30$ for one pack of 30- something) and I had to order online, which incured an additional postage charge. Not worth at all.

ren
renmelbourne3 posts

GREAT nappies!

Tried to go fairly natural yet convenient and these nappies feel great on bubs skin and don't leak! So happy with this purchase! They hold a large amount of liquids as well!! Even when the little one has slept overnight! I tried a range of other eco nappies and these were the best I have found.

KCA
KCAVictoria3 posts

Newborn size not worth it

After hours of research I bought the newborn size, unfortunately we experienced many blowouts and wet bedding, not great when you are a first time parent. Bubs was born 2.5kgs so decided to try the Premmie size. Same issue. Even went back to Newborn size a throughout the next month, giving I'd bought 6 packets, still the same issue. Oh and buns also had nappy rash, although can't say if it was the wipes but they were also chem free. Now using Huggies which I thought I'd never do but they have not leaked & nappy rash didn't come back. In my opinion they're not worth paying double the cost & inconvenience of going out of your way to buy. Disappointing. Have a box of the next size up I'm hoping will be better.

Sal
Sal

Perfect Nappies!

My 1 year old is a very heavy wetter overnight and I have hardly ever had a leak with these nappies. They are super light and breathable (great in hot weather) good quality (have never had a dud nappy) and my daughter never gets nappy rash with these nappies as she has with others. They are expensive but I'm happy to pay for a chemical free, environmentally friendly product that actually works!

Manda
MandaParramatta4 posts

Love these nappies

We love these nappies. They are the 4th set of nappies we've tried for our newborn. She had an allergic reaction to other brands, but these nappies so far are the best. They are really soft, not harsh like other natural brands & they don't leak - even over night

Only down side is you have to buy them online & they are a bit more expensive, but as long as our little one is not irritated, we don't mind spending that bit extra.

nanook
nanook2026NSW, 202633 posts

Very happy with these

I haven't got around to trying MCNs yet, and a lot of the reason for that is that I'm so happy with bambo nappies. They fit my slim baby far better than huggies which leave gaps around the legs ready for poo explosions, stay on and until recently lasted overnight as well. My baby is now 5kg and at 5 months old he is now sleeping up to 8 hours some nights- which has resulted in some leaks so I've just bought some of the next size up.
Eco friendly, 100% reliable in preventing poo explosions so far, delivered the next day, can buy from small business rather than Coles/Woollies
They're expensive.... Other than that, no cons
penracer
penracerNSWSydney, NSW37 posts

Love these nappies!

I have been trying to find a good eco friendly nappy and finally this is one that works extremely well at an ok price. They even hold up overnight ie 6pm to 6am. They fit well, they are not too bulky and are soft against baby's skin too. My favourite disposable nappy.
Holds a lot - even overnight
Price, and not readily available ie need to order online
apheeney
apheeneyAU

Good nappy but don't confuse with Bambo

This is a good nappy but I was very upset to learn that the company making "Bambo Nature" also make another nappy brand called "Bambo". Both these are marketed in Australia as equally eco friendly but when I asked the manufacturers they said "The biggest difference between Bambo nappies and Bambo Nature nappies is, that Bambo Nature contain no optical brighteners, perfumes, lotions or moisturisers, meaning less risk of allergic reactions and rashes. Bambo Nature has moreover been certified as being eco-friendly, so it would wrong to state that Bambo and Bambo Nature are two almost identical products".

So know what you're buying and don't be fooled!
Good fit, absorbent