2Sunbeam Lower Back Heating Pad HPB5400

11 reviews · Statistics

100% · 110%

Nathan
NathanVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Finally relief for my lower back!

This heat pad has been a game changer. It's comfortable and easy to use - but most importantly it heats up fast and gets the heat right to the spot where I need it. I also love the flexibility as I can use it at work, on the couch or even in bed! Could not live without it! Show details ·  1
Michael
MichaelVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy to fit and comfortable

The heating pad fits well, was easy to put on, and the material it's made from is comfortable. It heated up quickly and got to a nice comfortable temperature. There was a definite improvement in back pain after using it. The position of the power cord connection is a little awkward. Show details ·  1
Mary G.
Mary G.NSWSydney, NSW

Easy & Effective

This has been the easiest way I have found to apply heat to my lower back ,All I had to do, was wrap it around my waist, press the velcro together and plug it in. The heat settings allow me to change levels as I need. This has been a wonder on my back Show details ·  1
LizJ
LizJSydney8 posts

Great warmth on your lower back!

True to what it says - this is targeted heat for your lower back - it's so good! As a person who suffers with lower back stiffness, the Lower Back heating Pad is perfect! It has a great strap to keep it in place, a fast heat up, very easy to use controller and a long power cord too. I did think the plug on the body side would be uncomfortable but you don't feel it at all. The material is not scratchy either, and you can machine or hand-wash if required. Show reply
Bea
BeaVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Winter Essential: Lower Back Heat Warmer

The lower back heat warmer has become an indispensable essential, especially for working from home. Firstly the heat warmer is incredibly user-friendly. It comes with simple instructions and a remote control that allows you to adjust the temperature with ease. Within minutes, I can feel the warmth on my lower back providing relief. The elastic belt helps to fit comfortably for all and provides consistent even heat along the target area.
This easy-to-use, comfortable, and effective heat warmer keeps me cozy and eases my lower back pain as promised on the packaging. Show reply
Suz01
Suz01VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Great Lower Back Heating Pad

This heating pad is great! It heats up quickly and provides a soothing warmth to my sore back. The pad is also very soft and comfortable to use. I love that it has multiple heat settings, so I can adjust the temperature to my liking. I highly recommend this heating pad to anyone who is in need of pain relief or relaxation."
Mia
Mia

Perfect heated pad!

Easy to use and warm up fast! The shape fits perfectly on lower back and the temperature is prefect. I’m using it on a daily basis and it really helps in relaxing my back especially after sitting for the whole day. Show reply
MikelL
MikelLNSWSydney, NSW4 posts

Comfy and easy to use!

Convenient, relaxing and it heats up super fast. Sits comfortably and soothes back pain without any fuss. Love that it's machine washable too! Show details
Samantha
Samantha
  Fair Incentive

Soothe those back pain muscles away!

Very easy to use and set up and heats up quickly whilst being very comforting to use for lower back pain. Both me and my partner suffer with lower back pain and we both have used it and really does help to soothe the muscles and feel more relaxed. We will definitely be using this as part of our weekly self care routine. Great to use in bed, then when done turn it off and enjoy a nice relaxing sleep without the back pain that flares up in the night. Highly recommend. Show reply
Stephanie
StephanieVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Easy to use

Easy to use, long cord cable, the remote was user friendly, not too many buttons which is great .
I was really impressed with how quickly it heats up on option 4. It took around 20 seconds to feel the heat working.
The fabric is great quality, thick but not heavy, I could sit and also lie down comfortably.
If you are of smaller stature the belt fits well and snug but also generously expands to allow for a larger family member to use.
I find it convenient that I don’t need to fill up a water bottle or warm up a heat pack in the microwave.
Sarah
Sarah3 posts

Ideal for target muscle pain relief

This heating pad is fantastic for targeted backpain relief. It's so easy to set up - literally plug it in, turn it on and you're set! It heats up very quickly, and having the choice of heat levels is perfect to be able to adjust to how your muscles are feeling. Though you do need to keep it plugged in during use, the cord is relatively long so I don't imagine I will have any issues - it definitely beats the scalding heat of a hot water bottle that gets cold too quick. The heating pad also works amazingly shifted to the front, for any sore tummy days. This will be an absolute staple in my self care routine. Bonus as it stores away very compact!