Linen House Wool Multi-Zone Electric Blanket

Linen House Wool Multi-Zone Electric Blanket

Electric Blankets Buying Guide

Along with hot drinks and thick socks, electric blankets are one of winter’s most-loved creature comforts. If you’re looking for wraparound warmth that clings to you deliciously, an electric blanket or heated throw is a top pick.

Read now

Amanda

AmandaSydney, NSW

Great

Very happy with the blanket pricewise & working wise. Love how I can fit it onto the bed & plug it in. Easy to use & heats the bed nicely all over. Love the different heating zones for body & feet.

Purchased in April 2020 at Planet Linen for A$199.95.

Erry

Finally a good electric blanket

We have had a couple of Sunbeams, which didn't last long, and a Breville, which was uncomfortable. Finally, we have a keeper.

This electric blanket has 9 settings for each of top and bottom areas, a simple timer so that it can be set to stay on for different periods, and the bonus of a wool fleece top (underlay). The light on the controls turns off after a while so doesn't disturb us. It is comfortable and extremely easy to use. The deep skirt is OK on our thin mattress.

It was more expensive than others.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Rob T.South East Queensland, QLD

Best electric blanket ever used

Just the fact that the dual zone is way ahead of the rest along with 9 heat settings and lambs wool top, deep skirt this is the only Electric Blanket to buy

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Electric Blankets & Heated Throws

Find out how Linen House Wool Multi-Zone Electric Blanket compares to other Electric Blankets & Heated Throws

juljohMELBOURNE

Linen House Multi Zone Electric Blanket

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Toonno1

Toonno1

Fantastic so far

I've only had it for a couple of days, but so far it's excellent. Wool is thick enough that you can't feel the elements & there are separate foot and body zone controls for each side as well as several timer options. Bought to replace my previous one, which I'd had for 20 years until an irreplaceable clip broke off. I just hope this one lasts a decent number of years unlike many of the Brands I've read about.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Judith Y.

Judith Y.asked

Where are Linen House electric blankets made?

Australian

BecB

BecBasked

Is the power connection on top of the mattress? So your arm could hit it? Or where is the connection?

Rob T.

The cord outlet is a flat connector which is placed under blanket there is no risk what so ever of your arm hitting it

Erry

Yes. It is on top, but that has not been a problem. It is fairly flat. Our previous electric blanket had a box connection on top of the mattress which got in the way. It was the reason we had to replace it.

Lili L.
Lili L.

I have been researching electric blankets for weeks now and this blanket so far seems to have the best reviews. My one pet peeve with electric blankets is that the plug / box connection always seemed to get in my way so how "fairly flat" is this connection box. I got rid of my last electric blanket which was great in every way EXCEPT for the darn bump that got in my way sleeping. If you can give me an idea of the "fairly flat" I would appreciate it. Thanks Erry

spiderasked

Hi I want to wash my Linen House electric blanket but can’t seem to remove the electrical cord. Please help!

Hi
If you look on the underside of the lambswool you will see a white plastic plug assembly simly release the catch either side and remove plug. Hope this helps

Thanks! Found it.

Erry

There's a tab with a pin in the middle. Lift the tab off the pin while pulling on the cable end.