Bambooty Easy One Size

Bambooty Easy One Size

3.5

Great leak protection and great for nappy rash

After my daughter was getting severe nappy rash from using huggies my friend suggested that I try cloth nappies. So I had a look around at a PBC expo. While I was there I bought a bundle of nursing pads from bambooty and three onesize options and some nappies from a couple other brands. After a few days of bambooty's nappies (no cream etc) my daughter's nappy rash was 98% gone! I absolutely loved them as they were the only ones which had leak guards, so I went online and bought a full time onesize options pack, swimming bundle and three more wetbags which my older kids love using for wet swimmers. The prints on the nappies were gorgeous and they are lasting very well as I am now using the on my second child.

Purchased in July 2015.

Amelia S.Bambooty

Thank you Mimi for the review. We are glad to hear you loved our nappies and the rashes cleared up :)

Love them

I have used bambooty osfm nappies since my son was 6 weeks & he is now 15 months. I am really happy with them! My partner has some difficulty print them on (particularly with a wriggling baby) but I'd assume most MCN's are the same(have only used these though) I did have to tweak the wash routine due to stains (cloth nappies down under Facebook page is great for this) they are still in great condition now the stains are under control.
    My little one has skinny legs but I rarely get leaks (only overnight as I haven't tried to use them overnight much so haven't worked out the layers needed for a big feeder/heavy wetter at night) I'd recommend these to others.

Purchased in January 2018.

MimiWA

Not durable, fall apart, don’t last long

Reusable Nappies

Find out how Bambooty Easy One Size compares to other Reusable Nappies

Cat

CatHobart, TAS

Confusing

I have about 4 different brands of ‘one size’ in my stash and these are, by far, the most confusing to use. For my 2nd bub I had to re-look up instructions to be able to put it on. The other brands are so much more intuitive. Glad I only bought one.

Mar

MarMelbourne

Not easy at all !

We bought this ones in the expo thinking they would be so easy to use and we were so wrong. We just start using this nappies on my 1 month old daughter and its so difficult to fit it into the smallest size. It's so hard to fold it, close it and snap it while the babie moves and kicks. We spend like 10 -15min everytime triying to figure out how to close it. Its just so hard, i totally regret buying them, and so expensive, just drives me crazy especially at night not been able to use it with my little one. Do not buy if want to use it from newborn.

Maaike

MaaikeMelbourne

Bam! Bootiful

Dee83Victoria

I really wanted to like this nappy....

wn0873

wn0873Victoria, Australia

Best reusable nappy I have tried

I have tried several brands of reusable nappy and these are definitely the best. No leaks, easy to use, and although expensive up front they save money in the long run. They are incredibly soft and the inner layer draws moisture away from baby keeping them dry. Quick and easy to wash.
    easy to use, eco friendly, cute patterns, very absorbent inner layer to keep baby dry
    expensive to start off with, the design of the snaps with the upper flap hanging out (which leads to leaks) for smaller bubs could be better

Amelyn

Amelyn

Really disappointed

These nappies often leak.
    They are quite bulky.
    They are fiddly to put on - my husband certainly cannot work them out, particularly in the smaller sizes!
    They are expensive.
    The customer service provided by Bambooty has been exceptionally poor - I think everyone needs to know to expect this prior to purchasing Bambooty products.
    The designs are cute.
    Cute designs
    Very poor customer service. Leaks, bulky, fiddly, expensive.

Reusable Nappies

disappointed

riggers

riggersSA, 5271

Versatile and cute MCN

Three absorptive layers with one of the layers able to be adjusted, or removed. Versatile button system, waterproof PUL and great double gusset that is a signature of the Bambooty range have stopped any blowouts from occuring in our house. Little more bulky than Bambooty fitted range, but more versatile over different baby sizes and shapes.
    Easy to clean & dry. No leaks, 3 layers are plenty of absorption for 3-4 hours.
    I would only be happier with this product if it was made in Australia rather than (ethically) in China.

Vicki15

Vicki15BRISBANE

Best mcn I have used

The most absorbant MCN...no leaks. Very easy to use. Fit beautifully. No nasty red chafing marks. Well made. Bamboo inserts very soft on the skin. I wish I bought these nappies from the start and not wasted money on some of the other well known brands.
    I love these nappies and so does bubby!
    Great fit. never leaks.
    Drying time long if not sunny.