3Sunbeam Multizone Weighted Heating Pad HPM5200

4.9

100% · 80%

Customer No. 1
Customer No. 1

Perfect pad for those cold winters

Super easy to operate, couldn't wish for a better companion during the winter season Show reply
Andrea T
Andrea TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Fair Incentive

Love using it after a basketball game

This product is great. I use it after my basketball games and I love it.
It's so easy to use just plug in and you're ready.
Warms up the muscles and relaxes the body after a long game or even a long day. Show details ·  1
TRA
TRA9 posts

IsinGC
IsinGCSydney, NSW

So good in so many levels!

The main reason I got this product is to relieve my period pains. I use hot water bottles every month for it and its a bit dangerous to use it because of hot water. And it doesnt stay for long period, needs a change. But this heated pad saved me time. Can stay warm/hot as long as I need. I can place it in the exact area where the pain is and worked amazing. Its not too heavy, or too light. And its definitely safe to use. Ill get one for my sister too!

I have also tried on my shoulder as I get pain in there too. Its only been a few days since I started try it but can definitely feel the difference. There is less tension in the problematic area. Already a big fan! Show details ·  1

Eileen W.
Eileen W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

LizJ
LizJSydney8 posts

Kames07
Kames07Sydney, NSW5 posts

Good quality material and heating

My dad is a tradie and I thought this would be a nice gift for him. Really soft material which is nice and i like that he can place it anywhere he wants. We often use a hot water pack which can be slow to heat up so having this is good to just plug in and heats up quite quickly. He wishes it was a little heavier but other than that he uses it every night and it helps his shoulders and knees so really happy with it Show details ·  1
SNLP
SNLPSydney, NSW2 posts

Great product

I often experience pain in my shoulders/neck and did not want anything too big. This is perfect to help those aches. The weighted element to the heat pad means it stays where I want it to and the flexibilty of it means I can flex around my neck/shoulder. The soft material also makes it extremely comfortable to wear and feels more premium than previous heat pads I have had. Very Happy.