Bambooty Basics

KateSydney, NSW

Love these

Bambooty
    Amelia S.Bambooty

Thank you Kate for the review. We are so glad to hear your loved them so :)
    We agree on the poo-tainment too! Much better than rubbish nappies!

hat

hat

Our first MCN and we love them

These are so easy to use and wash! It takes a little getting used to in terms of tightness/fit and avoiding leaks, but once we worked out the best snap settings we find they're as reliable as disposables (but use a booster overnight!). We got the microfibre inserts for quicker drying but the bamboo are more absorbent (but then take longer to dry) so some of both is a good option. Excellent value and quality.

Jenni baletti

Jenni baletti

Best Value for money MCN out there!

I LOVE these nappies. I also have Bambooty easy dry and one size, Grovia velcro, Grovia snaps, and Grovia one, and a couple others which are no longer manufactured and the Bambooty Basics are always my first choice after the wash. They're easy to size, plenty absorbent and the fastest drying nappies I own. Not expensive, some I even got for $10 on clearance. Can't fault them!

Reusable Nappies

Find out how Bambooty Basics compares to other Reusable Nappies

Kate

KateCanberra

My favourite nappy.

I bought a few different brands and styles and I constantly grab by basics first. I find them easy to use and never have issues with leaks. I have a skinny Bub and the basics fit best around his skinny legs and waist. They are easy to wash and dry fast too which is great. They are the cheapest in my stash too, great value if you buy in bulk. I recommend buying extra inserts as the shells are quick drying you can use them multiple times.

Karlee

KarleeAdelaide

Awesome!!

I love these fit on my chunky 5 month old, the minky is soft & they are trim & good sizing! Very absorbent too! Would recommend to anyone wanting to start using cloth! Really well made too & I've used a lot of different brands of cloth nappies! Love the colours!!

Natalie

NatalieHorsham

Very trim & absorbent MCNs

I love using these nappies on my 21 month old son. They are trim fitting, not bulky. Very absorbent, I love using the bamboo inserts. Not as expensive as other brands when you can purchase them in a pack. Lovely colours & soft minky fabric for the shells. Would defiantly recommend these to anyone wanting to try MCNs on their babies. Love the fact you can dry pail until having enough to wash a full load.

Bec86

Bec86Brisbane

Fantastic for price!

These nappies are $19.95 each, or can be bought in bulk packs for significantly less. That's half the price of other brands such as Itti Bitti and Cushie Tushies. For that, these nappies are absolutely fantastic! I have been using them on my baby daughter since she was 1 week old (3.9kg) and have had no leaks. They fit snugly around the leg and waist without leaving any red marks on baby's skin. I've only used the microfibre inserts which I find hold a decent amount of liquid. They also have bamboo inserts which you can upgrade to for an additional cost, I haven't tried these. I love the minkee outer, very soft and looks so cute. After multiple washes, the colour and texture of the minkee is still like new.