Bambooty

Bambooty

See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bambooty

3.3
    Amelyn
    Amelyn

Disappointing nappies

I have tried these nappies on my baby at different ages, I was hoping they would be a good investment for the price (approx $30 per nappy) compared to disposables. However I have been very disappointed with them, they have leaked, been fiddly to put on, take awhile to dry, and the customer service I have had has been really bad. They made me feel stupid and were rude and unprofessional.
    I do not recommend this brand!
    The designs are cute
    Leaky, fiddly, long dry time, bad customer service, expensive.

Alrich11
    Alrich11Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great stay dry night nappy

I have the medium night nappies for my five month old and so far they've been great. No leaks.  I did add extra poppers around the waist for a better fit around her leg as there was a little wing droop causing the leg hole to gape though.
    Stay dry layer against babies skin. Most other night Nappies do not have this.  Prints and trim fit
    'Wing droop' cause leg holes to gape on my average sized baby (7kg), this may be ok for a baby with large thighs.  Drying time - 1 1/2 days in Melbourne Cost - I had to buy 4 as I only wash every 2 days.

Fantastic nappies, very Dad friendly!

We used bambooty nappies for 20 months, most reliable ones we used even with pooplosions and the only ones my husband could change :)

Also love the little wetbags they come packaged in and the fun giraffe print.
    reliable, long lasting night nappies, helpful customer service
    adictive