3.6

75% · 62 · 25%

Kerry
KerryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer service very very poor

Followed all instructions need to put on highest setting for hours before going to bed still luke warm.
Bought on site eBay seller would not answer my request for return faulty item, contacted Bambury who sent me back to seller, 3 weeks now still waiting for return label.
Don't support this brand, found out they don't have any stock, ..............I'm freezing an $$$ poorer Show details
Tenleg
Tenleg

Excellent product

Enjoy the ease of using this product with auto off timer & the 2 zone 9 setting digital display. Warm the bed for about 45 minutes on 9 before retiring, then on 4 for required time for a blissful warm nights sleep.

Captain Fingers
Captain FingersAU19 posts

Very pleased with this product

Bought from Bedsonline in June (delivery time: almost 4 weeks, sorry Bedsonline, not good enough!). Pros: heats up fast, very soft and comfortable (you can't feel the wires in the blanket), easy to use dual controls, separate temperature control is a very good idea and works fine. Cons: no timer for pre-setting, controls a bit clunky. Overall we're very happy with it, it's worth the money IMHO.

Marc
MarcIllawarra, NSW9 posts

Loving our warm bed!

The first one I got didn't seem to work, but it was swapped for a new one without any problems. In hindsight, I wonder if it was something to do with it's automatic overheat protection. It was quite warm in April. This one has been excellent. It is super comforatable, and I love having separate temperature control for my feet. I would have given it 5 stars if it warmed up a bit faster, or if it had a timer for setting it to turn on. It has 4 options to turn off though, which is excellent. I actually turn it off when I hop in bed as it gets too hot. I could turn the temperature settings right down (the scale is from 1 to 9), but we also have an excellent duvet, so we just need a warm bed to hop into.

Ms Consumer
Ms ConsumerSydney Surrounds, NSW6 posts

SO disappointed!

Just put this on last night (brand new) and it does not get even remotely warm enough. I would call it lukewarm or tepid, at best, on the highest setting. The so-called "separate foot setting" is a joke - no difference whatsoever. We live in the mountains, so really rely on a good level of heat as the nights are very cold. This was not a cheap product, either.

Ajay
AjayBrisbane

perfect for winters

perfect, great and comfortable as well as safe

i recommended this to my friends as well and they also feel the same

get it and enjoy hot nights in winter

thanks

Marion
Marion5 posts

Oh bliss - a warm bed without having to remember to switch the blanket on!!!!!

What a joy - a programmable blanket that is plush so there is no chance of feeling the wires, it makes the bed so comfy with its cushioning, the dual controllers can be removed so the blanket can be washed, it is fully fitted so it doesn't wander all over the bed, three heat settings (haven't needed the top one at all yet), it has an overheating system cut out plus a 2 year warranty. I examined all ranges of blankets from the very cheap to the very expensive, this one offered not just the best value for money but luxury thrown in as a bonus!!

heyyah11