Bambo Nature

Bambo Nature

See the Best Disposable Nappies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Damian

DamianAmaroo 2914, ACT

Great product, somewhat environmentally friendly!

Solid, comfortable nappies, our little guys loves them and so do we, fits nicely on his small frame and butt. We would recommend to anyone. Wonderful for overnights and never leak! Fantastic price too, just for an additional little kicker. I really wish more folks bought more environmentally friendly nappies!

Lucy

LucyMelbourne

The best nappies we’ve used

Ame

Ame

Excellent nappies

I based my eco nappy decision using Hello Charlie's cheat sheets on eco disposables. I wanted something I could use in conjunction with cloth nappies. The extra cost I ignore due to the savings of using cloth. I buy Bambo mainly for my husband and other family members who refuse to use the cloth nappies. I like the quality and feel. No smells and they are very slim fitting.

Anne

AnneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very good Eco nappy

We ve been tried almost all the eco nappies, in general they all very good quality, soft easy to use good absorption.
Around that price, they are all very good product, not much difference.
Except I wish it could be cheaper, as it could be cost a lot while using in the long run.

muppet

muppetPerth

Brilliant for sensitive skins

This is the only nappy we've found that doesn't irritate our daughter's sensitive skin - even at nearly 3 years she would still get a rash if we used Naty nappies but she has been fine with Bambo Nature. Great absorbency as well. Definitely worth the extra cost compared to Huggies, etc.

Ines

InesSydney

Ok

These are eco - they have the nordic swan label - but they still use polyethylene, conventional plastics, on their inner and outer sheet, so for me that's a no no for an eco brand. They work well and are soft, but that's because they use the same plastics as conventional brands. The price is ridiculous (30$ for one pack of 30- something) and I had to order online, which incured an additional postage charge. Not worth at all.

ren

renmelbourne

GREAT nappies!

Tried to go fairly natural yet convenient and these nappies feel great on bubs skin and don't leak! So happy with this purchase! They hold a large amount of liquids as well!! Even when the little one has slept overnight! I tried a range of other eco nappies and these were the best I have found.

KCA

KCAVictoria

Newborn size not worth it

After hours of research I bought the newborn size, unfortunately we experienced many blowouts and wet bedding, not great when you are a first time parent. Bubs was born 2.5kgs so decided to try the Premmie size. Same issue. Even went back to Newborn size a throughout the next month, giving I'd bought 6 packets, still the same issue. Oh and buns also had nappy rash, although can't say if it was the wipes but they were also chem free. Now using Huggies which I thought I'd never do but they have not leaked & nappy rash didn't come back. In my opinion they're not worth paying double the cost & inconvenience of going out of your way to buy. Disappointing. Have a box of the next size up I'm hoping will be better.

Perfect Nappies!

My 1 year old is a very heavy wetter overnight and I have hardly ever had a leak with these nappies. They are super light and breathable (great in hot weather) good quality (have never had a dud nappy) and my daughter never gets nappy rash with these nappies as she has with others. They are expensive but I'm happy to pay for a chemical free, environmentally friendly product that actually works!

Manda

MandaParramatta

Love these nappies

We love these nappies. They are the 4th set of nappies we've tried for our newborn. She had an allergic reaction to other brands, but these nappies so far are the best. They are really soft, not harsh like other natural brands & they don't leak - even over night
Only down side is you have to buy them online & they are a bit more expensive, but as long as our little one is not irritated, we don't mind spending that bit extra.

nanook

nanookNSW, 2026

Very happy with these

I haven't got around to trying MCNs yet, and a lot of the reason for that is that I'm so happy with bambo nappies. They fit my slim baby far better than huggies which leave gaps around the legs ready for poo explosions, stay on and until recently lasted overnight as well. My baby is now 5kg and at 5 months old he is now sleeping up to 8 hours some nights- which has resulted in some leaks so I've just bought some of the next size up.
Eco friendly, 100% reliable in preventing poo explosions so far, delivered the next day, can buy from small business rather than Coles/Woollies
They're expensive.... Other than that, no cons

penracer

penracerSydney, NSW

Love these nappies!

I have been trying to find a good eco friendly nappy and finally this is one that works extremely well at an ok price. They even hold up overnight ie 6pm to 6am. They fit well, they are not too bulky and are soft against baby's skin too. My favourite disposable nappy.
Holds a lot - even overnight
Price, and not readily available ie need to order online

Good nappy but don't confuse with Bambo

This is a good nappy but I was very upset to learn that the company making "Bambo Nature" also make another nappy brand called "Bambo". Both these are marketed in Australia as equally eco friendly but when I asked the manufacturers they said "The biggest difference between Bambo nappies and Bambo Nature nappies is, that Bambo Nature contain no optical brighteners, perfumes, lotions or moisturisers, meaning less risk of allergic reactions and rashes. Bambo Nature has moreover been certified as being eco-friendly, so it would wrong to state that Bambo and Bambo Nature are two almost identical products".
So know what you're buying and don't be fooled!
Good fit, absorbent

littlechoppers

littlechoppers

OK

Best environmentally friendly disposables

We've used these as overnight/out&about nappies since bub was born.

I can't recommend them enough, I recently tried another (more expensive) bio brand (as it is slightly more biodegradeable) and have had so many pee leaks that I'm considering throwing half a $70 bulk-buy bag away

So it's straight back to bamboo nature, bub is into the midi size and both they and the mini size have fit well with virtually no mishaps.

Good option for the environmentally conscious mum!

Be warned: read the fine print on Eco nappies I found at least one brand that are not biodegradable at all! (Eco labeling is only due to them being manufactured sympathetically)
Functional, biodegradable, reasonably prices for what it is
Can only buy online

jennahpox

jennahpox

I love these nappies and would highly recommend them! Although they are a bit more expensive than other brands, they are definitely not price prohibitive and much cheaper than other environmentally friendly disposables on the market.
Bambo nappies are highly absorbant and seal fantastically. These are the only nappies that I have never had any leakages or poo explosions with. They are environmentally kinder than other disposables which lessens the guilt of using disposables in the first place! And totally superficially, they look nice - I like the cute animal print on them!
You can't get them from the supermarket so I have to be organised enough to order a stash before I run out.

tang1111

tang1111

These disposable nappies have proven to be brilliant! We use them as over nighters - with no leakage or poo explosions after up to 14 hours!!! The filling just seems to expand to take the load! We have had no issues with rashes and have piled the wee ones into the compost - minus the tabs and cute little animal design panel.
The natural, environmentally friendly materials. A great slim fit. Size range. Value for $$.
They look very high waisted - but all the better to do the job!

flyangee

flyangee

I love these disposable, I brought them on line. I'm happy that they are made with raw materials. Very natural and great for my new baby's skin. Good for the environment.
Very absorbent